Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rotfell Oddities (Closed to new players)
1 2 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 1680 1681
(Skrew it. I'm back for a bit)
(Skrew it. I'm back for a bit)
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
(WELCOME BACK ACE. AMUN AND JADEHEART ARE ALMOST TO SNOWFLAKE'S DEN TO GET THE PEARL)

Memory sighed softly. She had known he didn't feel as though he fit in... but she didn't know it had gotten this bad.

She turned the page.
(WELCOME BACK ACE. AMUN AND JADEHEART ARE ALMOST TO SNOWFLAKE'S DEN TO GET THE PEARL)

Memory sighed softly. She had known he didn't feel as though he fit in... but she didn't know it had gotten this bad.

She turned the page.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[img]https://www.thefandomentals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/01.jpg[/img]
01.jpg
IT'S GENDER TIME
Dear Dairy,

It's been about 3 weeks since I left, and I still haven't found help. I can sense that it wants my body again, but they are going to have to wait. I want to finish writing this page and then practice my magic. But I'm not sure I can do that much; I can tell it's going to let me write my page first at least.

PS. I found a berry bush! ^V^
Dear Dairy,

It's been about 3 weeks since I left, and I still haven't found help. I can sense that it wants my body again, but they are going to have to wait. I want to finish writing this page and then practice my magic. But I'm not sure I can do that much; I can tell it's going to let me write my page first at least.

PS. I found a berry bush! ^V^
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
(How many entries are there? So I know how many to have her read.)

Amun studied each of the dens as he passed them, testing the air occasionally for the Guardian's scent.

Memory looked over at the next page.
(How many entries are there? So I know how many to have her read.)

Amun studied each of the dens as he passed them, testing the air occasionally for the Guardian's scent.

Memory looked over at the next page.
(Like three, don't worry)
Jadeheart seemed nervous. "I think it's this way."
(Like three, don't worry)
Jadeheart seemed nervous. "I think it's this way."
IT'S GENDER TIME
(lol my cat ostrich is chasing her tail. Is it jest Jadeheart and Amun heading towards the den or is it the whole group? Also were is the rest of the group?)
(lol my cat ostrich is chasing her tail. Is it jest Jadeheart and Amun heading towards the den or is it the whole group? Also were is the rest of the group?)
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
(Just Amun and Jade going to get the pearl. Everyone else is vibing at the base of the tree. The whole crew. Memory is reading the journal Spellfire gave her before he left.)

"I've heard tell that she's become quite a hoarder... so... probably the one with gold and random junk spilling out the windows- there!" He pointed to a large fallen tree to their left, that had been hollowed out and turned into a Guardian sized entrance. Heaps of gold, gems, trinkets, and materials were visible within, and several grisly skulls were mounted around the door. Some still had strips of rotting flesh and scales hanging from them, and rubies had been shoved in the empty sockets.
"Oh rot... she still has a grudge against Plague..." Amun's eyes widened.
(Just Amun and Jade going to get the pearl. Everyone else is vibing at the base of the tree. The whole crew. Memory is reading the journal Spellfire gave her before he left.)

"I've heard tell that she's become quite a hoarder... so... probably the one with gold and random junk spilling out the windows- there!" He pointed to a large fallen tree to their left, that had been hollowed out and turned into a Guardian sized entrance. Heaps of gold, gems, trinkets, and materials were visible within, and several grisly skulls were mounted around the door. Some still had strips of rotting flesh and scales hanging from them, and rubies had been shoved in the empty sockets.
"Oh rot... she still has a grudge against Plague..." Amun's eyes widened.
"I'm not Plague, and I know her vaguely...I might be able to talk to her."
(Is she a soldier? Comeing up with their (very short) meeting)
"I'm not Plague, and I know her vaguely...I might be able to talk to her."
(Is she a soldier? Comeing up with their (very short) meeting)
IT'S GENDER TIME
(There is like 10 or so entries. She doesnt need to read them all at once. No hard feelings on Xena)

Dear Dairy,

I got saved? I think? I met this group of dragons. Hmm...Maybe they can help me? I'm not sure One of them seems...evil in some sort of way? She just PETS her daggers with a smile! Tell me thats not weird! I SWARE she has some EVIL on her mind! *Unreadable writing* Oh shoot...I'm laughing too hard! There calling me, be back soon dairy!

*Picture of spellfire laughing on the floor.*
(There is like 10 or so entries. She doesnt need to read them all at once. No hard feelings on Xena)

Dear Dairy,

I got saved? I think? I met this group of dragons. Hmm...Maybe they can help me? I'm not sure One of them seems...evil in some sort of way? She just PETS her daggers with a smile! Tell me thats not weird! I SWARE she has some EVIL on her mind! *Unreadable writing* Oh shoot...I'm laughing too hard! There calling me, be back soon dairy!

*Picture of spellfire laughing on the floor.*
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 1680 1681