Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6
"They live up in the Tangled Woods, it's Helios lives with a small village of magic users"
"They live up in the Tangled Woods, it's Helios lives with a small village of magic users"
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
"Alright. So... south we go, right? Southeast?"
"Alright. So... south we go, right? Southeast?"
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Right! SouthEast we go!" Comet starts to walk then turns around "Do you know which way is south east?"
"Right! SouthEast we go!" Comet starts to walk then turns around "Do you know which way is south east?"
"You were walking in the opposite direction." Aaron said simply, though he was smiling a little. "It's this way." He started to walk away, out of the market.
"You were walking in the opposite direction." Aaron said simply, though he was smiling a little. "It's this way." He started to walk away, out of the market.
@LumoInnIt
@LumoInnIt
"I knew that" Comet said as he started to follow Aaron
"I knew that" Comet said as he started to follow Aaron
"Sure." He spread his wings, causing the dragons near the two of them to draw back to avoid getting burned. "Took me forever to get used to this place."
"Sure." He spread his wings, causing the dragons near the two of them to draw back to avoid getting burned. "Took me forever to get used to this place."
"How long have you been here?"
"How long have you been here?"
"...Couple months now, I think." He frowned thoughtfully. "I try not to stay in one place for too long, since my lifespan is supposed to be shorter than normal. I most likely won't live past twenty. I want to be able to experience as much of the world as I can."
"...Couple months now, I think." He frowned thoughtfully. "I try not to stay in one place for too long, since my lifespan is supposed to be shorter than normal. I most likely won't live past twenty. I want to be able to experience as much of the world as I can."
He said this casually, as though commenting on the weather, but in his eyes it was clear: it really made him sad to think about it.
He said this casually, as though commenting on the weather, but in his eyes it was clear: it really made him sad to think about it.
1 2 3 4 5 6