Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Congratulations guys!! You're working so hard and we all appreciate it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Congratulations guys!! You're working so hard and we all appreciate it
___________E27J5Sp.png

Imagine if I knew how to centre this.
Oh it kind of is now.
Cool.
plague.gif
Figured out something else that bothers me about this new profile- This is so empty looking. Why don't the comment boxes get expanded horizontally to fill this empty space? Why are we shoving the comments into a very awkward vertical column when the space isn't being used. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hsHJpHW.png[/img]
Figured out something else that bothers me about this new profile- This is so empty looking. Why don't the comment boxes get expanded horizontally to fill this empty space? Why are we shoving the comments into a very awkward vertical column when the space isn't being used.

hsHJpHW.png
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
cool :o
cool :o
Quick question. How is the friends list organized now. Before it was from oldest to newest, but when I went to look at it the list seems out of that order. Am I just forgetting things or is it in a new order? And can I change it back?
Quick question. How is the friends list organized now. Before it was from oldest to newest, but when I went to look at it the list seems out of that order. Am I just forgetting things or is it in a new order? And can I change it back?
Is it just because I'm on mobile that this doesnt look good? Everyine says it looks more neat, but there's so much emoty space now and the vista really contrasts that.
Is it just because I'm on mobile that this doesnt look good? Everyine says it looks more neat, but there's so much emoty space now and the vista really contrasts that.
It looks... different. I think that the vista area looks cool, but it also has a box around it. The rest, even the parts that look like they'd have boxes don't.
It looks... different. I think that the vista area looks cool, but it also has a box around it. The rest, even the parts that look like they'd have boxes don't.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
I liek it. made my profile just big enough so there's no more scrollbars
I liek it. made my profile just big enough so there's no more scrollbars
I like the left side, but I don't know what to think about the right side. I don't have one of the forum backgrounds so I just have a white blank around my info which doesn't really look good.

I appreciate getting rid of the birthday as I felt it was completely unnecessary to have it. Could someone explain to me the purpose behind recent activity? I don't really understand the purpose behind it.
I like the left side, but I don't know what to think about the right side. I don't have one of the forum backgrounds so I just have a white blank around my info which doesn't really look good.

I appreciate getting rid of the birthday as I felt it was completely unnecessary to have it. Could someone explain to me the purpose behind recent activity? I don't really understand the purpose behind it.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
this is really exciting! thank y'all so much, also i can't wait to see the potential changes to the breeding system if/when they get implemented :0
this is really exciting! thank y'all so much, also i can't wait to see the potential changes to the breeding system if/when they get implemented :0
BEXx3Jf.gifarcanist.png
I'm pretty excited to see what else they'll spiff up! The profile looks nice! I like how our forum vistas are more relevant now, especially for those who don't really use the forum function!
I'm pretty excited to see what else they'll spiff up! The profile looks nice! I like how our forum vistas are more relevant now, especially for those who don't really use the forum function!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48