Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48
I honestly am not too happy with the fact you removed birthdays... some of us [i]do[/i] want to be celebrated in our days. [emoji=fae sad size=1] (They didn't even show the year, it's not like it's a big deal)
I honestly am not too happy with the fact you removed birthdays... some of us do want to be celebrated in our days.
(They didn't even show the year, it's not like it's a big deal)
Neat update. I really like the vistas [emoji=aberration love size=1]
Neat update. I really like the vistas
There are two squirrels inside of me - one is hibernating, the other one is stealing your memes.
very swag thank you
very swag thank you
im going to taco bell does anyone want anything
I'm inspired to stalk people and randomly say nice things on their profile pages.

FR told me to do it.
I'm inspired to stalk people and randomly say nice things on their profile pages.

FR told me to do it.
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
I love it °^°
I love it °^°
It looks pretty nice so far, I like the bigger space for customization. My one complaint is that there is too much white space where previously there was coloured boxes to kind of break up the sections of the profile page...

Edit: Can we please get rid of the activity marker? I feel like that may lead to harassment or at least a lot of anxiety for players. Or at least give us a way to make ourselves invisible.
It looks pretty nice so far, I like the bigger space for customization. My one complaint is that there is too much white space where previously there was coloured boxes to kind of break up the sections of the profile page...

Edit: Can we please get rid of the activity marker? I feel like that may lead to harassment or at least a lot of anxiety for players. Or at least give us a way to make ourselves invisible.
jCVhFoZ.gif
This looks beautiful, thanks for the update. I love the extra vertical space and vista in the bio, and the bio icon/layout changes look great.

A few constructive crits regarding aesthetics and usability:

- When it comes to deleting friends off the friends list, or comments from recent comments, or adding a new friend, I feel more comfortable with a confirmation prompt -- without it, a misclick can mean deleting a friend or comment (especially on some devices) which is inconvenient or even frustrating if you didn't notice who went missing or you deleted a comment that was special to you -- or accidentally adding someone and being in an awkward position where you have to keep them or remove them silently feeling like an **.

- Our birthdays are gone. D:

- Do we really need a Recent Forum Posts element when the little paper icon in the bio leads to our recent forum posts? I feel like it's doubling up and adding more visual clutter to the page for nothing. The paper icon is great. Leading from that being removed, the Person's Friends element back under the bio where it belongs.

- The metallic fade inside the bio box is nice, but looks a bit outdated or out of place or something idk. But that's my personal feeling ofc, and it might be something I have to get used to. I do like that the highlighted top draws attention to the flight banner, which was something I used to subconsciously miss in the previous layout, and it's definitely a lot cleaner and better looking overall.
This looks beautiful, thanks for the update. I love the extra vertical space and vista in the bio, and the bio icon/layout changes look great.

A few constructive crits regarding aesthetics and usability:

- When it comes to deleting friends off the friends list, or comments from recent comments, or adding a new friend, I feel more comfortable with a confirmation prompt -- without it, a misclick can mean deleting a friend or comment (especially on some devices) which is inconvenient or even frustrating if you didn't notice who went missing or you deleted a comment that was special to you -- or accidentally adding someone and being in an awkward position where you have to keep them or remove them silently feeling like an **.

- Our birthdays are gone. D:

- Do we really need a Recent Forum Posts element when the little paper icon in the bio leads to our recent forum posts? I feel like it's doubling up and adding more visual clutter to the page for nothing. The paper icon is great. Leading from that being removed, the Person's Friends element back under the bio where it belongs.

- The metallic fade inside the bio box is nice, but looks a bit outdated or out of place or something idk. But that's my personal feeling ofc, and it might be something I have to get used to. I do like that the highlighted top draws attention to the flight banner, which was something I used to subconsciously miss in the previous layout, and it's definitely a lot cleaner and better looking overall.
Wow, I love the look of the new profiles! I guess that’s a hint to update the look of mine!
Wow, I love the look of the new profiles! I guess that’s a hint to update the look of mine!
[quote name="Lovejoy" date="2022-10-03 15:59:55" ] It's the DeviantArt Eclipse of Flight Rising [/quote]
Lovejoy wrote on 2022-10-03 15:59:55:
It's the DeviantArt Eclipse of Flight Rising
banner.png
Alrighty then...
Alrighty then...
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48