Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | resize profile comments?
1 2
the profile update's nice, but there's one issue with me personally: the comments section is Really Big.

i'd just like to see them resized a bit, so they don't take up as much space as they now do. make the text bar about the same size as it previously was, or something along those lines.

alternatively, an option i know would take more work, but i think it could also be nice if players could choose to collapse or hide the profile comments entirely.

just my 2 cents on an otherwise pretty good update o7
the profile update's nice, but there's one issue with me personally: the comments section is Really Big.

i'd just like to see them resized a bit, so they don't take up as much space as they now do. make the text bar about the same size as it previously was, or something along those lines.

alternatively, an option i know would take more work, but i think it could also be nice if players could choose to collapse or hide the profile comments entirely.

just my 2 cents on an otherwise pretty good update o7
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
^
^
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support! The absolutely massive comment box is larger than anything else on the page and draws attention far far more than it should
Support! The absolutely massive comment box is larger than anything else on the page and draws attention far far more than it should
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Yeah, this is one of my only things about the new profile, and having seen conversation about it on the announcement thread, I’m surprised there aren’t more responses here too :P But yes please!
Yeah, this is one of my only things about the new profile, and having seen conversation about it on the announcement thread, I’m surprised there aren’t more responses here too :P But yes please!
suport, I love the new profile but they too Big
suport, I love the new profile but they too Big
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Support, this is the only thing I dislike about the refactor. The comments seem way too large.
Support, this is the only thing I dislike about the refactor. The comments seem way too large.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
This, it's the only bit of the profile update for me that's a bit of an eyesore.
This, it's the only bit of the profile update for me that's a bit of an eyesore.
^^^
Also maybe have the comments-per-page be ~6-8 rather than the current 12, cause 12 comments (especially with how much space each comment takes up) is.. kind of a lot? That's more than the amount of posts per forum page.
I mean, my profile comments are mostly just one-liners, and yet I still have to scroll so far down to get to the end; there's really no reason the comments alone should be sticking out that far past the rest of the page.
^^^
Also maybe have the comments-per-page be ~6-8 rather than the current 12, cause 12 comments (especially with how much space each comment takes up) is.. kind of a lot? That's more than the amount of posts per forum page.
I mean, my profile comments are mostly just one-liners, and yet I still have to scroll so far down to get to the end; there's really no reason the comments alone should be sticking out that far past the rest of the page.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
oo i like that collapse idea

also i feel like the buttons on the comments are way too big, like the delete/block/report and the text of the usernames, i feel like those are gonna be way too easy to accidentally hit on mobile
oo i like that collapse idea

also i feel like the buttons on the comments are way too big, like the delete/block/report and the text of the usernames, i feel like those are gonna be way too easy to accidentally hit on mobile
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Support for all of this. Reduce the overall comment sizes, the sizes of the usernames, and of the delete/block/report buttons. They're all just a little too big to feel right.
Support for all of this. Reduce the overall comment sizes, the sizes of the usernames, and of the delete/block/report buttons. They're all just a little too big to feel right.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
1 2