Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I reworded them now
I reworded them now
IMG_3849.png
This song is not my usual style at all but it's SO GOOD.
This song is not my usual style at all but it's SO GOOD.
Cake making tomorrow yayayy!!

I'm so excited hehehee

Halloween sprinkles >:)
Cake making tomorrow yayayy!!

I'm so excited hehehee

Halloween sprinkles >:)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
This hold music is AWFUL!
This hold music is AWFUL!
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
i never really crave fast food, but i want fast food
i never really crave fast food, but i want fast food
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Executive dysfunction really got hands today, huh?
Executive dysfunction really got hands today, huh?
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I knew this character was gonna die YEARS ahead of time so WHY does it still hurt T-T
I knew this character was gonna die YEARS ahead of time so WHY does it still hurt T-T
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I hope I get a reply. I also hope my email provider doesn't decide to not receive the email. It's done that before.
I hope I get a reply. I also hope my email provider doesn't decide to not receive the email. It's done that before.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer

friendsssssss from omori sounds like hellmari making creepy noises

i can just picture that thing just casually trying to make-

Wait. A. Minute-

...would those creepy noises be more than just hellmari making noises just to scare the crap out of sunny?

...would they be her... trying to reach sunny somehow?

...but she can't, because she's been deformed into a terrifying monster?

and so her trying to talk ends up as creepy noises instead???

One thing I learned today:

Hellmari is straight up nightmare fuel

she's terrifying

WAIT A MINUTE-

...so, why the heck does Hellmari EXIST within the game?

Is she just there for jumpscares?

Is she just there to scare the crap out of players?

...or is she something much more terrifying than that?

...is she... an entity separate from Something?

Something's literally just a ghost thing with an eye.

Hellmari- she's a <REDACTED> DISTORTION of a human. Like something that was once human, but is no longer... the face, the neck, those eyes, the hair... Sunny is terrified for a good reason

Hellmari is much scarier than Something.

Is... Hellmari... Mari's tortured ghost?

If so... how did she end up... like that?

...if I remember correctly, there was a black-and-white sprite of Mari, similar to OMORI.

Maybe it's Ghostmari?

So, how did Ghostmari end up going from point A to point B?

...maybe it had something to do with the guilt? Or...

oh.

Maybe when she tried to reach Sunny, OMORI banished her into Black Space, and made sure she never came out. To prevent Sunny from learning the truth. For reasons.

...but would OMORI really banish Mari's ghost into black space???

oh.

Maybe Mari tried to come in through one of the Headspace versions, tried to take on the role of basil, got caught by omori, got banished, and she kept trying to escape so OMORI banished her deeper and deeper... until she couldn't come out.

Hence, blackspace 2 and MARI IS HOME.

MARI IS HOME could be explained by the place OMORI banished her to deep in black space. and he specifically created that area to keep her within...

and so, by the time of the game, she got decayed into a monster.

i'm willing to gamble a dollar that decay into hellmari was as painful as h e c c.

oh look, me causally tying in transformation sequences into my theories wow

...yeah, because in the meat room there's faceless versions of sunny's friends, and apparently there was a theory that omori recreated them every time he reset headspace

they ended up that way because of natural black space decay things and if you interact with faceless!mari you end up with hellmari...

And if you apply that decay to a ghost...

you end up

with...

a terrifying monster who's good at scaring the crap out of unsuspecting players

I bet that was painful

and in the good ending, hellmari escapes blackspace with the help of sunny, somehow gets the decay reversed, and plays piano with him

and then hellmari/ghostmari pass on in peace knowing that sunny's free

in the bad sunny route endings, she gets killed by OMORI, and she dies permenantly along with OMORI, because OMORI basically overwrote sunny and since he did that he ain't turning into a ghost

in the hikkomori route OMORI kills Sunny, Hellmari gets banished back to Black Space 2, and if OMORI goes to Black Space 2, she decides to just... give up hope. And if OMORI goes into MARI IS HOME, the place he originally banished HELLMARI/Ghostmari, (i hear it implied that hellmari was hiding from a murderer), she decides to antagonize him because... that's really all she can do, really.

...now I feel bad for Hellmari even though she's A LITERAL TERRIFYING MONSTER

I can't believe I probably just gave a random png who probably just exists to jumpscare people and amp up the horror level an ENTIRE. HONKING. BACKSTORY.

Now why can't I do this with Fera~Glitch?

I want someone to write a fanfic about this.

friendsssssss from omori sounds like hellmari making creepy noises

i can just picture that thing just casually trying to make-

Wait. A. Minute-

...would those creepy noises be more than just hellmari making noises just to scare the crap out of sunny?

...would they be her... trying to reach sunny somehow?

...but she can't, because she's been deformed into a terrifying monster?

and so her trying to talk ends up as creepy noises instead???

One thing I learned today:

Hellmari is straight up nightmare fuel

she's terrifying

WAIT A MINUTE-

...so, why the heck does Hellmari EXIST within the game?

Is she just there for jumpscares?

Is she just there to scare the crap out of players?

...or is she something much more terrifying than that?

...is she... an entity separate from Something?

Something's literally just a ghost thing with an eye.

Hellmari- she's a <REDACTED> DISTORTION of a human. Like something that was once human, but is no longer... the face, the neck, those eyes, the hair... Sunny is terrified for a good reason

Hellmari is much scarier than Something.

Is... Hellmari... Mari's tortured ghost?

If so... how did she end up... like that?

...if I remember correctly, there was a black-and-white sprite of Mari, similar to OMORI.

Maybe it's Ghostmari?

So, how did Ghostmari end up going from point A to point B?

...maybe it had something to do with the guilt? Or...

oh.

Maybe when she tried to reach Sunny, OMORI banished her into Black Space, and made sure she never came out. To prevent Sunny from learning the truth. For reasons.

...but would OMORI really banish Mari's ghost into black space???

oh.

Maybe Mari tried to come in through one of the Headspace versions, tried to take on the role of basil, got caught by omori, got banished, and she kept trying to escape so OMORI banished her deeper and deeper... until she couldn't come out.

Hence, blackspace 2 and MARI IS HOME.

MARI IS HOME could be explained by the place OMORI banished her to deep in black space. and he specifically created that area to keep her within...

and so, by the time of the game, she got decayed into a monster.

i'm willing to gamble a dollar that decay into hellmari was as painful as h e c c.

oh look, me causally tying in transformation sequences into my theories wow

...yeah, because in the meat room there's faceless versions of sunny's friends, and apparently there was a theory that omori recreated them every time he reset headspace

they ended up that way because of natural black space decay things and if you interact with faceless!mari you end up with hellmari...

And if you apply that decay to a ghost...

you end up

with...

a terrifying monster who's good at scaring the crap out of unsuspecting players

I bet that was painful

and in the good ending, hellmari escapes blackspace with the help of sunny, somehow gets the decay reversed, and plays piano with him

and then hellmari/ghostmari pass on in peace knowing that sunny's free

in the bad sunny route endings, she gets killed by OMORI, and she dies permenantly along with OMORI, because OMORI basically overwrote sunny and since he did that he ain't turning into a ghost

in the hikkomori route OMORI kills Sunny, Hellmari gets banished back to Black Space 2, and if OMORI goes to Black Space 2, she decides to just... give up hope. And if OMORI goes into MARI IS HOME, the place he originally banished HELLMARI/Ghostmari, (i hear it implied that hellmari was hiding from a murderer), she decides to antagonize him because... that's really all she can do, really.

...now I feel bad for Hellmari even though she's A LITERAL TERRIFYING MONSTER

I can't believe I probably just gave a random png who probably just exists to jumpscare people and amp up the horror level an ENTIRE. HONKING. BACKSTORY.

Now why can't I do this with Fera~Glitch?

I want someone to write a fanfic about this.

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Didn't expect that talking about one of my D&D characters' triggers would also accidentally trigger me, but here we are anyways.

Oh, who the f*ck am I kidding. This character is basically a self-insert, of f*cking course talking about the literal eldritch god of maternal family trauma would trigger me.
Didn't expect that talking about one of my D&D characters' triggers would also accidentally trigger me, but here we are anyways.

Oh, who the f*ck am I kidding. This character is basically a self-insert, of f*cking course talking about the literal eldritch god of maternal family trauma would trigger me.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png