Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2022-08-28 15:35:39" ] A little correction to the message above: nest speeds ups were removed! They were gone by beta, and won't be returning. [/quote] To add to this if my memory is correct there were cocrerns about p2w with breeding speed up and nest speed up so they decide to remove them and only use them in alpha to speed things up because alpha was very short plus not much alpha testers and we need as much wolves generate in game as possible to test how well the server can handle big amount of wolves
Qhersek wrote on 2022-08-28 15:35:39:
A little correction to the message above: nest speeds ups were removed! They were gone by beta, and won't be returning.
To add to this if my memory is correct there were cocrerns about p2w with breeding speed up and nest speed up so they decide to remove them and only use them in alpha to speed things up because alpha was very short plus not much alpha testers and we need as much wolves generate in game as possible to test how well the server can handle big amount of wolves
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
new gameplay video just drop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0IeEzCDQzc
new gameplay video just drop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0IeEzCDQzc
Early Access has just been announced! If you want to give the game a try then I definitely recommend signing up! :0

So excited to be able to play again!

Edit: just to clarify, EA isn't open yet but signups are, it opens on the 1st December. ^^
Early Access has just been announced! If you want to give the game a try then I definitely recommend signing up! :0

So excited to be able to play again!

Edit: just to clarify, EA isn't open yet but signups are, it opens on the 1st December. ^^
oo, this looks cool. i sighed up for EA and i'll definitely give it a try when it releases.. whenever it does.

hopefully, i won't get stuck in a circle of never ending starvation like with wolvden lol.
oo, this looks cool. i sighed up for EA and i'll definitely give it a try when it releases.. whenever it does.

hopefully, i won't get stuck in a circle of never ending starvation like with wolvden lol.
3.png eswSnrS.png
ypcKWM0.png
NlmYDAS.png
hZipXGO.png
Will I be able to sell art there? I'd like to make an art shop so I can get the kickstarter stuff [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Will I be able to sell art there? I'd like to make an art shop so I can get the kickstarter stuff
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="@RallraxAuri" date="2022-10-03 16:01:08" ] Will I be able to sell art there? I'd like to make an art shop so I can get the kickstarter stuff [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] [color=#852B19]As far as I know, yeah!! Also if you join the discord server you can start setting up trades for KS stuff for when the game fully releases. That's what I've been doing. Cross-site trading is also allowed so you could sell art on here then use the gems to buy KS stuff!! I've got a few trades arranged like that. :D
@RallraxAuri wrote on 2022-10-03 16:01:08:
Will I be able to sell art there? I'd like to make an art shop so I can get the kickstarter stuff

As far as I know, yeah!! Also if you join the discord server you can start setting up trades for KS stuff for when the game fully releases. That's what I've been doing. Cross-site trading is also allowed so you could sell art on here then use the gems to buy KS stuff!! I've got a few trades arranged like that. :D
I'm so excited to play with y'all in December<3
I'm so excited to play with y'all in December<3
[quote name="IKA9" date="2022-10-03 15:25:02" ] oo, this looks cool. i sighed up for EA and i'll definitely give it a try when it releases.. whenever it does. hopefully, i won't get stuck in a circle of never ending starvation like with wolvden lol. [/quote] With how the system works in lorwolf your wolves won’t starve. Sure they can run out of energy from doing activities but you gain materials and most of activities reward you with food items you can either feed to your wolves directly to refill their energy or cook them to make even better food to refill even more energy. Wolves never die or run awya like wolvden. The only way to get rid of a wolf is either part way as in release them to the wild or sell/ trade them to another player
IKA9 wrote on 2022-10-03 15:25:02:

With how the system works in lorwolf your wolves won’t starve. Sure they can run out of energy from doing activities but you gain materials and most of activities reward you with food items you can either feed to your wolves directly to refill their energy or cook them to make even better food to refill even more energy. Wolves never die or run awya like wolvden. The only way to get rid of a wolf is either part way as in release them to the wild or sell/ trade them to another player
Definitely going to be hopping in again this December! I plan to lean hard into the Norse Viking vibe for Icerun. I had a lupin army led by warring queens and organized in uniform outfits. Different colored scarves acted as ranking/role indicators. Hope to see y’all there!
Definitely going to be hopping in again this December! I plan to lean hard into the Norse Viking vibe for Icerun. I had a lupin army led by warring queens and organized in uniform outfits. Different colored scarves acted as ranking/role indicators. Hope to see y’all there!
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
Ooooo, thank you for sharing! I love pet sites, but can barely find one that sticks to me. This looks very interesting, def gonna sign up for it.
Ooooo, thank you for sharing! I love pet sites, but can barely find one that sticks to me. This looks very interesting, def gonna sign up for it.
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56