Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Profile bug?
This is confusing to describe so I linked a screen video. When scrolling my profile section with skin/apparel images, the screen jumps to the bottom skin/apparel image and I can't scroll up to see the first one. I can scroll up with cursor on the name links, but as soon as I move the cursor to the image, it jumps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wWYf0QHVKhQUR4UH5r4Lq3lVgMyuXh72/view?usp=sharing
This is confusing to describe so I linked a screen video. When scrolling my profile section with skin/apparel images, the screen jumps to the bottom skin/apparel image and I can't scroll up to see the first one. I can scroll up with cursor on the name links, but as soon as I move the cursor to the image, it jumps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wWYf0QHVKhQUR4UH5r4Lq3lVgMyuXh72/view?usp=sharing
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Thanks for the report, @aprilraven!

We're going to need some time to figure out what's going on here. This only happens on a subset of skins and accents icons - note that further down your clan bio, other skin icons are working fine. That inconsistency makes tracking down the cause more difficult.

Apparently, bringing up the tooltip for the affected icons makes the screen jump to the nearest alignment tag (left, right, or center).

While you could fix this by removing the center tags you're using, we're looking for a more permanent solution that won't require changing your bio.
Thanks for the report, @aprilraven!

We're going to need some time to figure out what's going on here. This only happens on a subset of skins and accents icons - note that further down your clan bio, other skin icons are working fine. That inconsistency makes tracking down the cause more difficult.

Apparently, bringing up the tooltip for the affected icons makes the screen jump to the nearest alignment tag (left, right, or center).

While you could fix this by removing the center tags you're using, we're looking for a more permanent solution that won't require changing your bio.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I have the same thing happen to me, but in a dragon’s bio instead of the profile.
I have the same thing happen to me, but in a dragon’s bio instead of the profile.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Sorry about the wait @aprilraven! Please try adding "left" tags around the entire "want to buy" section. Like this: [code] [left][b][size=4]WANT TO BUY:[/size=4][/b] [Skin=27848] [gamedb item=27848] [Skin=29125] [gamedb item=29125] [Skin=29140] [gamedb item=29140] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools][gamedb item=1223] [item=Boneyard Tatters][gamedb item=1792] [/left] [/code] I suspect that this will fix the issue by wrangling the skin item popups into a defined container.
Sorry about the wait @aprilraven!

Please try adding "left" tags around the entire "want to buy" section.

Like this:
Code:
[left][b][size=4]WANT TO BUY:[/size=4][/b] [Skin=27848] [gamedb item=27848] [Skin=29125] [gamedb item=29125] [Skin=29140] [gamedb item=29140] [item=Metallurgists Forgetools][gamedb item=1223] [item=Boneyard Tatters][gamedb item=1792] [/left]

I suspect that this will fix the issue by wrangling the skin item popups into a defined container.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora

That did it wooo! Thank you so much for the quick fix! <3
@Kaepora

That did it wooo! Thank you so much for the quick fix! <3
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif