Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48
While I'm happy it's done it's... Really ugly I'm not going to lie, it could be better on desktop but everything is so spaced out and disjointed
I know it's meant to put it in line with other features but it's just ugly
Looking forward to a further visual overhaul in the future
While I'm happy it's done it's... Really ugly I'm not going to lie, it could be better on desktop but everything is so spaced out and disjointed
I know it's meant to put it in line with other features but it's just ugly
Looking forward to a further visual overhaul in the future
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
[quote name="mymagicmurderbag" date="2022-10-03 07:57:04" ] It says you're going to keep working on visual improvements so I'll hold off on judgment about that for now. I do really, really want to turn off the activity indicator. I've stopped using social media and messengers entirely because of the inability to turn that off. It's super invasive and it's nobody's business what I'm doing. The fact that the symbol is an eye is, well. I don't know if it's ironic or if your intention was "we're watching you" or what, but I hate it. D: [/quote] @mymagicmurderbag, @Laluzi, go to your [b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=settings]Account Settings[/url][/b] and look for 'Account Visibility'. Select 'Invisible' and the activity indicator will turn off.
mymagicmurderbag wrote on 2022-10-03 07:57:04:
It says you're going to keep working on visual improvements so I'll hold off on judgment about that for now. I do really, really want to turn off the activity indicator. I've stopped using social media and messengers entirely because of the inability to turn that off. It's super invasive and it's nobody's business what I'm doing. The fact that the symbol is an eye is, well. I don't know if it's ironic or if your intention was "we're watching you" or what, but I hate it. D:

@mymagicmurderbag, @Laluzi, go to your Account Settings and look for 'Account Visibility'. Select 'Invisible' and the activity indicator will turn off.
Wow, this is amazing! I'm definitely inspired to fill in my profiles with a bit more pizazz now I have more room :)

Thank you for your hard work!
Wow, this is amazing! I'm definitely inspired to fill in my profiles with a bit more pizazz now I have more room :)

Thank you for your hard work!
thW1z83.png
Loving the new clan profile update! I personally feel like it’s much easier to read my profile on mobile now.
Loving the new clan profile update! I personally feel like it’s much easier to read my profile on mobile now.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
:-O it says if you’re active or not I love this.
:-O it says if you’re active or not I love this.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
poggers
poggers
I am personally a big fan of the Recent Activity being moved over to match with the Recent Forum posts. Also enjoy not having my birthday on display.
I am personally a big fan of the Recent Activity being moved over to match with the Recent Forum posts. Also enjoy not having my birthday on display.
uCR5SCW.png
Looks awesome!
Looks awesome!
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
nice! I love how the vista is in the profile too now and the extra space in the profile is really neat too!

Edit: I just saw the element symbol is in there too now <3
I'm not too familiar with the different places in Sornieth so sometimes I'm struggling for a few seconds to figure out what element someone is in, this is a really nice quality-of-life change!
nice! I love how the vista is in the profile too now and the extra space in the profile is really neat too!

Edit: I just saw the element symbol is in there too now <3
I'm not too familiar with the different places in Sornieth so sometimes I'm struggling for a few seconds to figure out what element someone is in, this is a really nice quality-of-life change!
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
My bio didn’t scroll before but it does now…. I don’t think the vertical expansion worked. At least not on mobile
My bio didn’t scroll before but it does now…. I don’t think the vertical expansion worked. At least not on mobile
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48