Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48
Oh this is nice! Super excited to see us at the end of refractoring~
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
It looks awesome now! Super excited to see what’s next :D
It looks awesome now! Super excited to see what’s next :D
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Oooh, breeding rehaul. I'm pretty excited for this. Hopefully the rehaul will do things to make breeding projects a little less infuriating.
Oooh, breeding rehaul. I'm pretty excited for this. Hopefully the rehaul will do things to make breeding projects a little less infuriating.
PFU56VO.png
I think this is great!!! Very happy about the extra room to see your profile!!
I think this is great!!! Very happy about the extra room to see your profile!!
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
i'm glad about more frequent UI changes, but i have some issues with the cohesion of the new clan profile layout. hopefully this explains my thoughts [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/215612493534330882/1026507186920247316/Screen_Shot_2022-10-03_at_10.40.34_AM.png[/img] i really wish every text box was the same. right now it just has a lot of different design attributes at once.
i'm glad about more frequent UI changes, but i have some issues with the cohesion of the new clan profile layout. hopefully this explains my thoughts

Screen_Shot_2022-10-03_at_10.40.34_AM.png

i really wish every text box was the same. right now it just has a lot of different design attributes at once.
Dear lord the comment wall. I’ve been a fan of most of the other updates visually to the site but it’s so big and clunky now it looks pretty bad I’m not gonna lie, if we’re getting an option in the future to be able to turn it off or hide it that would be excellent:’)
Dear lord the comment wall. I’ve been a fan of most of the other updates visually to the site but it’s so big and clunky now it looks pretty bad I’m not gonna lie, if we’re getting an option in the future to be able to turn it off or hide it that would be excellent:’)
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
[quote name="harpyja" date="2022-10-03 07:53:19" ] Oh this is nice! Super excited to see us at the end of refractoring~ [/quote] Close to the end* [emoji=new friend size=1] (@harpyja)
harpyja wrote on 2022-10-03 07:53:19:

Close to the end* (@harpyja)
It says you're going to keep working on visual improvements so I'll hold off on judgment about that for now. I do really, really want to turn off the activity indicator. I've stopped using social media and messengers entirely because of the inability to turn that off. It's super invasive and it's nobody's business what I'm doing. The fact that the symbol is an eye is, well. I don't know if it's ironic or if your intention was "we're watching you" or what, but I hate it. D:
It says you're going to keep working on visual improvements so I'll hold off on judgment about that for now. I do really, really want to turn off the activity indicator. I've stopped using social media and messengers entirely because of the inability to turn that off. It's super invasive and it's nobody's business what I'm doing. The fact that the symbol is an eye is, well. I don't know if it's ironic or if your intention was "we're watching you" or what, but I hate it. D:
F2CqIeW.png
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3173427/11#post_52384217]Reminder[/url][/b] [emoji=new friend size=1] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-10-03 07:19:06" ] Hello everyone! If you have feedback or suggestions regarding today's refactor and refresh, remember to post them in [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug]the Suggestions Forum[/url][/b]. Thank you! [/quote]
Reminder

Aequorin wrote on 2022-10-03 07:19:06:
Hello everyone! If you have feedback or suggestions regarding today's refactor and refresh, remember to post them in the Suggestions Forum. Thank you!
Looks pretty good! It hasn't changed drastically, but it feels more streamlined. My only question is about the activity indicator. Does that merely indicate I've been online recently, or does it say that I'm online right now? If so - most places have a ghost function, and a lot of people are going to want that, me included.

(I'd also like a few more of my recent posts visible by default - I often used that as an easy access way to check in on threads I was still paying attention to, and three isn't enough.)
Looks pretty good! It hasn't changed drastically, but it feels more streamlined. My only question is about the activity indicator. Does that merely indicate I've been online recently, or does it say that I'm online right now? If so - most places have a ghost function, and a lot of people are going to want that, me included.

(I'd also like a few more of my recent posts visible by default - I often used that as an easy access way to check in on threads I was still paying attention to, and three isn't enough.)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48