Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Bug (Mobile)
so I switch back and forth between mobile and desktop flight rising and I noticed that on mobile the little icon indicating if a user was online or not was missing when I was on mobile as you can see in the screenshot below [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/946941126949081099/1026496695812493312/image0.jpg[/img] May very easily just be my phone being weird because it shows up when im on my laptop, but I was told I should make a post about this issue
so I switch back and forth between mobile and desktop flight rising and I noticed that on mobile the little icon indicating if a user was online or not was missing when I was on mobile as you can see in the screenshot below

image0.jpg

May very easily just be my phone being weird because it shows up when im on my laptop, but I was told I should make a post about this issue
wU5i5vK.gif
Art Shop
(Link TBA)

Thanks for the report @DuckWasHere!

I have not been able to recreate the issue yet, but it may depend on the phone/browser.

Do you see the activity indicator for any players when browsing on your phone? What phone and browser are you using?

Thanks!
Thanks for the report @DuckWasHere!

I have not been able to recreate the issue yet, but it may depend on the phone/browser.

Do you see the activity indicator for any players when browsing on your phone? What phone and browser are you using?

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@kaepora

I am not able to see the activity indicator for other players, however it does seem to be visible on my own page now. (must've just sorted itself out on that end ^^)

I use an apple iPhone (I dont know the model off the top of my head my apologies) and Safari for the browser
Hope this helps!
@kaepora

I am not able to see the activity indicator for other players, however it does seem to be visible on my own page now. (must've just sorted itself out on that end ^^)

I use an apple iPhone (I dont know the model off the top of my head my apologies) and Safari for the browser
Hope this helps!
wU5i5vK.gif
Art Shop
(Link TBA)

Thanks @DuckWasHere

Glad to hear it fixed itself! We'll keep an eye out for any similar reports that would establish a pattern to the problem.

Thanks!
Thanks @DuckWasHere

Glad to hear it fixed itself! We'll keep an eye out for any similar reports that would establish a pattern to the problem.

Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies