Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Refactor
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48
@okcomputer
That's perfect, thank you for letting me know! I'll update my comment as well, was not aware
@okcomputer
That's perfect, thank you for letting me know! I'll update my comment as well, was not aware
image20.jpg
ohhh this is... odd.
Gotta try it out more!
ohhh this is... odd.
Gotta try it out more!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Hello everyone! If you have feedback or suggestions regarding today's refactor and refresh, remember to post them in the Suggestions Forum. Thank you!
Hello everyone! If you have feedback or suggestions regarding today's refactor and refresh, remember to post them in the Suggestions Forum. Thank you!
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2022-10-03 07:12:09" ] It doesn't show birthday anymore? :( [/quote] Oh, no! We need birthdays! Not like t was giving age away, but it's bonding to know your "birthday buddies" or to be able to surprise someone with a gift on their special day! Please bring that back! I do also miss seeing more recent activity, makes it harder to revisit, having to add a step to see the rest with a click. I would find that preferable to seeing the Avatar twice! But there is so much empty space down the side of the Clan Profile messages, why not USE it? Edit: "Suggested" assuggested! thx for the reminder LOVE that there is an "Active" status for those lairs that are! I don't feed most of my dragons, so some people might think my account abandoned if they didn't hit the right page. Now it's there at a glance.
BatCrooks wrote on 2022-10-03 07:12:09:
It doesn't show birthday anymore? :(

Oh, no! We need birthdays! Not like t was giving age away, but it's bonding to know your "birthday buddies" or to be able to surprise someone with a gift on their special day! Please bring that back!

I do also miss seeing more recent activity, makes it harder to revisit, having to add a step to see the rest with a click. I would find that preferable to seeing the Avatar twice! But there is so much empty space down the side of the Clan Profile messages, why not USE it?

Edit: "Suggested" assuggested! thx for the reminder

LOVE that there is an "Active" status for those lairs that are! I don't feed most of my dragons, so some people might think my account abandoned if they didn't hit the right page. Now it's there at a glance.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
fingers crossed the breeding refractor allows us to exclude certain dragons from breeding!!

but for now the updated clan profile looks amazing! Much easier to navigate. Also love that you can BBCode clan comments now. Thanks for all the hard work y'all put into the site, it's noticed and very much appreciated. <3
fingers crossed the breeding refractor allows us to exclude certain dragons from breeding!!

but for now the updated clan profile looks amazing! Much easier to navigate. Also love that you can BBCode clan comments now. Thanks for all the hard work y'all put into the site, it's noticed and very much appreciated. <3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Oh, no birthdays anymore? That's gonna add a few steps to my daily routine.
Oh, no birthdays anymore? That's gonna add a few steps to my daily routine.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
Like a lotta folks I'm sad birthdays were removed- especially since I'm assuming it was for privacy reasons and yet we now have an unturnoffable active indicator. I personally go out of my way to always have that kind of thing invisible so I'm not thrilled about that.
Like a lotta folks I'm sad birthdays were removed- especially since I'm assuming it was for privacy reasons and yet we now have an unturnoffable active indicator. I personally go out of my way to always have that kind of thing invisible so I'm not thrilled about that.
Na5WGHa.png
Cool! Can't wait~
Cool! Can't wait~
Take care, for life is beautiful as it is dangerous.
RCP4nqa.pngBT1N47G.png
mYEe9VI.pngrr8xP9d.pngNlmYDAS.png
*** man, don't fix what's not broken. I want the old, less cluttered profile back
*** man, don't fix what's not broken. I want the old, less cluttered profile back
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
The clan profiles look beautiful and clean! Wonderful update. Thank you for all that you do. :D
The clan profiles look beautiful and clean! Wonderful update. Thank you for all that you do. :D
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48