Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lyka’s Digital Canvas
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hello! I would like a pixel badge. [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80429149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804292/80429149_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure [b]Theme/Item Requests:[/b] I don't have anything particular in mind. His main theme are this chaotic otherworldly feathered wings and I would love them incorporated. Other than that, whatever you feel like drawing will be great. [b]Update?[/b] Yes
Hello! I would like a pixel badge.

Reference(s): 80429149_350.png
Payment Method: Treasure
Theme/Item Requests: I don't have anything particular in mind. His main theme are this chaotic otherworldly feathered wings and I would love them incorporated. Other than that, whatever you feel like drawing will be great.
Update? Yes
rSgTM3.png7diNx3.pngYfnY43.pngacq203.png(click)
@Fall29

Hello~ Thank you for your order and I shall get your details queued up shortly! ^,^

Your total will be 1,000,000 Treasure- you may send that over via CR or PM whenever you're able.
@Fall29

Hello~ Thank you for your order and I shall get your details queued up shortly! ^,^

Your total will be 1,000,000 Treasure- you may send that over via CR or PM whenever you're able.
61737_s.gif
Oh your artwork is absolutely incredible ;o; I'd love to grab a pixel badge!

Reference(s): OC gallery
Payment Method: Gems
Theme/Item Request: This gauntlet/prosthetic (either the whole thing or just the palm part, the latter probably works better for composition but you're the expert haha) and a dagger with some blood on the edge of the blade as the main features.
Optional additions can include smoke/ashes, white candles, magic circle, a leather-bound journal with this symbol - or the same journal but open, with the magic circle scribbled in it.
Theme/context: Alastor used a blood spell he researched to bind a ghost to himself, using the said ghost's magic gauntlet as a focus point.
Update? Not necessary unless you have any questions/clarifications/etc.. If you'd like I can send you a request on Discord, probably easier to do any discussions there.
Oh your artwork is absolutely incredible ;o; I'd love to grab a pixel badge!

Reference(s): OC gallery
Payment Method: Gems
Theme/Item Request: This gauntlet/prosthetic (either the whole thing or just the palm part, the latter probably works better for composition but you're the expert haha) and a dagger with some blood on the edge of the blade as the main features.
Optional additions can include smoke/ashes, white candles, magic circle, a leather-bound journal with this symbol - or the same journal but open, with the magic circle scribbled in it.
Theme/context: Alastor used a blood spell he researched to bind a ghost to himself, using the said ghost's magic gauntlet as a focus point.
Update? Not necessary unless you have any questions/clarifications/etc.. If you'd like I can send you a request on Discord, probably easier to do any discussions there.
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Hello~ Thank you for your kind words! <3

You've got the slot! Your total will be 1000 Gems, you may send those over via CR or PM at your leisure. ^,^/

+ If you'd like to send a request to me over discord you are more than welcome to do so!
@Nabesima

Hello~ Thank you for your kind words! <3

You've got the slot! Your total will be 1000 Gems, you may send those over via CR or PM at your leisure. ^,^/

+ If you'd like to send a request to me over discord you are more than welcome to do so!
61737_s.gif
Hello, this is still open?
Hello, this is still open?
@Iss

Hello! Yes my shop is still currently open to taking new orders. ^,^/
@Iss

Hello! Yes my shop is still currently open to taking new orders. ^,^/
61737_s.gif
Neat!

Type: Experimental
Reference(s): OC references: feral OC https://imgur.com/a/i7vB9aB
Payment Method: Gems/Treasure (And a trade, you're okay with mixed payment?)
Special Notes: This creature used to be a human but because a curse he turned into this enraged breathing-fire beast. Before the change, he used to have a lovely big sister and she was his moral support and his home. Since the curse, he feels alone and enraged of not being able of avoid her death.
Neat!

Type: Experimental
Reference(s): OC references: feral OC https://imgur.com/a/i7vB9aB
Payment Method: Gems/Treasure (And a trade, you're okay with mixed payment?)
Special Notes: This creature used to be a human but because a curse he turned into this enraged breathing-fire beast. Before the change, he used to have a lovely big sister and she was his moral support and his home. Since the curse, he feels alone and enraged of not being able of avoid her death.
@Iss

Thank you for your interest!

The total for your order would be 3000 Gems, 3000000 Treasure, or a mix or both.
(1 Gem : 1000 Treasure Exchange Rate)

You mentioned a trade but until we've discussed what you are proposing I can only accept FRC.
@Iss

Thank you for your interest!

The total for your order would be 3000 Gems, 3000000 Treasure, or a mix or both.
(1 Gem : 1000 Treasure Exchange Rate)

You mentioned a trade but until we've discussed what you are proposing I can only accept FRC.
61737_s.gif
A familiar since it's in your wishlist: a fear frog
A familiar since it's in your wishlist: a fear frog
@Iss

Thank you! ^.^
Fear Frog LAH is 1420 Gems atm

New total would be Fear Frog + any mix of 1580 Gems and/or 1580000 Treasure.

You are welcome to send them over whenever you're ready to do so.
@Iss

Thank you! ^.^
Fear Frog LAH is 1420 Gems atm

New total would be Fear Frog + any mix of 1580 Gems and/or 1580000 Treasure.

You are welcome to send them over whenever you're ready to do so.
61737_s.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18