Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Starfall Dom [closed]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@DianaMoon

Could I please either get my skins or my money back shortly? The festival ends soon and I'm getting a little anxious.

I sent you 129kt for a 119kt order of 2x Accent: Bursting Galaxies and 2x Accent: Gilded Crystals

Received my order, thank you!
@DianaMoon

Could I please either get my skins or my money back shortly? The festival ends soon and I'm getting a little anxious.

I sent you 129kt for a 119kt order of 2x Accent: Bursting Galaxies and 2x Accent: Gilded Crystals

Received my order, thank you!
FObX7rS.png
@chwommiecwoo

I have the skins hun no worries.

@Niya

I might have missed you, but I will find it! I'm about to go back on hold to send some orders out! as I have been gathering!
@chwommiecwoo

I have the skins hun no worries.

@Niya

I might have missed you, but I will find it! I'm about to go back on hold to send some orders out! as I have been gathering!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
Okay thanks! Yeah if you need some time to get through orders that's a-okay. Just wanted a little acknowledgement to soothe my worries [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] Edit: Order was fulfilled! Thank you again for providing this service for us!
Okay thanks! Yeah if you need some time to get through orders that's a-okay. Just wanted a little acknowledgement to soothe my worries

Edit: Order was fulfilled! Thank you again for providing this service for us!
FObX7rS.png
Hi @DianaMoon!

Could I please order one full set of market skins, plus a second copy of the following skins...

Accent: Awakened Entity
Skin: Gilded Zodiac
Accent: Stardust Trails
Accent: Starwood Monarch

Sorry, I'm on mobile, so I hope this is okay.
Hi @DianaMoon!

Could I please order one full set of market skins, plus a second copy of the following skins...

Accent: Awakened Entity
Skin: Gilded Zodiac
Accent: Stardust Trails
Accent: Starwood Monarch

Sorry, I'm on mobile, so I hope this is okay.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
@LynnStarDragon

Sure!
@LynnStarDragon

Sure!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@DianaMoon
Hey! Can I get a full skin/accent set? ;v;
@DianaMoon
Hey! Can I get a full skin/accent set? ;v;
@DianaMoon so you have enoughttime to fullfill (good word? sorry for my english) all? i should just send 1way CR and its ok? if yes i do this and go sleep x.x i almost fall asleep on my chair
@DianaMoon so you have enoughttime to fullfill (good word? sorry for my english) all? i should just send 1way CR and its ok? if yes i do this and go sleep x.x i almost fall asleep on my chair
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya

Okay found your list if you want to send funds I'll get those collected!
@Niya

Okay found your list if you want to send funds I'll get those collected!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@DianaMoon are you still open And if so should I send you the funds for my order back on page 17
@DianaMoon are you still open And if so should I send you the funds for my order back on page 17
@DianaMoon Hello! Could I please get a full set of skins, except New World?
@DianaMoon Hello! Could I please get a full set of skins, except New World?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23