Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 ... 3161 3162
[quote name="Lonin" date="2022-09-30 06:38:40" ] @Flightfur814 [code][url=link here]text here[/url] For example: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=153471]Flightfur814[/url] [/code] Like this? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=153471]Flightfur814[/url] There's a BBCode guide here if you want to learn how to do other things: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393 [/quote] Yes it worked Thank you!
Lonin wrote on 2022-09-30 06:38:40:
@Flightfur814
Code:
[url=link here]text here[/url] For example: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=153471]Flightfur814[/url]
Like this? Flightfur814

There's a BBCode guide here if you want to learn how to do other things: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393

Yes it worked Thank you!
Howdy!
aaa ok thank you all so much for the responses!!
aaa ok thank you all so much for the responses!!
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
I have come back here for I have another question about forums

How can we post breeding pairs? I've seen it all around selling dragons of how you can show what dragons are breeding. How do I do that?
I have come back here for I have another question about forums

How can we post breeding pairs? I've seen it all around selling dragons of how you can show what dragons are breeding. How do I do that?
tn0RSo5.png5iXiC8z.png4chwrKV.pnghzM3Sr2.pngrr8xP9d.png2VtxnMX.png
@RaccoonOven

Without an example of what you're looking at, I'm not 100% certain what you're asking about; there are several varieties of breeding pair displays. If this post doesn't answer your question, could you link me to a thread that has the kind of pair display you're wondering about?

If you're talking about sharing current nests, it's as easy as linking to your Nesting Grounds with a basic hyperlink. I'll point you to Crowe's BBCode Compendium again for general reference! A lot of seemingly-complicated coding things are very easy to recreate once you know what you're capable of with BBCode.

But more likely, you're asking about breeding cards, which are typically done with a player-made tool that displays the potential colors & genes a breeding pair can produce. This information can either be saved & uploaded as an image, or it can be spruced up in an image editing program for better presentation first. You can get the same effect with text, but this may be more complicated to execute, especially if you have wildly different parents.

Here's a few links for basic generators:
- Peixes' Color Schemer
- Straif's Breeding Card Generator
- JiYou's Flight Rising Tool
- DarkPuffin's Breeding Rarity Comparisons (not a generator, but useful information to have!)
@RaccoonOven

Without an example of what you're looking at, I'm not 100% certain what you're asking about; there are several varieties of breeding pair displays. If this post doesn't answer your question, could you link me to a thread that has the kind of pair display you're wondering about?

If you're talking about sharing current nests, it's as easy as linking to your Nesting Grounds with a basic hyperlink. I'll point you to Crowe's BBCode Compendium again for general reference! A lot of seemingly-complicated coding things are very easy to recreate once you know what you're capable of with BBCode.

But more likely, you're asking about breeding cards, which are typically done with a player-made tool that displays the potential colors & genes a breeding pair can produce. This information can either be saved & uploaded as an image, or it can be spruced up in an image editing program for better presentation first. You can get the same effect with text, but this may be more complicated to execute, especially if you have wildly different parents.

Here's a few links for basic generators:
- Peixes' Color Schemer
- Straif's Breeding Card Generator
- JiYou's Flight Rising Tool
- DarkPuffin's Breeding Rarity Comparisons (not a generator, but useful information to have!)
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Hello! I'm a bit of a creature collector in this type of games and I would love to focus on all of my dragons to be the best they can be but here's my question. Is there a point in leveling up any of the dragons that aren't my primary team of 3? It's taking so long just to get them to lvl 15 and I don't see any adventage in doing it again for others.
Hello! I'm a bit of a creature collector in this type of games and I would love to focus on all of my dragons to be the best they can be but here's my question. Is there a point in leveling up any of the dragons that aren't my primary team of 3? It's taking so long just to get them to lvl 15 and I don't see any adventage in doing it again for others.
@Katsuragi

There's a couple reasons to level outside of lore. The first is money. Leveled dragons give more treasure when exalted than unleveled dragons.

The second is that you may want to have specialized teams to both grind and train other dragons. Particularly for leveling and in the L25 venues element matters.

Right now I can see you're probably having difficulties with long battles you don't always win. The coliseum does not reward evenly-statted dragons and with the stat points spread out your dragons are hitting 4 levels lower than their actual level.

Leveling Guide

Incomplete but more explanatory Leveling Guide

Shadow and Light aren't great elements for the venues (L20+) where we can train dragons with L25 trainers but they are doable for a general grinding team (133 STR or 103 STR). At this point you could either start over with new dragons or use a Tincture of Dissolution on each dragon to reset their stats.
@Katsuragi

There's a couple reasons to level outside of lore. The first is money. Leveled dragons give more treasure when exalted than unleveled dragons.

The second is that you may want to have specialized teams to both grind and train other dragons. Particularly for leveling and in the L25 venues element matters.

Right now I can see you're probably having difficulties with long battles you don't always win. The coliseum does not reward evenly-statted dragons and with the stat points spread out your dragons are hitting 4 levels lower than their actual level.

Leveling Guide

Incomplete but more explanatory Leveling Guide

Shadow and Light aren't great elements for the venues (L20+) where we can train dragons with L25 trainers but they are doable for a general grinding team (133 STR or 103 STR). At this point you could either start over with new dragons or use a Tincture of Dissolution on each dragon to reset their stats.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hi! A dragon I plan on breeding is going to have red eyes, but neither I or the friend helping me with the project are in the plague flight. Is there any way I can switch their eye color? (once i breed them that is.)
Hi! A dragon I plan on breeding is going to have red eyes, but neither I or the friend helping me with the project are in the plague flight. Is there any way I can switch their eye color? (once i breed them that is.)
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
@Pastaparty7 No, there's no way to change the flight of an existing dragon. If you want a dragon to have Plague eyes you'd have to hatch it in a Plague nest.
You could look into renting a nest from another user. Just keep in mind that nest renting isn't a supported action so in the unlikely event that something goes wrong the site won't be able to get your dragons back.
You can make your own thread looking for a nest in the items for sale forum or there are some big threads here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2776542/1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2887598
@Pastaparty7 No, there's no way to change the flight of an existing dragon. If you want a dragon to have Plague eyes you'd have to hatch it in a Plague nest.
You could look into renting a nest from another user. Just keep in mind that nest renting isn't a supported action so in the unlikely event that something goes wrong the site won't be able to get your dragons back.
You can make your own thread looking for a nest in the items for sale forum or there are some big threads here:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2776542/1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2887598
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Gotcha! Thank you!
@Lonin Gotcha! Thank you!
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
does anyone know how big a signature is? I wanna try drawing one but I cant quickly find the size anywhere
does anyone know how big a signature is? I wanna try drawing one but I cant quickly find the size anywhere
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a