Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Gijinkas G/T | SLOTS FULL
1 2 3 4 5
Can I be put on the pinglist please?
Can I be put on the pinglist please?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@GiantPandroid Of course! ^^ Putting you on it right now
@GiantPandroid Of course! ^^ Putting you on it right now
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@Iodine Behold. the he. [img]https://i.ibb.co/RQS7WP7/image.png[/img] since you already sent payment (thank you by the way, i'll go ahead and accept it now) i'll send you the Actual Full Piece right away!
@Iodine Behold. the he.
image.png
since you already sent payment (thank you by the way, i'll go ahead and accept it now) i'll send you the Actual Full Piece right away!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@shiftershen I’m so sorry for making you wait so long. A lot of things have happened, I lost access to my drawing tablet for a while, and I completely lost motivation for flight rising among many other things. I don’t think I’ll be able to complete the commission.
Again, I’m so sorry for the silence and the inconvenience.
@shiftershen I’m so sorry for making you wait so long. A lot of things have happened, I lost access to my drawing tablet for a while, and I completely lost motivation for flight rising among many other things. I don’t think I’ll be able to complete the commission.
Again, I’m so sorry for the silence and the inconvenience.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
i'm unsure if you're still going to continue to have this shop open, but if you are, would i be able to be added to your pinglist ? (if not that's ok too, i'm unsure if art trades are ever smth you'd be interested in if you no longer want gems but i've got art examples here if you'd ever want to do a trade!)
i hope you're doing alright regardless, and i hope this message won't stress you ! ^^
i'm unsure if you're still going to continue to have this shop open, but if you are, would i be able to be added to your pinglist ? (if not that's ok too, i'm unsure if art trades are ever smth you'd be interested in if you no longer want gems but i've got art examples here if you'd ever want to do a trade!)
i hope you're doing alright regardless, and i hope this message won't stress you ! ^^
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Fauxbia
Gosh I just saw this, sorry about that, that's totally alright man! Take care of yourself and do whatever you need! Best of wishes.
@Fauxbia
Gosh I just saw this, sorry about that, that's totally alright man! Take care of yourself and do whatever you need! Best of wishes.
1 2 3 4 5