Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Open the Door!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118
finally home from school..

Door 1:
An obsidian-colored door looms in the center of a bubbling pit of mass and bones. Scratches are engraved upon the door, but infused with the feeling of sorrow instead of anger. Red and green creatures with multitudes of legs crawl to-and-fro open the dark surface. Your eyes are lit up by the glow emitting from the strange sight.

Door 2:
Within the wings of a stone-carved creature stands a vine-wreathed archway. There is a strangely muffling but enchanting groan in the air which causes you to cover your ears. Upon closer inspection, you see a plethora of glowing blue plant saplings sprouting from within the gloom colored thorns. They reach towards the sun like a tree stretching out their branches.

Door 3:
This door stands as the center of your vision regardless of which direction you face. It's disorienting, dizzying, yet quite hypnotic. You can't help but continue to stare as you venture closer. You put your hand against the door. You close your eyes. You push it open.
finally home from school..

Door 1:
An obsidian-colored door looms in the center of a bubbling pit of mass and bones. Scratches are engraved upon the door, but infused with the feeling of sorrow instead of anger. Red and green creatures with multitudes of legs crawl to-and-fro open the dark surface. Your eyes are lit up by the glow emitting from the strange sight.

Door 2:
Within the wings of a stone-carved creature stands a vine-wreathed archway. There is a strangely muffling but enchanting groan in the air which causes you to cover your ears. Upon closer inspection, you see a plethora of glowing blue plant saplings sprouting from within the gloom colored thorns. They reach towards the sun like a tree stretching out their branches.

Door 3:
This door stands as the center of your vision regardless of which direction you face. It's disorienting, dizzying, yet quite hypnotic. You can't help but continue to stare as you venture closer. You put your hand against the door. You close your eyes. You push it open.
ccrPNZr.png
@Jaeesong Door number three is calling to me [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
@Jaeesong Door number three is calling to me
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Jaeesong I'll take door 2!
@Jaeesong I'll take door 2!
cguQDtg.png____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
@Jaeesong I'll take door 1 please
@Jaeesong I'll take door 1 please
Door 1: @Nobody999 A massive head peeks through the door, adorned with red eyes, a crown of black antlers, and a dark red mane. Her rippling stripes of black along her body ripple as she steps out of the door. A colossal pair of shimmering red wings unfurl to reflect the glow from the surrounding pit. Her eyes meet yours and you detect what seems to be surprise in her deep pupils, as though she was expecting you to flinch or shudder. She is the one to flinch when you reach out to her. Slowly, cautiously, carefully, she touches the tip of her snout to your hand. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77346086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773461/77346086_350.png[/img][/url] Door 2: @Vwooop [item=accent: bramble wisp] The vines, now growing at a rapid speed, clamber up your tail and back. Your efforts to claw off the vines in a panic are thwarted by the thorns stabbing into your skin. Your tail is encased in vines. It curls around your chest where your ribcage would lie and branches off on the underside of your wings. The peculiar blue saplings have grown on you as well. Their glow lifts you up. Maybe this isn't all that bad. Door 3: @treesapperson [item=vial of hypnotic sight] Your eyes are suddenly inflicted with a sharp, stabbing pain. You double over as your eyes shut even tighter. The agonizing sensation is curling, swirling, spinning, until it stops abruptly. It takes you a minute to regain your composure. Upon inspecting yourself, you cannot find any physical changes. At least, ones you can see. You rush to find the closest still-standing source of water. You crane your neck over a puddle to see your reflection staring back. Only your eyes have become a whirlwind of flowing colors.
Door 1: @Nobody999

A massive head peeks through the door, adorned with red eyes, a crown of black antlers, and a dark red mane. Her rippling stripes of black along her body ripple as she steps out of the door. A colossal pair of shimmering red wings unfurl to reflect the glow from the surrounding pit. Her eyes meet yours and you detect what seems to be surprise in her deep pupils, as though she was expecting you to flinch or shudder. She is the one to flinch when you reach out to her. Slowly, cautiously, carefully, she touches the tip of her snout to your hand.
77346086_350.png

Door 2: @Vwooop
Accent: Bramble Wisp
The vines, now growing at a rapid speed, clamber up your tail and back. Your efforts to claw off the vines in a panic are thwarted by the thorns stabbing into your skin. Your tail is encased in vines. It curls around your chest where your ribcage would lie and branches off on the underside of your wings. The peculiar blue saplings have grown on you as well. Their glow lifts you up. Maybe this isn't all that bad.

Door 3: @treesapperson
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Your eyes are suddenly inflicted with a sharp, stabbing pain. You double over as your eyes shut even tighter. The agonizing sensation is curling, swirling, spinning, until it stops abruptly. It takes you a minute to regain your composure. Upon inspecting yourself, you cannot find any physical changes. At least, ones you can see. You rush to find the closest still-standing source of water. You crane your neck over a puddle to see your reflection staring back. Only your eyes have become a whirlwind of flowing colors.
ccrPNZr.png
Door 1 seems to depict a game that is slow and full of glitches

Door 2 is decorated with the new Pokemon Wiglett

Door 3 has what seems to be a meadow with a large sakura tree in the middle. Under the tree is what seems to be a memorial to a tentacle creature.
Door 1 seems to depict a game that is slow and full of glitches

Door 2 is decorated with the new Pokemon Wiglett

Door 3 has what seems to be a meadow with a large sakura tree in the middle. Under the tree is what seems to be a memorial to a tentacle creature.
@Nobody999 I open door #1!
@Nobody999 I open door #1!
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Can I please open door 2? @Nobody999
Can I please open door 2? @Nobody999
@nobody999, door #3?
@nobody999, door #3?
fuO1PHm.png
@treesapperson door 1 holds 4 Date Plumed apparel items @DivineDruid door 2 holds 3 different Scenes @NuclearFudge door 3 holds [url]http://[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81165595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811656/81165595_350.png[/img][/url][/url]
@treesapperson door 1 holds 4
Date Plumed apparel items

@DivineDruid door 2 holds 3 different Scenes

@NuclearFudge door 3 holds

[url]http://[/url]81165595_350.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118