Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kirin’s Art Shop! (OPEN!)
1 2 3
Gonna close shop again in 2 days, so last call to get an order in!
Gonna close shop again in 2 days, so last call to get an order in!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
Style: Style C Dragon/OC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63013202]Marsh[/url] Personality/Expression: Honestly, up to you! Personally I think something like an annoyed kind of [emoji=skydancer happy size=2], like the "I am about to snap :]" expression could be fun, but if you think something else might look better or work with the design better, I am more than willing to hear. Other notes: His lore is basically "thats a robot" so if you want to factor that into the design some how I think it'd be very cool! No pressure if you're struggling with it, though. He does have a Skin and goggle apperal so please let me know how much I owe for Pricing (Also full disclosure I'm not the best with the forums normally and I'm currently typing on my phone so I apologize for poor formatting or strange phrasing. Please ping if you need clarity)
Style: Style C
Dragon/OC: Marsh
Personality/Expression: Honestly, up to you! Personally I think something like an annoyed kind of , like the "I am about to snap :]" expression could be fun, but if you think something else might look better or work with the design better, I am more than willing to hear.
Other notes: His lore is basically "thats a robot" so if you want to factor that into the design some how I think it'd be very cool! No pressure if you're struggling with it, though.
He does have a Skin and goggle apperal so please let me know how much I owe for Pricing

(Also full disclosure I'm not the best with the forums normally and I'm currently typing on my phone so I apologize for poor formatting or strange phrasing. Please ping if you need clarity)
@CorpseMellons

No worries! The accent seems easy enough if 350g (or 350kt) sounds good to you! But I can definitely play with some design elements too... I love adding personal details to dragons. But whenever you're able to PM the payment that'd be great!
@CorpseMellons

No worries! The accent seems easy enough if 350g (or 350kt) sounds good to you! But I can definitely play with some design elements too... I love adding personal details to dragons. But whenever you're able to PM the payment that'd be great!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
Reopened for 2 Gem slots! Any other questions please ask!
Reopened for 2 Gem slots! Any other questions please ask!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
I see everything is closed for now, but I'd just like to say, if/when you reopen I'd love to be pinged. I adore the work you did with my boy! Thank you. Cheers :)
I see everything is closed for now, but I'd just like to say, if/when you reopen I'd love to be pinged. I adore the work you did with my boy! Thank you. Cheers :)
Open for quick style festival slots! Payments in treasure or fest currency (wind only)

(Giving @CorpseMellons a gentle ping in case this interests them)
Open for quick style festival slots! Payments in treasure or fest currency (wind only)

(Giving @CorpseMellons a gentle ping in case this interests them)
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
( @KirinHybrid )

I will fill out a form in a bit, but I just wanted to ask if you would be comfortable drawing an Aether for the fest style option
( @KirinHybrid )

I will fill out a form in a bit, but I just wanted to ask if you would be comfortable drawing an Aether for the fest style option
He/They

imagine not having a formatted signature, couldn’t be me
@Kedrei

I’d love try drawing one of the new guys! Haven’t drawn one yet so I can give an example.
@Kedrei

I’d love try drawing one of the new guys! Haven’t drawn one yet so I can give an example.
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
( @KirinHybrid )

Style: Fest style
Background: none/transparent (if possible)
Dragon/OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84902747
Personality/Expression: happy blep
Other notes: will be paying with fest currency
( @KirinHybrid )

Style: Fest style
Background: none/transparent (if possible)
Dragon/OC: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84902747
Personality/Expression: happy blep
Other notes: will be paying with fest currency
He/They

imagine not having a formatted signature, couldn’t be me
Taking on a few sketch slots, and two cheaper YDH slots!
Taking on a few sketch slots, and two cheaper YDH slots!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
1 2 3