Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to Flight Rising
[center]Hi, hi! Just call me "Bat" for short. I come from ChickenSmoothie, a bunch of my friends on Discord kept talking about FR so I thought I'd try it out myself. I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm doing lol; but I thought I'd say hi to everyone here. Any helpful tips would be much appreciated! [emoji=new friend size=1] [/center] [indent][b]-How did you find Flight Rising?[/b] Through my Discord friends that play ChickenSmoothie [b]-What flight did you join and why?[/b] I joined fire because I thought fire matched close to my personality. [b]-What is your favorite dragon breed?[/b] So far? The fae, but I don't know much about the other breeds haha. [b]-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?[/b] I don't know much about these ones either but I was given a nightmare horse looking one that I really enjoy. [b]-What are some of your hobbies/interests?[/b] I enjoy playing games, training my dogs, playing on ChickenSmoothie, and I really like watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventures[/indent]
Hi, hi! Just call me "Bat" for short. I come from ChickenSmoothie, a bunch of my friends on Discord kept talking about FR so I thought I'd try it out myself. I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm doing lol; but I thought I'd say hi to everyone here. Any helpful tips would be much appreciated!
-How did you find Flight Rising?
Through my Discord friends that play ChickenSmoothie

-What flight did you join and why?
I joined fire because I thought fire matched close to my personality.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
So far? The fae, but I don't know much about the other breeds haha.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I don't know much about these ones either but I was given a nightmare horse looking one that I really enjoy.

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I enjoy playing games, training my dogs, playing on ChickenSmoothie, and I really like watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
[ FAQ ] [ HATCHERY ] [ WISHLIST ]
Welcome!
Welcome!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Welcome to flight rising!
Welcome to flight rising!
ydo7trD.png
Thanks everyone for the welcomes!
Thanks everyone for the welcomes!
[ FAQ ] [ HATCHERY ] [ WISHLIST ]
ayy welcome! love your username :D
ayy welcome! love your username :D

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
welcome friend :)
welcome friend :)
Jd88XNq.png
• eevee • she/they • adult • veterinarian •
• mommy x9 • angel mom x4 • animal mom x60+ •
Welcome to flight rising! One very helpful resource is Maki's coliseum guide which details battle stones and builds for level 25 dragons! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to flight rising! One very helpful resource is Maki's coliseum guide which details battle stones and builds for level 25 dragons! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and hope you enjoy your time here!