Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 'Celestial Elegance' skincent for RidgeF
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@protowilson thank you for the preview! i don't think it's the right skin for her, but good luck!
@protowilson thank you for the preview! i don't think it's the right skin for her, but good luck!
Slot for Celestial Elegance, please! :D
Slot for Celestial Elegance, please! :D
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
@protowilson one slot please for this gorgeous ridge accent <3
@protowilson one slot please for this gorgeous ridge accent <3
@Dierdre @Zerobotic @Varnaxis @RowanofRohan @Rauv @Uniformshark

Hello friends! My thanks for your interest in a slot for this skincent! I can confirm that the design has been approved by staff, so no changes have needed to be made to what you've already seen.

So it's time for me to request payment (875g)!

I will be able to send along the skincent immediately to the first 5 to send me payment, but I'll need to submit another 5-print for approval for copies beyond that (it's cos I submitted a 5-print to test if any changes needed to be made).

Any problems/questions, please let me know, especially if you have decided not to go through with purchase.
@Dierdre @Zerobotic @Varnaxis @RowanofRohan @Rauv @Uniformshark

Hello friends! My thanks for your interest in a slot for this skincent! I can confirm that the design has been approved by staff, so no changes have needed to be made to what you've already seen.

So it's time for me to request payment (875g)!

I will be able to send along the skincent immediately to the first 5 to send me payment, but I'll need to submit another 5-print for approval for copies beyond that (it's cos I submitted a 5-print to test if any changes needed to be made).

Any problems/questions, please let me know, especially if you have decided not to go through with purchase.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

Thank you for the ping! I'm terribly sorry, it didn't fit the dragon I intended it for as well as I thought - would it be possible to forgo my slot? I promise not to back out on future orders, really extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
@protowilson

Thank you for the ping! I'm terribly sorry, it didn't fit the dragon I intended it for as well as I thought - would it be possible to forgo my slot? I promise not to back out on future orders, really extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre That's ok.
@Dierdre That's ok.
Thank you for the link to your shop, can I be put on all your pinglists please? [emoji=treefrog size=1]
Thank you for the link to your shop, can I be put on all your pinglists please?
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@protowilson Are you still doing preorders for Celestial Elegance? If so, I would love a slot.
@protowilson Are you still doing preorders for Celestial Elegance? If so, I would love a slot.
@HedgeMagic Done!

@atimeforlions I do need to do another print run, but whether it's a 1-print or a 5-print, I'm not sure yet. I've got to check in with Rauv. Happy to put you down for a slot, though!

@Rauv sorry to ping you again, but are you still interested in a copy of Celestial Elegance or have you decided against it?
@HedgeMagic Done!

@atimeforlions I do need to do another print run, but whether it's a 1-print or a 5-print, I'm not sure yet. I've got to check in with Rauv. Happy to put you down for a slot, though!

@Rauv sorry to ping you again, but are you still interested in a copy of Celestial Elegance or have you decided against it?
@protowilson omg thank you for pinging me again! I missed the first one completely, I'm so sorry!

Yes, I'd still love a copy! I'll send payment over now. <3
@protowilson omg thank you for pinging me again! I missed the first one completely, I'm so sorry!

Yes, I'd still love a copy! I'll send payment over now. <3
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50