Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [lf] Roleplay, roleplay, roleplay
1 2
Ms. Spoon,

Greetings and salutations! I am Hartley, a 19-year-old writer who is fairly new to roleplaying but enthusiastic and thrilled to grow! I have writing samples on my fanfiction.net account, like some kind of fossil because I like the interface. I quite like this fic in particular, and it veers away from the horror angle present in my other.

I am especially interested in monsters and the paranormal, especially in lighter and more fun instances! Urban fantasy really appeals to me. I'm also quite a big Monster High fan, some of my currently most beloved OCs have their roots there. I'm not always the most comfortable with romance when it comes to people I don't know, but comedy and drama are both good vibes for me too!

As for fandoms, I'm not sure our preferences really match, but original content sounds good to me! The idea of a reality show that goes off the rails is an interesting concept to me as well... it seems like it could be a lot of fun!

Anyway, please lmk if you're interested! If not, I wish you luck in finding a suitable rp partner!
Ms. Spoon,

Greetings and salutations! I am Hartley, a 19-year-old writer who is fairly new to roleplaying but enthusiastic and thrilled to grow! I have writing samples on my fanfiction.net account, like some kind of fossil because I like the interface. I quite like this fic in particular, and it veers away from the horror angle present in my other.

I am especially interested in monsters and the paranormal, especially in lighter and more fun instances! Urban fantasy really appeals to me. I'm also quite a big Monster High fan, some of my currently most beloved OCs have their roots there. I'm not always the most comfortable with romance when it comes to people I don't know, but comedy and drama are both good vibes for me too!

As for fandoms, I'm not sure our preferences really match, but original content sounds good to me! The idea of a reality show that goes off the rails is an interesting concept to me as well... it seems like it could be a lot of fun!

Anyway, please lmk if you're interested! If not, I wish you luck in finding a suitable rp partner!
Hey, I’m not sure if I’d be a good fit but it sure can’t hurt to try!

I’m 28 and LGBT+ myself, so absolutely no problems there. I’m FR+2 but occasionally am up… later than I should be whoops. I also love urban/modern fantasy, and prefer OCs. While I’m not in any of the fandoms you have listed, I generally don’t prefer mixing fandoms with OCs.

I actually don’t measure my writing in paragraphs, because I am one of those weirdos who prefers to write several smaller paragraphs over a few larger ones. However, I do have trouble keeping up with longer replies, and have found that I can only reply so many times in a row before I burn out. I am a chronic underwriter, it’s a problem.

If you don’t mind that (and I totally understand if you do), I am very intrigued by that first idea you posted! The one with the curio shop? I’d totally be up for something similar! Below is a snippet of my writing abilities (not gonna post my ao3 account, as it’s not all FR-appropriate).

Quote:
“knock knock.”

Rustling came from the other side, then a voice sounded. “Who is there?”

“hal.”

“Hal who?”

A slight tickling sensation hit the back of Sans’s throat, and he suppressed a groan. not now.

“hal ‘bout you open the door and find out?”

A beat, then the lady on the other side roared with laughter. Sans grinned. looks like that one’s a keeper.

(Why yes it is Undertale fanfic because I am trash. Specifically the Underfell AU, in case you were worried about my characterization.)

If you want a longer sample, let me know! It’s currently late and I am on mobile.

Anyway, have a nice day and good luck!
Hey, I’m not sure if I’d be a good fit but it sure can’t hurt to try!

I’m 28 and LGBT+ myself, so absolutely no problems there. I’m FR+2 but occasionally am up… later than I should be whoops. I also love urban/modern fantasy, and prefer OCs. While I’m not in any of the fandoms you have listed, I generally don’t prefer mixing fandoms with OCs.

I actually don’t measure my writing in paragraphs, because I am one of those weirdos who prefers to write several smaller paragraphs over a few larger ones. However, I do have trouble keeping up with longer replies, and have found that I can only reply so many times in a row before I burn out. I am a chronic underwriter, it’s a problem.

If you don’t mind that (and I totally understand if you do), I am very intrigued by that first idea you posted! The one with the curio shop? I’d totally be up for something similar! Below is a snippet of my writing abilities (not gonna post my ao3 account, as it’s not all FR-appropriate).

Quote:
“knock knock.”

Rustling came from the other side, then a voice sounded. “Who is there?”

“hal.”

“Hal who?”

A slight tickling sensation hit the back of Sans’s throat, and he suppressed a groan. not now.

“hal ‘bout you open the door and find out?”

A beat, then the lady on the other side roared with laughter. Sans grinned. looks like that one’s a keeper.

(Why yes it is Undertale fanfic because I am trash. Specifically the Underfell AU, in case you were worried about my characterization.)

If you want a longer sample, let me know! It’s currently late and I am on mobile.

Anyway, have a nice day and good luck!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Talking with a few people in PMs at the moment. I'll open this again if nothing comes of those talks~ [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/26/97/9e/26979eba616716bddb602c69728b41b8.gif[/img]
Talking with a few people in PMs at the moment. I'll open this again if nothing comes of those talks~

26979eba616716bddb602c69728b41b8.gif
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
I dearly hope you are subbed otherwise this'll get awkward quick :)

My interest is piqued by your mentions of urban fantasy and slice of life!
I'd love to RP in a modern Earth-like setting but with magic and/or shapeshifting (please I want human <=> dragon shapeshifting so badly but I haven't found a good partner for it), preferably with such abilities as being looked down upon or outright illegal :D
Something something normal guy + weird guy as friends with weirdo trying to 1) hide his weirdness from his friend and 2) once that inevitably fails the two of them living life with that new knowledge.

I'm a huge fan of fluff + angst, certainly I'm no stranger to bloody scenes but I am perfectly capable of keeping things within my partner's comfort zone!
Given my schedule I think being off time might work to my advantage as I have an unhealthy habit of watching my discord notifs for RPs :')
My reply length can be as short as a few sentences to 4k+ characters (thanks discord) and it all depends on my mood and how much I've got to work with/how much I'm willing to advance the plot in a single sitting.

Here's a few samples from recent (and not so recent) RPs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tfYNgTDtaPPn_6O-BVXlJ0uOwIQW9iRGqBOyJlGBUBw/edit?usp=sharing

If this looks good to you perhaps we can take brainstorming to PMs or off site?
I dearly hope you are subbed otherwise this'll get awkward quick :)

My interest is piqued by your mentions of urban fantasy and slice of life!
I'd love to RP in a modern Earth-like setting but with magic and/or shapeshifting (please I want human <=> dragon shapeshifting so badly but I haven't found a good partner for it), preferably with such abilities as being looked down upon or outright illegal :D
Something something normal guy + weird guy as friends with weirdo trying to 1) hide his weirdness from his friend and 2) once that inevitably fails the two of them living life with that new knowledge.

I'm a huge fan of fluff + angst, certainly I'm no stranger to bloody scenes but I am perfectly capable of keeping things within my partner's comfort zone!
Given my schedule I think being off time might work to my advantage as I have an unhealthy habit of watching my discord notifs for RPs :')
My reply length can be as short as a few sentences to 4k+ characters (thanks discord) and it all depends on my mood and how much I've got to work with/how much I'm willing to advance the plot in a single sitting.

Here's a few samples from recent (and not so recent) RPs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tfYNgTDtaPPn_6O-BVXlJ0uOwIQW9iRGqBOyJlGBUBw/edit?usp=sharing

If this looks good to you perhaps we can take brainstorming to PMs or off site?
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish