Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seasonal Scene: Autumn
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Oh, I love this scene. Fall is the mildest season where I live, so it's the season where I get to relax without worrying as much about wild weather or uncomfortable temperatures. [emoji=aberration sleepy size=1] This scene brings that lovely feeling for me. Winter is still my favorite though, so I'm also excited for the winter scene! Whoever did the art for the seasonal scenes did a fantastic job! (All of the scenes are really well made too, not just the seasonal scenes.)
Oh, I love this scene. Fall is the mildest season where I live, so it's the season where I get to relax without worrying as much about wild weather or uncomfortable temperatures. This scene brings that lovely feeling for me. Winter is still my favorite though, so I'm also excited for the winter scene!

Whoever did the art for the seasonal scenes did a fantastic job! (All of the scenes are really well made too, not just the seasonal scenes.)
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
[quote name="Eucyon" date="2022-09-25 13:33:16" ] Will we see the same scene for this upcoming winter and spring? Like with the tree and the pond, etc. And will this sort of seasonal scene rotation be different every year or the same? [/quote] You will see this same scene next year. If we are going to retire something that's not standard (like elemental holiday items) we announce it when there's still time to obtain it. So you'll see this again next autumn too. :)
Eucyon wrote on 2022-09-25 13:33:16:
Will we see the same scene for this upcoming winter and spring? Like with the tree and the pond, etc. And will this sort of seasonal scene rotation be different every year or the same?

You will see this same scene next year. If we are going to retire something that's not standard (like elemental holiday items) we announce it when there's still time to obtain it.

So you'll see this again next autumn too. :)
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-09-25 15:49:17" ] [quote name="Eucyon" date="2022-09-25 13:33:16" ] Will we see the same scene for this upcoming winter and spring? Like with the tree and the pond, etc. And will this sort of seasonal scene rotation be different every year or the same? [/quote] You will see this same scene next year. If we are going to retire something that's not standard (like elemental holiday items) we announce it when there's still time to obtain it. So you'll see this again next autumn too. :) [/quote] @Undel, I think they mean is it the same shot, but with different seasons. Or is it going to be completely different for each season.
Undel wrote on 2022-09-25 15:49:17:
Eucyon wrote on 2022-09-25 13:33:16:
Will we see the same scene for this upcoming winter and spring? Like with the tree and the pond, etc. And will this sort of seasonal scene rotation be different every year or the same?

You will see this same scene next year. If we are going to retire something that's not standard (like elemental holiday items) we announce it when there's still time to obtain it.

So you'll see this again next autumn too. :)

@Undel, I think they mean is it the same shot, but with different seasons. Or is it going to be completely different for each season.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69840748][img]https://i.imgur.com/84TDZVW.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Happy fall! Im super stoked about the new scene, its probably among one of my favorites along with summer. ^^[/center]
84TDZVW.png
Happy fall! Im super stoked about the new scene, its probably among one of my favorites along with summer. ^^
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
needneedneed for profile pic dragon
needneedneed for profile pic dragon
6Y37bTm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14