Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2022
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
I see that Magnus Archives reference with ceaseless watcher[emoji=special eyes size=1]Happy Starfall!!
I see that Magnus Archives reference with ceaseless watcherHappy Starfall!!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][emoji=planet size=1] Happy StarFall!! [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77956302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779564/77956302_350.png[/img][/url] Love the Skins [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and the little Familiar
Happy StarFall!!

77956302_350.png

Love the Skins and the little Familiar
[quote name="IamNoHere" date="2022-09-25 06:14:37" ] Not sure if somebody´s pointed out already, but the new Aura apparel´s description sounds like a Fire one, if not the same as Fire Aura´s. Anyway, the new apparel and familiar look great ^^ edit: Happy Starfall, everyone! [/quote] Thank you for the report! This has been corrected! [quote name="Owleics" date="2022-09-25 06:28:26" ] I'm sure this has been pointed out before but i noticed the front page text probably needs updating now that the new skin shop system is in place? the link still takes you through to the treasure market place, just thought it worth pointing out as it may be misleading to those who don't know where to find the skins! [quote]For the duration of holiday, 12 (twelve) of these skins will be stocking in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/skins]Treasure Marketplace[/url] [/quote] [/quote] This should be corrected now. I reused an old starfall news template and missed that bit! [quote name="mithrel" date="2022-09-25 13:17:13" ] @Undel Joxar seems to be a bit confused. He's still celebrating Flameforger's in the Spare Inventory. [/quote] Orange is his original jacket color. That's him in "his clothing". The flameforger's jacket has flames on it. :)
IamNoHere wrote on 2022-09-25 06:14:37:
Not sure if somebody´s pointed out already, but the new Aura apparel´s description sounds like a Fire one, if not the same as Fire Aura´s.

Anyway, the new apparel and familiar look great ^^

edit: Happy Starfall, everyone!

Thank you for the report! This has been corrected!
Owleics wrote on 2022-09-25 06:28:26:
I'm sure this has been pointed out before but i noticed the front page text probably needs updating now that the new skin shop system is in place? the link still takes you through to the treasure market place, just thought it worth pointing out as it may be misleading to those who don't know where to find the skins!
Quote:
For the duration of holiday, 12 (twelve) of these skins will be stocking in the Treasure Marketplace

This should be corrected now. I reused an old starfall news template and missed that bit!
mithrel wrote on 2022-09-25 13:17:13:
@Undel Joxar seems to be a bit confused. He's still celebrating Flameforger's in the Spare Inventory.

Orange is his original jacket color. That's him in "his clothing". The flameforger's jacket has flames on it. :)
Aw man, sad to see no full-body skins. Full coverage Starfall skins are my favourite thing. The winners are gorgeous, but none will fit my lair sadly. Super pretty to look at though! And I [i]love[/i] the Aura! I need so many copies for my celestial dragons [emoji=fae star size=2]
Aw man, sad to see no full-body skins. Full coverage Starfall skins are my favourite thing. The winners are gorgeous, but none will fit my lair sadly. Super pretty to look at though! And I love the Aura! I need so many copies for my celestial dragons
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[center][size=4][font=constantia][color=sienna]Happy Starfall everyone! <3[/color] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/518185/51818441_350.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][font=constantia][color=sienna]@LittleBBQ I absolutely LOVE what you did with the skin, I'm so happy you like it!!! I added you to the pinglist as well, tysm :D[/color] [rule] [center][size=4][font=constantia][color=sienna]Very happy that I won the contest, first time ever winning one! I have been seeing some confusion on it however so I'll give a basic synopsis on it! [skin=47120] Sol's Blight is based off of black holes, a tear in space with high amounts of gravity that is the result of a star's death. The gravitational force is so strong that light itself cannot escape it- and matter that gets trapped in the event horizon of a black hole begins to become spaghettified and broken apart- this includes planets, and as pictured in the skin, stars as well. Hopefully that clears some confusion! We've also even gotten a photograph of one not too long ago- which is quite a feat considering the following. Highly recommend doing research on them, they are quite fascinating to learn and think about. [img]https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/thumbnails/image/blackhole.png[/img] Feel free to show me what you guys do with the skin! Love seeing what people do with them :D[/color]
Happy Starfall everyone! <3

51818441_350.png

@LittleBBQ I absolutely LOVE what you did with the skin, I'm so happy you like it!!! I added you to the pinglist as well, tysm :D

Very happy that I won the contest, first time ever winning one! I have been seeing some confusion on it however so I'll give a basic synopsis on it!

Sol's Blight is based off of black holes, a tear in space with high amounts of gravity that is the result of a star's death. The gravitational force is so strong that light itself cannot escape it- and matter that gets trapped in the event horizon of a black hole begins to become spaghettified and broken apart- this includes planets, and as pictured in the skin, stars as well. Hopefully that clears some confusion! We've also even gotten a photograph of one not too long ago- which is quite a feat considering the following. Highly recommend doing research on them, they are quite fascinating to learn and think about.

blackhole.png

Feel free to show me what you guys do with the skin! Love seeing what people do with them :D
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
@iiPessimystic oh yes I love that skin. I will have to buy a wildclaw to put it on. Space is so fascinating!
@iiPessimystic oh yes I love that skin. I will have to buy a wildclaw to put it on. Space is so fascinating!
Happy Starfall, everyone! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76683707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766838/76683707_350.png[/img][/url] @iiPessimystic Just wanted to say your skin is absolutely gorgeous and congrats! I've already bought a copy, just gotta find a good dragon to put it on :D
Happy Starfall, everyone!

76683707_350.png

@iiPessimystic Just wanted to say your skin is absolutely gorgeous and congrats! I've already bought a copy, just gotta find a good dragon to put it on :D
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@Aylmer tysm!! And agreed! I could honestly go on and on about black holes and space in general,, i must restrain myself though LOL
@Aylmer tysm!! And agreed! I could honestly go on and on about black holes and space in general,, i must restrain myself though LOL
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
OO: tysm! Feel free to shoot me a ping/PM if ya ever find a dragon for it! I've been seeing some really neat uses with it and it makes me very happy ^^
OO: tysm! Feel free to shoot me a ping/PM if ya ever find a dragon for it! I've been seeing some really neat uses with it and it makes me very happy ^^
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
happy starfall !! <3
happy starfall !! <3
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover