Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coincidence makes skin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello I would like a slot please
Hello I would like a slot please
All done. Good news everyone, we’ve reached enough slots to pay for blueprints. However, I will wait until my other submission gets registered so I can submit this run as a reprint and not a unique skin.
All done. Good news everyone, we’ve reached enough slots to pay for blueprints. However, I will wait until my other submission gets registered so I can submit this run as a reprint and not a unique skin.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Could I get a slot, please?
Could I get a slot, please?
I'd like a gem slot, please!
I'd like a gem slot, please!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I'll take a slot for Third Body if one is left!
I'll take a slot for Third Body if one is left!
All done.

Both runs have filled up. As I said, unless there is a lot of reception for this skin, I will not be opening more slots...

Although you cannot order more copies of this skin, you can ask to be pinged for more in the future. Feel free to add specifications in your request.

All done.

Both runs have filled up. As I said, unless there is a lot of reception for this skin, I will not be opening more slots...

Although you cannot order more copies of this skin, you can ask to be pinged for more in the future. Feel free to add specifications in your request.

. . .

A bit late to the party on this one, unfortunately. If you do end up reopening slots for Third Body, could I get a ping?
A bit late to the party on this one, unfortunately. If you do end up reopening slots for Third Body, could I get a ping?
@Tatzelwurm Yes.
@Tatzelwurm Yes.

. . .

Denial [img]https://media.tenor.com/THVKlGpbzAAAAAAC/disintegrate.gif[/img]
Denial

disintegrate.gif

. . .

I should have sent skins via PA to everyone in the first run. If there is anything wrong, let me know.

@thefortissima: Please send payment of 550g/715kt/item equivalent.

@gaston: please send payment of 550g for a blueprint of the second run.
I should have sent skins via PA to everyone in the first run. If there is anything wrong, let me know.

@thefortissima: Please send payment of 550g/715kt/item equivalent.

@gaston: please send payment of 550g for a blueprint of the second run.

. . .

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9