Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot Skins Update
1 2 3 4
At the very least, I really need these two:

(Glorious colorphore and chromatic trickster) I know they're not in thus thread and glorious colorphore isn't on the sheet, either, but I don't know where else to ask for em...

I'd also like colors colors colors and speckled spectrum.. ^^;
At the very least, I really need these two:

(Glorious colorphore and chromatic trickster) I know they're not in thus thread and glorious colorphore isn't on the sheet, either, but I don't know where else to ask for em...

I'd also like colors colors colors and speckled spectrum.. ^^;
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
OP, I hope you know a lot of us adore you, your work and with that also your health. Thank you a lot for this update and still all of the effort you're putting into this!! Take as much time as you need, you're doing great and I hope things will get better fast! As a creator, your time and health are still more important than what you create, but the fact that you're still making sure people get their stuff and you clear out the queue says a lot about you!

Stay stronk!
OP, I hope you know a lot of us adore you, your work and with that also your health. Thank you a lot for this update and still all of the effort you're putting into this!! Take as much time as you need, you're doing great and I hope things will get better fast! As a creator, your time and health are still more important than what you create, but the fact that you're still making sure people get their stuff and you clear out the queue says a lot about you!

Stay stronk!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ahh that's horrible, I'm wishing the best for you! I've updated myself on the spreadsheet, I hope I haven't done too much and am very grateful. Take as much time as you need - you come first! I hope you get some well needed rest.

I would love to be added for Hazardous Hunter and Dark Experiments!
Ahh that's horrible, I'm wishing the best for you! I've updated myself on the spreadsheet, I hope I haven't done too much and am very grateful. Take as much time as you need - you come first! I hope you get some well needed rest.

I would love to be added for Hazardous Hunter and Dark Experiments!
Can I get slots for Hazardous Hunter, Speckled Spectrum, Colors Colors Colors? :0

Did some editing on the sheet too. Edited out my old name (thecunningcorvid) on some and added my current to one other.

But yeahhhh.. the skin system is oddly archaic. As big a money maker as it must be I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more TLC.
Can I get slots for Hazardous Hunter, Speckled Spectrum, Colors Colors Colors? :0

Did some editing on the sheet too. Edited out my old name (thecunningcorvid) on some and added my current to one other.

But yeahhhh.. the skin system is oddly archaic. As big a money maker as it must be I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more TLC.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

Always did mean to look through your stuff but always put it off cause I had to prioritize the retiring ones, which is...most of them haha. Ah well, I'll be checking the AH for any leftovers

I do hope they streamline things for skin makers. I've seen some makers who just release straight into the AH cause it's a little easier that way
Always did mean to look through your stuff but always put it off cause I had to prioritize the retiring ones, which is...most of them haha. Ah well, I'll be checking the AH for any leftovers

I do hope they streamline things for skin makers. I've seen some makers who just release straight into the AH cause it's a little easier that way
tastefulmarketing.gif
Your spreadsheet was always fun to look thru when i needed a pick-me-up over the years.

I send u as much energy and hope that things eventually get better for you.

I would also like a slot for dark experiments.
Your spreadsheet was always fun to look thru when i needed a pick-me-up over the years.

I send u as much energy and hope that things eventually get better for you.

I would also like a slot for dark experiments.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
The skin system is not very friendly to skin makers, and as someone who works long hours at an extremely understaffed job, I get it. I hope your situation improves for you soon :/

I'd like a slot for Oops All Shapes, if you're still taking them!
The skin system is not very friendly to skin makers, and as someone who works long hours at an extremely understaffed job, I get it. I hope your situation improves for you soon :/

I'd like a slot for Oops All Shapes, if you're still taking them!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I totally understand your decision, sometimes all together is way to much for one single person. Take the time you need and I hope, things will go better and less demanding for you. And for sure the skin system as it is now needs work.

You have been the artist I most like on FR nearly since I joined in 2014, and I always have adored your style and creativity.

If there is still one available, I´d like a slot for Hazardous Hunter, please.
I totally understand your decision, sometimes all together is way to much for one single person. Take the time you need and I hope, things will go better and less demanding for you. And for sure the skin system as it is now needs work.

You have been the artist I most like on FR nearly since I joined in 2014, and I always have adored your style and creativity.

If there is still one available, I´d like a slot for Hazardous Hunter, please.
Sorry you’re slammed, hope you get more days off. If it’s available I’d like a copy of Colorpoint.
Sorry you’re slammed, hope you get more days off. If it’s available I’d like a copy of Colorpoint.
A copy of Wayward Experiment, please!

I really hope things get better both at work and in FR for you, though idk much about the skin/accent making process... would like to see changes done to make things better for skin makers in the future, take care!
A copy of Wayward Experiment, please!

I really hope things get better both at work and in FR for you, though idk much about the skin/accent making process... would like to see changes done to make things better for skin makers in the future, take care!
rkbdyro.png
1 2 3 4