Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 247 248
((and I gotta prize for it too :') if it sounds fun to you, you should jump in!)) [item=silver amulet of science]
((and I gotta prize for it too :') if it sounds fun to you, you should jump in!))
Silver Amulet of Science
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@ColorfulCredit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45403793][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/454038/45403793_350.png[/img][/url] "Ohoho!" the gigantic dragon crowed. "This looks [i]way[/i] cooler than what Ramona said it was!" There is a derisive snort. The Ashmane Chimera peers at everything with an almost physical air of skepticism- quite at odds with his partner's excitement. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/24508.png[/img] The dragon stomps forward, taking the time to crane his thick neck upwards in awe. The ceiling is [i]gigantic[/i], and- oh my god, there's a CAT! "Come on, we don't have all day," the chimera grouses. The dragon grins and keeps walking, knowing from Ramona's description that he'll find a bounty from the "grumpy, primped Skydancer." His bearing was childlike, almost, except for the sheen of cunning in his eyes as he turns to the clerk. "Hello! Forgot to introduce myself, this is just so [i]cool[/i]- my name's Ghiro!" he sketches a bow, and his gigantic horns make a low 'thunk' as they hit the floor. "Archaeus," the chimera says shortly. "We're here for a bounty! And to, uh- say sorry?" He grins sheepishly at the Skydancer's confusion. "We were the, uh. [i]Fish[/i] clan. My leader wanted to say "thank you for the shells!" and Ramona... didn't want to say anything, really. But I wanted to say sorry about that! The fish stink's pretty much gone!" The chimera takes a single, pointed sniff. "Mostly."
@ColorfulCredit

45403793_350.png

"Ohoho!" the gigantic dragon crowed. "This looks way cooler than what Ramona said it was!"

There is a derisive snort. The Ashmane Chimera peers at everything with an almost physical air of skepticism- quite at odds with his partner's excitement.
24508.png

The dragon stomps forward, taking the time to crane his thick neck upwards in awe.
The ceiling is gigantic, and- oh my god, there's a CAT!
"Come on, we don't have all day," the chimera grouses.
The dragon grins and keeps walking, knowing from Ramona's description that he'll find a bounty from the "grumpy, primped Skydancer."
His bearing was childlike, almost, except for the sheen of cunning in his eyes as he turns to the clerk.

"Hello! Forgot to introduce myself, this is just so cool- my name's Ghiro!" he sketches a bow, and his gigantic horns make a low 'thunk' as they hit the floor.

"Archaeus," the chimera says shortly.

"We're here for a bounty! And to, uh- say sorry?"

He grins sheepishly at the Skydancer's confusion.

"We were the, uh. Fish clan. My leader wanted to say "thank you for the shells!" and Ramona... didn't want to say anything, really. But I wanted to say sorry about that! The fish stink's pretty much gone!"

The chimera takes a single, pointed sniff. "Mostly."
giphy.gif

tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.png Hiro
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.png they/she
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.png BNHA Hatchery
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.pngfandragons are everywhere
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.pngwishlist
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @BokuHiro6 A withering glance is directed at the chimera, but in the end professionalism wins out. "Your apology is very much appreciated. Let's just try not to make a habit out of it, shall we?" Their cleaning budget was still in the red from all that overtime they had to pay out. He can practically feel the disdain radiating off the Roombas "Anyway, the station welcomes you and your clan back. "Your request has been acknowledged! Kindly put your hand on the scanner Here to proceed. Parameters should be set to 1--185. When you're done, please read me the number~" Before Ria has even finished pushing the scanner over the tablet beeps to life. In the middle of the screen the number [b]'69'[/b] flashes insistently. How odd? Maybe it's an emergency order? "Oh, neverminded then. Here's your contract." [quote][item=dire claw] "Large, deadly, and wicked fast underground." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination.[/quote][/center] [size=2]1/5[/size]
56641299p.png

@BokuHiro6

A withering glance is directed at the chimera, but in the end professionalism wins out.

"Your apology is very much appreciated. Let's just try not to make a habit out of it, shall we?" Their cleaning budget was still in the red from all that overtime they had to pay out. He can practically feel the disdain radiating off the Roombas

"Anyway, the station welcomes you and your clan back. "Your request has been acknowledged! Kindly put your hand on the scanner Here to proceed. Parameters should be set to 1--185. When you're done, please read me the number~" Before Ria has even finished pushing the scanner over the tablet beeps to life. In the middle of the screen the number '69' flashes insistently.

How odd? Maybe it's an emergency order?

"Oh, neverminded then. Here's your contract."

Quote:
Dire Claw

"Large, deadly, and wicked fast underground."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination.

1/5
Hello, Star Voyagers.
There's a scrabbling noise, and a little green claw appears over the edge of the desk. Soon it is joined by a second, some more scrambling, and a little green snout and 2 green eyes poke up too. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66381544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663816/66381544_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Hello I am here for a bounty please!" he announces, and without waiting reaches determinedly over and slaps a little paw onto the scanner. Behind him are 3 green obelisk kittens, watching wide-eyed. At a further distance, an armored spiral observes discreetly, and gives a nod. [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44985838][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/449859/44985838.png[/img][/url]

There's a scrabbling noise, and a little green claw appears over the edge of the desk. Soon it is joined by a second, some more scrambling, and a little green snout and 2 green eyes poke up too.
66381544_350.png

"Hello I am here for a bounty please!" he announces, and without waiting reaches determinedly over and slaps a little paw onto the scanner. Behind him are 3 green obelisk kittens, watching wide-eyed. At a further distance, an armored spiral observes discreetly, and gives a nod.
44985838.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @Doozie Having been preoccupied with his, now cold, cup of coffee, Ria very nearly missed the parade going on in front of his desk. "Oh~! Do forgive me. I seem to be off my rocker today. Let me ju--" Before he can even finish the thought the data pad is already flashing. [b]69?[/b] Again? Well, Ria supposes it's not the first time two contracts for the same creature have been pulled... "Your companions nigh vision might be an asset here but..." He eyes the kittens and gives the spiral a slightly concerned look. "They'd probably be a lot safer if you left them at home." Regardless of his worries, he hands the Nocturne the contract. [quote][item=dire claw] "Large, deadly, and wicked fast underground." Contract Terms: By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities. In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party. Failure to comply will result in contract termination.[/quote][/center] [size=2]2/5[/size]
56641299p.png

@Doozie

Having been preoccupied with his, now cold, cup of coffee, Ria very nearly missed the parade going on in front of his desk.

"Oh~! Do forgive me. I seem to be off my rocker today. Let me ju--" Before he can even finish the thought the data pad is already flashing.

69? Again?

Well, Ria supposes it's not the first time two contracts for the same creature have been pulled...

"Your companions nigh vision might be an asset here but..." He eyes the kittens and gives the spiral a slightly concerned look. "They'd probably be a lot safer if you left them at home." Regardless of his worries, he hands the Nocturne the contract.
Quote:
Dire Claw

"Large, deadly, and wicked fast underground."

Contract Terms:
By signing this contract you agree to pursue the target to your best abilities.
In the event that you are approached by a third party, you will NOT hand over the bounty, or any information regarding the bounty, over to said third party.
Failure to comply will result in contract termination.

2/5
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66381544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/663816/66381544p.png[/img][/url] Divam hops down clutching his prize and proudly displays it for his little followers. Then the whole pack run back to the spiral, where the contract is again proudly presented. She takes it and nods with exaggerated seriousness, and then ushers them out.
66381544p.png Divam hops down clutching his prize and proudly displays it for his little followers. Then the whole pack run back to the spiral, where the contract is again proudly presented. She takes it and nods with exaggerated seriousness, and then ushers them out.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@ColorfulCredit [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img][/center] Recovery is recovery is recovery. It passed as well as Fury could have expected, and he was on his feet as soon as he got medbay clearance, but he hadn't been idle, exactly before that. He had a curiosity to attend to. There was something about the medallion he'd borrowed (liberated? misremembered to replace?) from the Bounty Board, and Fury would have liked to spend some time trying to decipher it before returning. When he did return, it was with a flask of oolong tea, piping hot, some of the best, suspiciously so, that could be found on the station. He presented it to Ria like an offering, and stopped only to coo at the pack that rushed out. "You're sending them out younger and younger every year." He kept his distance though. Because cats. ((Every time someone rolls that 69, i cackle.))
@ColorfulCredit
78918254p.png

Recovery is recovery is recovery. It passed as well as Fury could have expected, and he was on his feet as soon as he got medbay clearance, but he hadn't been idle, exactly before that.

He had a curiosity to attend to.

There was something about the medallion he'd borrowed (liberated? misremembered to replace?) from the Bounty Board, and Fury would have liked to spend some time trying to decipher it before returning.

When he did return, it was with a flask of oolong tea, piping hot, some of the best, suspiciously so, that could be found on the station. He presented it to Ria like an offering, and stopped only to coo at the pack that rushed out.

"You're sending them out younger and younger every year."

He kept his distance though. Because cats.

((Every time someone rolls that 69, i cackle.))
The intercom buzzes to life

The speakers overheard are filled with static before a voice clips through the noise.

"We here at Star Station apologize for the interruption in service. Please stand by as we relay a short message from Port Security"

Beep. Beep.

"It has been brought to the attention of staff that an unusually high number of animals have been trafficked through the Port. While we support and even encourage visitors to bring along their furry companions, international law forbids the relocation of many wild species.
Anyone caught smuggling, or attempting to aid in smuggling, animals flagged as 'wild' will be punished to the fullest extent of the law..... Or left to be eaten. Staff will no longer intervene in matters involving escaped beasts."

This is a global precursor event. Anyone may participate. Over the next day or so random events may occur involving this announcement.
The intercom buzzes to life

The speakers overheard are filled with static before a voice clips through the noise.

"We here at Star Station apologize for the interruption in service. Please stand by as we relay a short message from Port Security"

Beep. Beep.

"It has been brought to the attention of staff that an unusually high number of animals have been trafficked through the Port. While we support and even encourage visitors to bring along their furry companions, international law forbids the relocation of many wild species.
Anyone caught smuggling, or attempting to aid in smuggling, animals flagged as 'wild' will be punished to the fullest extent of the law..... Or left to be eaten. Staff will no longer intervene in matters involving escaped beasts."

This is a global precursor event. Anyone may participate. Over the next day or so random events may occur involving this announcement.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img] @hawketh Ria reaches for the tea like a child might for it's mother. A hot beverage?! For him?! What a wonderful surprise! He'd need to find a repay Fury for the favor later... Humming happily he gently cradles the mug between both hands. "They just get bolder and bolder. I don't even think I was ready to step out of the nest at that age..... I really do hope the little one won't be doing any actual fighting. I get the impression not but--" He can only shrug. Who knew for sure. He wasn't exactly one to judge.[/center] [size=2] I die a little on the inside every time i laugh. XD[/size]
56641299p.png

@hawketh

Ria reaches for the tea like a child might for it's mother. A hot beverage?! For him?! What a wonderful surprise! He'd need to find a repay Fury for the favor later...

Humming happily he gently cradles the mug between both hands.

"They just get bolder and bolder. I don't even think I was ready to step out of the nest at that age..... I really do hope the little one won't be doing any actual fighting. I get the impression not but--" He can only shrug. Who knew for sure. He wasn't exactly one to judge.

I die a little on the inside every time i laugh. XD

Hello, Star Voyagers.
[size=2](what, if anything, would fury have been able to find out about that gift-slash-clue :'D)[/size] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/789183/78918254p.png[/img][/center] Any bounty hunter worth his salt had a keen eye for observation. It helped to get on the good side of those you borrowed from - and those who may or may not put your name on a list of space's most wanted. It also helped to listen to the occasional ridiculous announcement. Brow quirked in almost challenge, gesturing unnecessarily towards the sky, as if there was a loudspeaker nearby to accuse, he asked, "Did I miss something?" Rampaging moon cow maybe? They always seemed to be jumping moons.
(what, if anything, would fury have been able to find out about that gift-slash-clue :'D)
78918254p.png

Any bounty hunter worth his salt had a keen eye for observation. It helped to get on the good side of those you borrowed from - and those who may or may not put your name on a list of space's most wanted. It also helped to listen to the occasional ridiculous announcement.

Brow quirked in almost challenge, gesturing unnecessarily towards the sky, as if there was a loudspeaker nearby to accuse, he asked, "Did I miss something?"

Rampaging moon cow maybe? They always seemed to be jumping moons.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 247 248