Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Currency from bonding familiars
It seems to me, or the chances for currency from bonding familiars are decreased? It has happened since FF 2022, I won't be surprised if this continues even in further holidays.
It seems to me, or the chances for currency from bonding familiars are decreased? It has happened since FF 2022, I won't be surprised if this continues even in further holidays.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
The chance to drop is correct and in alignment with our elemental festivals. Warriors way did have a higher chance than pirate day though, due to the three unique currencies, which might be the difference you are noticing.
The chance to drop is correct and in alignment with our elemental festivals. Warriors way did have a higher chance than pirate day though, due to the three unique currencies, which might be the difference you are noticing.
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-09-19 05:51:53" ] The chance to drop is correct and in alignment with our elemental festivals. Warriors way did have a higher chance than pirate day though, due to the three unique currencies, which might be the difference you are noticing. [/quote] Thank you!
Undel wrote on 2022-09-19 05:51:53:
Thank you!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png