Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | signs we spend too much time on fr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
i smile whenever the wind is a little too strong :,)
i smile whenever the wind is a little too strong :,)

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
kg will never be the same to me
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
I've accidentally referred to live animals as fodder and I think I got it from this game.

Pet store rats I distinctly remember referring to as fodder on accident several years ago.
I've accidentally referred to live animals as fodder and I think I got it from this game.

Pet store rats I distinctly remember referring to as fodder on accident several years ago.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
the banning game has ruined me
every time i go back there i always leave immediately starting every sentence and thought with "banned because" outside of the thread
every time i go back there i always leave immediately starting every sentence and thought with "banned because" outside of the thread
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="GroceryStore" date="2022-09-15 16:55:14" ] kg will never be the same to me [/quote] This, this is too relatable. Also, sometimes people are referred to as the "exalted so-and-so" and it makes my brain halt for a second
GroceryStore wrote on 2022-09-15 16:55:14:

This, this is too relatable.

Also, sometimes people are referred to as the "exalted so-and-so" and it makes my brain halt for a second
FR time +3
She/her
every time i hear someone talking about "dom" in relationships i think theyre gonna go on a conquest
also when i see some kind of absolutely disgusting food, instead of retching or asking the person why they would commit such sin and if i can try it, my first response is "oh boy! mind if i post this to meat pineapple? the folks there would love it!"
every time i hear someone talking about "dom" in relationships i think theyre gonna go on a conquest
also when i see some kind of absolutely disgusting food, instead of retching or asking the person why they would commit such sin and if i can try it, my first response is "oh boy! mind if i post this to meat pineapple? the folks there would love it!"
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
I think 1k instead of 1000. I caught myself doing that at work.
I think 1k instead of 1000. I caught myself doing that at work.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="aludesh" date="2022-09-15 17:30:18" ] the banning game has ruined me every time i go back there i always leave immediately starting every sentence and thought with "banned because" outside of the thread [/quote] god same
aludesh wrote on 2022-09-15 17:30:18:

god same
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
working on a big coding project and when my friends asked me what it was for I had to explain it was rng adopts I was gonna sell for pixel dragon money
working on a big coding project and when my friends asked me what it was for I had to explain it was rng adopts I was gonna sell for pixel dragon money
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
The other night I had taken a screenshot of something in our current user interface so that I could make some UI artwork templates. I pasted it into Photoshop and went to make dinner or something, came back, and tried to click links from the screenshot canvas.
The other night I had taken a screenshot of something in our current user interface so that I could make some UI artwork templates. I pasted it into Photoshop and went to make dinner or something, came back, and tried to click links from the screenshot canvas.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12