Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Make Flight Rising SLIGHTLY Worse
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
all dragons are flipped to face the other direction.
all dragons are flipped to face the other direction.
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
[quote name="RunawayRossie" date="2022-09-12 20:03:49" ] They introduce annoying midi style music to every page, that you can't mute. [/quote] Flight Rising, but make it old MySpace...
RunawayRossie wrote on 2022-09-12 20:03:49:
They introduce annoying midi style music to every page, that you can't mute.

Flight Rising, but make it old MySpace...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

the flight rising wiki is shut down forever.

it probably will be missed

(Extremely late edit: hi peixes)
the flight rising wiki is shut down forever.

it probably will be missed

(Extremely late edit: hi peixes)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
Are you a mobile user?

Is it already inconvenient?

Well too bad, Flight Rising would flip to landscape mode every time you do coli, fairgrounds, or any other intricate task!
Are you a mobile user?

Is it already inconvenient?

Well too bad, Flight Rising would flip to landscape mode every time you do coli, fairgrounds, or any other intricate task!
9BcJXjq.png
The sidebars are are changed to a dropdown-style menu! Every option collapses neatly under "Clan," "Shop," "Play," and "Library!" It takes a click to see the contents, and once clicked, it lags just long enough to be slightly painful.
The sidebars are are changed to a dropdown-style menu! Every option collapses neatly under "Clan," "Shop," "Play," and "Library!" It takes a click to see the contents, and once clicked, it lags just long enough to be slightly painful.
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Coli level cap is reduced to level 24 >:)
Coli level cap is reduced to level 24 >:)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
make dragons stink
make dragons stink
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-09-15 21:56:16" ] make dragons stink [/quote] FR devs about to implement a whole mechanic where your dragons get stinky and they need to bathe. The negative effects include gathering being worse because your food smells you before you can catch it. Yes. Including the plants
Xhaztol wrote on 2022-09-15 21:56:16:
make dragons stink
FR devs about to implement a whole mechanic where your dragons get stinky and they need to bathe. The negative effects include gathering being worse because your food smells you before you can catch it. Yes. Including the plants
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Every fest skin is now placed in either in arlo's with a special festival section, baldwin (simply adding more), or swipps. No more treasure skins, and for swipps you need runes stones of that element, those plushies, and other flight related things.
Every fest skin is now placed in either in arlo's with a special festival section, baldwin (simply adding more), or swipps. No more treasure skins, and for swipps you need runes stones of that element, those plushies, and other flight related things.
I will put something here eventually.
[quote name="Radiations" date="2022-09-15 22:38:53" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2022-09-15 21:56:16" ] make dragons stink [/quote] FR devs about to implement a whole mechanic where your dragons get stinky and they need to bathe. The negative effects include gathering being worse because your food smells you before you can catch it. Yes. Including the plants [/quote] dragons with soap have a special ability where they never get stinky and dragons near them slowly get their hygiene up
Radiations wrote on 2022-09-15 22:38:53:
Xhaztol wrote on 2022-09-15 21:56:16:
make dragons stink
FR devs about to implement a whole mechanic where your dragons get stinky and they need to bathe. The negative effects include gathering being worse because your food smells you before you can catch it. Yes. Including the plants
dragons with soap have a special ability where they never get stinky and dragons near them slowly get their hygiene up
P9aWhak.png
tyEuRXe.png
q3Me7tJ.png
GLMwkdE.png
JvUa9ma.png
....MY ADOPTS
unknown.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26