Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAintence wrong time?
1 2
I know its past now but the notice said 9 fr but it happened at 6 fr, do we know if the time was just posted as wrong or something else happened?
I know its past now but the notice said 9 fr but it happened at 6 fr, do we know if the time was just posted as wrong or something else happened?
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I noticed that too... I guess they changed their minds and deleted the post?
I noticed that too... I guess they changed their minds and deleted the post?
There's a chance that they just mixed up times? Most of the admins are on the east coast, or +3 FR time, so it would've been 9 for them when maint. started
There's a chance that they just mixed up times? Most of the admins are on the east coast, or +3 FR time, so it would've been 9 for them when maint. started
"link • ufology
they/he/she
ah man we all had our screens upside-down, it happens i guess
ah man we all had our screens upside-down, it happens i guess
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Yeah I noticed it too, probably just a mistake but it’s weird they didn’t mention it or anything. Maybe they still haven’t noticed?
Yeah I noticed it too, probably just a mistake but it’s weird they didn’t mention it or anything. Maybe they still haven’t noticed?

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I was wondering if the maintenance got canceled, because the dev tracker announcement about Monday maintenance is gone, and there was no "maintenance has concluded" post today. There's only the one for last Friday.
I was wondering if the maintenance got canceled, because the dev tracker announcement about Monday maintenance is gone, and there was no "maintenance has concluded" post today. There's only the one for last Friday.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
[quote name="ufology" date="2022-09-12 10:10:11" ] There's a chance that they just mixed up times? Most of the admins are on the east coast, or +3 FR time, so it would've been 9 for them when maint. started [/quote] [emoji=coatl scared size=1] Yes, this is exactly what happened. >.< Mutron and I are both in the EDT timezone and it just whooshed over our heads last week. I live in a constant state of automatically subtracting or adding three hours to any given time. [emoji=skull size=1]
ufology wrote on 2022-09-12 10:10:11:

Yes, this is exactly what happened. >.< Mutron and I are both in the EDT timezone and it just whooshed over our heads last week. I live in a constant state of automatically subtracting or adding three hours to any given time.
Ah lol, I was so surprised when it happened during my 9 o’clock class [emoji=aberration laughing size=1]
Ah lol, I was so surprised when it happened during my 9 o’clock class
KACHOW
Wow, my dyslexia didn't even notice the 9, reading it instead as a 6. Those two numbers especially like to jump around a lot
Wow, my dyslexia didn't even notice the 9, reading it instead as a 6. Those two numbers especially like to jump around a lot
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-09-12 12:35:33" ] [quote name="ufology" date="2022-09-12 10:10:11" ] There's a chance that they just mixed up times? Most of the admins are on the east coast, or +3 FR time, so it would've been 9 for them when maint. started [/quote] [emoji=coatl scared size=1] Yes, this is exactly what happened. >.< Mutron and I are both in the EDT timezone and it just whooshed over our heads last week. I live in a constant state of automatically subtracting or adding three hours to any given time. [emoji=skull size=1] [/quote] YEP, this happened to me a few days ago. I'm always adding or subtracting 9 hours (unless it's daylight savings or smthn, then it's sometimes 8, I think), so I looked at my clock and was like "ooh the Marketplace restocks every odd hour" when I should have been looking at the server clock. I just ended up confusing people
Aequorin wrote on 2022-09-12 12:35:33:
ufology wrote on 2022-09-12 10:10:11:

Yes, this is exactly what happened. >.< Mutron and I are both in the EDT timezone and it just whooshed over our heads last week. I live in a constant state of automatically subtracting or adding three hours to any given time.

YEP, this happened to me a few days ago. I'm always adding or subtracting 9 hours (unless it's daylight savings or smthn, then it's sometimes 8, I think), so I looked at my clock and was like "ooh the Marketplace restocks every odd hour" when I should have been looking at the server clock. I just ended up confusing people
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2