Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN FOR USD] Rallrax's Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Hello! Can you put me on a general pinglist, please? :)
@TheLocalCryptid It's finally done, thank you for your patience! I've included a high quality image and a siganture sized image. Let me know if there are any sizing issues! If you linked the signature back to my art shop I would appreciate it but I feel like it's a little obnoxious for me to request this as the art was made for [i]your[/i] dragon. Feel free to link it to the dragon's profile or wherever else you'd like it to link to! Please credit me on your/the dragon's profile if you decide to do so. ----- High quality [img]https://i.ibb.co/y5Gfnmw/2-BB4-E030-A4-DB-4111-A62-E-9-DD4-C2969-E4-B.png[/img] ----- Signature [img]https://i.ibb.co/bWswTYS/15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png[/img]
@TheLocalCryptid

It's finally done, thank you for your patience! I've included a high quality image and a siganture sized image. Let me know if there are any sizing issues!

If you linked the signature back to my art shop I would appreciate it but I feel like it's a little obnoxious for me to request this as the art was made for your dragon. Feel free to link it to the dragon's profile or wherever else you'd like it to link to! Please credit me on your/the dragon's profile if you decide to do so.

High quality

2-BB4-E030-A4-DB-4111-A62-E-9-DD4-C2969-E4-B.png

Signature

15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png

IMG_3849.png
[quote name="@Silverwolf123" date="2022-09-11 05:21:08" ] Hello! Can you put me on a general pinglist, please? :) [/quote] Of course!
@Silverwolf123 wrote on 2022-09-11 05:21:08:

Of course!
IMG_3849.png
Hi! Could you add me to your general pinglist please?
vkR3YKI.png
[quote name="lynxnothinks" date="2022-09-11 05:34:45" ] Hi! Could you add me to your general pinglist please? [/quote] Yes!
lynxnothinks wrote on 2022-09-11 05:34:45:

Yes!
IMG_3849.png
Oh wow thank you so much!! This is amazing :O Of course I'll link this back to your shop <3
Oh wow thank you so much!! This is amazing :O Of course I'll link this back to your shop <3
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
I've opened up a slot, first come first served!

I've opened up a slot, first come first served!

IMG_3849.png
Name:
iodine

Have you read the rules and information?
yup!

What type of art would you would like to order?
coloured + shaded sketch

I would like this dragon to be drawn:
here! he's my icon dragon, though linking the version of him on fr would be inaccurate since his design is unique

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel?
i'd like the black mantle pictured in some of his images!

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent?
n/a

Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about?
shouldnt be anything else! let me know if you run into issues
Name:
iodine

Have you read the rules and information?
yup!

What type of art would you would like to order?
coloured + shaded sketch

I would like this dragon to be drawn:
here! he's my icon dragon, though linking the version of him on fr would be inaccurate since his design is unique

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with apparel?
i'd like the black mantle pictured in some of his images!

Do you want your dragon to be drawn with its skin or accent?
n/a

Are there any extra details or notes you would like me to know about?
shouldnt be anything else! let me know if you run into issues
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

This is a bust, correct? Just double checking as my fullbodies are currently unavailable.

Would it be okay if I charged slightly more for complexity? In terms of cost I'd probably consider them the same as a dragon with a skin.

The total cost would come down to 980kt/g!
@Iodine

This is a bust, correct? Just double checking as my fullbodies are currently unavailable.

Would it be okay if I charged slightly more for complexity? In terms of cost I'd probably consider them the same as a dragon with a skin.

The total cost would come down to 980kt/g!
IMG_3849.png
a bust, yup! apologies for not specifying. perfectly happy for an extra charge! i'll round it up to a tidy 1mil
a bust, yup! apologies for not specifying. perfectly happy for an extra charge! i'll round it up to a tidy 1mil
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14