Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I love my Advanced Functions teacher but my god does this man not explain anything. You can't just do that without explaining why you're doing it. Humans generally don't like being told 'this is what happens and no I won't explain why it happens"
I love my Advanced Functions teacher but my god does this man not explain anything. You can't just do that without explaining why you're doing it. Humans generally don't like being told 'this is what happens and no I won't explain why it happens"
"i'm going to play turf war for a little while" plays it for three hours straight
"i'm going to play turf war for a little while" plays it for three hours straight
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
ever since I’ve changed my username I keep accidentally putting in my old one when I’m logging in. this is gonna take some getting used to ahh
ever since I’ve changed my username I keep accidentally putting in my old one when I’m logging in. this is gonna take some getting used to ahh
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
i really want to take commissions for usd but im so busy with school rn urrrrgghh . not to mention ill need to remake my shop cuz of how old it is. fr hiatus my beloved <3
i really want to take commissions for usd but im so busy with school rn urrrrgghh . not to mention ill need to remake my shop cuz of how old it is. fr hiatus my beloved <3
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Starkid loves putting their fandom through hell <3
Starkid loves putting their fandom through hell <3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
this bard... dude, talk to me again like that and see where it gets you
this bard... dude, talk to me again like that and see where it gets you
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
A: ewwww i hate cockroaches
B: why
A: because they're disgusting
A: because they are bugs and are all creepy
A: uhhh....because they go through the trash and live in our houses and walls?
B: YOUR trash and you live in the same house that they just deem convenient due to the food
A: but they're gross and creepy-crawlies!
A: because they have so many legs and aren't cute!
B: they have two more motoric limbs than vertebrates, what is your definition of cute? furry and very human-like? anything that's more different than you is then despicable, scary, evil and disgusting?
A: UGH don't act so high and mighty, almost everyone is afraid of them and thinks they're gross
B: so your justification for "hate bc gross" is just because someone else said the same. prejudice, not fact.

Edit: due to the vagueness of this parody post and the lack of context, I have to point out that this is about LEARNED HATRED, socially acceptable harm of other beings just because they're interpreted as "gross" and the CULTURAL IMPACT on the most widespread phobias, not that phobias or fears aren't real or valid. Please ask for input before applying an assumption.
A: ewwww i hate cockroaches
A: because they're disgusting
A: because they are bugs and are all creepy
A: uhhh....because they go through the trash and live in our houses and walls?
B: YOUR trash and you live in the same house that they just deem convenient due to the food
A: but they're gross and creepy-crawlies!
A: because they have so many legs and aren't cute!
B: they have two more motoric limbs than vertebrates, what is your definition of cute? furry and very human-like? anything that's more different than you is then despicable, scary, evil and disgusting?
A: UGH don't act so high and mighty, almost everyone is afraid of them and thinks they're gross
B: so your justification for "hate bc gross" is just because someone else said the same. prejudice, not fact.

Edit: due to the vagueness of this parody post and the lack of context, I have to point out that this is about LEARNED HATRED, socially acceptable harm of other beings just because they're interpreted as "gross" and the CULTURAL IMPACT on the most widespread phobias, not that phobias or fears aren't real or valid. Please ask for input before applying an assumption.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Whoops; I guess I didn't have a radio reading until next week. October is the month I read twice, not this month. At least that means I can do D&D tonight (if I'm still up for it by tonight, that is) and do stuff for the full moon.
Whoops; I guess I didn't have a radio reading until next week. October is the month I read twice, not this month. At least that means I can do D&D tonight (if I'm still up for it by tonight, that is) and do stuff for the full moon.
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I wish scenic mode showed the full scene without that fade at the bottom and the buttons without having to download the image

like maybe have it show while hovering over it but i don't think you should need to download it to see the full image
I wish scenic mode showed the full scene without that fade at the bottom and the buttons without having to download the image

like maybe have it show while hovering over it but i don't think you should need to download it to see the full image
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
at this point, i dont care. i know raiders by now and i know none of them care about their tanks so maybe i should find a new hobby
at this point, i dont care. i know raiders by now and i know none of them care about their tanks so maybe i should find a new hobby
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png