Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Admit it, you're just like Crim
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Varden, a ping for your new URL in Flight Rising Discussion!
@Varden, a ping for your new URL in Flight Rising Discussion!
Honestly, I'm hoarding gems. See? Nothing like Crim at all
Honestly, I'm hoarding gems. See? Nothing like Crim at all
Tour de Sornieth

[ ]
[quote name="LostCuriousCrow" date="2014-12-05 03:32:40" ] [quote name="Renaissaince" date="2014-12-04 21:16:37"]You know those little scraps of paper? With random writing on them? Yeah. I have like a lot of those.... *---*[/quote] I'm with you there! What do they mean? Where do they come from? I'm guilty of having 13 pages of food... [/quote] Oh, the various pieces of parchment with random letters were part of the rise of the beastclans event! i don't remember details but each set adds up to a coded message from the beastclans, coordinating tactics and such. as for my hoarding, i don't collect anything but i like to keep at least 5 of everything on hand for crim. i have 35 pages of food >>;
LostCuriousCrow wrote on 2014-12-05 03:32:40:
Renaissaince wrote on 2014-12-04 21:16:37:
You know those little scraps of paper? With random writing on them?
Yeah. I have like a lot of those.... *---*

I'm with you there! What do they mean? Where do they come from?

I'm guilty of having 13 pages of food...
Oh, the various pieces of parchment with random letters were part of the rise of the beastclans event! i don't remember details but each set adds up to a coded message from the beastclans, coordinating tactics and such.

as for my hoarding, i don't collect anything but i like to keep at least 5 of everything on hand for crim. i have 35 pages of food >>;
Birds! Flocks and flocks of birds! Feathers are everywhere, but that's okay, my dragons collect them to stuff pillows and such.

But yeah! Birds! (help they're starting to gang up and demand millet as tribute!)
Birds! Flocks and flocks of birds! Feathers are everywhere, but that's okay, my dragons collect them to stuff pillows and such.

But yeah! Birds! (help they're starting to gang up and demand millet as tribute!)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Deity plushies (still missing Gladekeeper, Earthshaker, and Stormcatcher though), enough gears to make you wonder, Seeker Orbs, and anything else that catches my interest! ^^
Deity plushies (still missing Gladekeeper, Earthshaker, and Stormcatcher though), enough gears to make you wonder, Seeker Orbs, and anything else that catches my interest! ^^
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/575849430381625385/1017556941981102100/unknown.png[/img] A few bones. Also a less impressive moth collection. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/575849430381625385/1017557234139533403/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png

A few bones. Also a less impressive moth collection.

unknown.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
I have around 3,000 crab familiars. I'm sorry, I just can't resist those big cute eyes
I have around 3,000 crab familiars. I'm sorry, I just can't resist those big cute eyes
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[item=questionable fashion]
Questionable Fashion
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Everything, basically. Hoardsell? Who's she?

But more specifically, paper masques! I originally hoarded them to sell around april fools' day when I realized the prices were jacked up one year (i still have no idea why they were so expensive that year) but I got attached to themm and whoops now I accidentally collect them!
Now I put them on dragons i don't want to exalt when training fodder- they're very useful actually!
Everything, basically. Hoardsell? Who's she?

But more specifically, paper masques! I originally hoarded them to sell around april fools' day when I realized the prices were jacked up one year (i still have no idea why they were so expensive that year) but I got attached to themm and whoops now I accidentally collect them!
Now I put them on dragons i don't want to exalt when training fodder- they're very useful actually!
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I keep one of every item I can get my hands on.
I keep one of every item I can get my hands on.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6