Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w Yinny (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The warmness that spread to his chest with those words was...inappropriate, to say at least. He'll blame it on his soldier's day like everything else. It felt weird to be protected rather than being the one protecting when he first started the job but this? A whole other experience.

"Boring? Please, if you think- hey!" Sebastian protested the book slipping from his fingers without any venom. Not like he needed it. The priest knew everything and more by memory. It was more like a way to distance himself from the demon but it only worked until Azazel decided to get close to him.

Not the best trick out there.

"I'm not trying to ignore you I'm simply-" and he leaned back until the bark of the tree was digging into his back. The position felt familiar in a way Azazel had no right being so.

He could feel the taller man's breath against his face as his face reddened again.

Dammit.

"Pretty face? Sure, sure, why don't you go flirt with the maids?" Sebastian placed his hand on his peck again. This time does not push him away, more like feeling the muscle with a feather-light touch.

His eyes darted away, no longer able to look into his shining eyes "Fine' you wanna have fun? So be it. What do you want to do?"
The warmness that spread to his chest with those words was...inappropriate, to say at least. He'll blame it on his soldier's day like everything else. It felt weird to be protected rather than being the one protecting when he first started the job but this? A whole other experience.

"Boring? Please, if you think- hey!" Sebastian protested the book slipping from his fingers without any venom. Not like he needed it. The priest knew everything and more by memory. It was more like a way to distance himself from the demon but it only worked until Azazel decided to get close to him.

Not the best trick out there.

"I'm not trying to ignore you I'm simply-" and he leaned back until the bark of the tree was digging into his back. The position felt familiar in a way Azazel had no right being so.

He could feel the taller man's breath against his face as his face reddened again.

Dammit.

"Pretty face? Sure, sure, why don't you go flirt with the maids?" Sebastian placed his hand on his peck again. This time does not push him away, more like feeling the muscle with a feather-light touch.

His eyes darted away, no longer able to look into his shining eyes "Fine' you wanna have fun? So be it. What do you want to do?"
UqN4jFQ.png
(( you alive? ))
(( you alive? ))
UqN4jFQ.png
((SOBS YAEH I AM))
((SOBS YAEH I AM))
Azazel looked down at the smaller man, listening to him speak. He was a little surprised when the man put a hand on his peck. A dangerous act this was, touching someone who was the embodiment is sin. Not very preist-like. “I don’t find myself very attracted to women, believe it or not. Yes, it’s easy to flirt with them, but it’s easy to fake attraction too. It definitely helps that I’m a demon.” He said, moving off of the preist, almost to tease him and maybe get a bit of a reaction out of him.

“Hmm, what do you humans do for fun then?” He asked, with a slight tilt of his head. Maybe he would be willing to try some of Sebastian’s interests too. It was hard to tell if he really cared about what they did. Azazel just wanted to do something different other than sitting around quietly.
Azazel looked down at the smaller man, listening to him speak. He was a little surprised when the man put a hand on his peck. A dangerous act this was, touching someone who was the embodiment is sin. Not very preist-like. “I don’t find myself very attracted to women, believe it or not. Yes, it’s easy to flirt with them, but it’s easy to fake attraction too. It definitely helps that I’m a demon.” He said, moving off of the preist, almost to tease him and maybe get a bit of a reaction out of him.

“Hmm, what do you humans do for fun then?” He asked, with a slight tilt of his head. Maybe he would be willing to try some of Sebastian’s interests too. It was hard to tell if he really cared about what they did. Azazel just wanted to do something different other than sitting around quietly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10