Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wait wait the battlelisks
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You should see penguin mouths.
You should see penguin mouths.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/839835825139220490/1015730272513310760/image.png[/img] a kind of terrible edit, but why not give them teeth, spurs, and also obnoxiously long nails to claw with? (unless long nails make it difficult to walk) please note that i looked at one (1) picture of chicken feet with spurs, so forgive any inaccuracy
image.png

a kind of terrible edit, but why not give them teeth, spurs, and also obnoxiously long nails to claw with? (unless long nails make it difficult to walk)

please note that i looked at one (1) picture of chicken feet with spurs, so forgive any inaccuracy
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2022-09-03 14:06:17" ] [quote name="Twizz" date="2022-09-03 13:42:58" ] I'm legit disappointed nobody has made even one Rooster Teeth joke or at least posted a terrible photoshop of a rooster with ridiculous teeth. What is FR Discussion coming to? /s [/quote] this actually occurred to me some time after posting, I was like "wait maybe I was conflating this with some roosterteeth image I saw, in a dream or something" which is extremely possible, like that one time I dreamed I was at dinner with my cousins and one of them wanted my phone and then I woke up and almost messaged my cousin asking if he still wanted my phone anyway I will take the L on this thread but I still think teeth would make them cute and funny [/quote] Rofl I would love a familiar that indirectly or directly references roosterteeth idec. I'd buy 50 of them. [quote name="Sectonia" date="2022-09-03 13:57:57" ] [img]https://p.kindpng.com/picc/s/574-5742889_chicken-rooster-roosterteeth-hd-chicken-hd-png-download.png[/img] Battleisks have teeth now. Problem solved. Discuss. [/quote] Perfection. Next year I want battle geese. With Geese Teeth. [img]https://justbirding.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/geese-teeth-1024x731.jpg[/img]
RheoTastic wrote on 2022-09-03 14:06:17:
Twizz wrote on 2022-09-03 13:42:58:
I'm legit disappointed nobody has made even one Rooster Teeth joke or at least posted a terrible photoshop of a rooster with ridiculous teeth. What is FR Discussion coming to? /s
this actually occurred to me some time after posting, I was like "wait maybe I was conflating this with some roosterteeth image I saw, in a dream or something" which is extremely possible, like that one time I dreamed I was at dinner with my cousins and one of them wanted my phone and then I woke up and almost messaged my cousin asking if he still wanted my phone

anyway I will take the L on this thread but I still think teeth would make them cute and funny

Rofl I would love a familiar that indirectly or directly references roosterteeth idec. I'd buy 50 of them.
Sectonia wrote on 2022-09-03 13:57:57:
574-5742889_chicken-rooster-roosterteeth-hd-chicken-hd-png-download.png

Battleisks have teeth now. Problem solved. Discuss.

Perfection.

Next year I want battle geese. With Geese Teeth.

geese-teeth-1024x731.jpg
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
oh God why do Geese need so much Teeth-

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
[quote name="Namira" date="2022-09-03 14:07:27" ] [quote name="Sectonia" date="2022-09-03 13:57:57" ] [img]https://p.kindpng.com/picc/s/574-5742889_chicken-rooster-roosterteeth-hd-chicken-hd-png-download.png[/img] Battleisks have teeth now. Problem solved. Discuss. [/quote] Support, this should be the official art now. On a more serious note, I like the idea of giving the battlelisks big teeth, like prehistoric birds such as pelagornis. I know geese have little teeth(?) too. [img]https://webecoist.momtastic.com/assets/uploads/2010/09/Bird_Teeth_8x.jpg[/img] [/quote] AH YES YES PELAGORNIS THATS WHAT I THOUGHT THE TEEFS LOOKED LIKE....I think I was playing too much monster hunter. I love human teeth chicken, but its even more terrifying if you imagine it with the blinders on. no eyes thats just their face
Namira wrote on 2022-09-03 14:07:27:
Sectonia wrote on 2022-09-03 13:57:57:
574-5742889_chicken-rooster-roosterteeth-hd-chicken-hd-png-download.png

Battleisks have teeth now. Problem solved. Discuss.
Support, this should be the official art now.

On a more serious note, I like the idea of giving the battlelisks big teeth, like prehistoric birds such as pelagornis. I know geese have little teeth(?) too.

Bird_Teeth_8x.jpg
AH YES YES PELAGORNIS THATS WHAT I THOUGHT THE TEEFS LOOKED LIKE....I think I was playing too much monster hunter.

I love human teeth chicken, but its even more terrifying if you imagine it with the blinders on. no eyes thats just their face
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[quote name="Scintillia" date="2022-09-03 14:13:10" ] oh God why do Geese need so much Teeth- [/quote] For goose violence.
Scintillia wrote on 2022-09-03 14:13:10:
For goose violence.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2022-09-03 14:13:44" ] [quote name="Scintillia" date="2022-09-03 14:13:10" ] oh God why do Geese need so much Teeth- [/quote] For goose violence. [/quote] "Goose Violence" alskdasjdlkjdalkdj
PearlConnor wrote on 2022-09-03 14:13:44:
Scintillia wrote on 2022-09-03 14:13:10:
For goose violence.

"Goose Violence" alskdasjdlkjdalkdj

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
The thread is healing omg
Okay last input we need more bird teeth representation although I may be biased as an excessive teeth/claws/eyes/general body horror lover
The thread is healing omg
Okay last input we need more bird teeth representation although I may be biased as an excessive teeth/claws/eyes/general body horror lover
Oh Boy
Any Pronouns
BLM
I love how this thread went from the spurs on the battlelisks being removed to bird teeth real fast
I love how this thread went from the spurs on the battlelisks being removed to bird teeth real fast
Hello everyone.

As much as I enjoy bird teeth discourse, I'm going to be locking this thread for now as gone off topic into discussing our rules/policies.

The blades were removed because they are still used today in animal abuse where they will be strapped to a rooster until one slices the other to death and people gamble on it. There is no other purpose or use for the blades. These particular blades were visually 1:1 what is used in cockfighting, and were attached to a rooster-shaped opponent. It's not something that we want to keep in the game (I approved the original familiar, and no, I didn't know what they looked like when I did so.)

We can look into adding battle weaponry for the battlelisks after the weekend.

Weapons and armor is fine for our creatures to wear while run headlong into battle royal with dragons and other mythological creatures. It's far enough removed from reality and within what we consider fantasy. (heck, we are even not against putting blades on other creatures arms - it was the spur-blades on a rooster shaped familiar that was simply too much.)

Hello everyone.

As much as I enjoy bird teeth discourse, I'm going to be locking this thread for now as gone off topic into discussing our rules/policies.

The blades were removed because they are still used today in animal abuse where they will be strapped to a rooster until one slices the other to death and people gamble on it. There is no other purpose or use for the blades. These particular blades were visually 1:1 what is used in cockfighting, and were attached to a rooster-shaped opponent. It's not something that we want to keep in the game (I approved the original familiar, and no, I didn't know what they looked like when I did so.)

We can look into adding battle weaponry for the battlelisks after the weekend.

Weapons and armor is fine for our creatures to wear while run headlong into battle royal with dragons and other mythological creatures. It's far enough removed from reality and within what we consider fantasy. (heck, we are even not against putting blades on other creatures arms - it was the spur-blades on a rooster shaped familiar that was simply too much.)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11