Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I draw humanoids (closed)
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
@Mature Here's the final piece for ya! Pleasure drawing your boys, I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! :>> [img]https://i.imgur.com/2MdRq4q.png[/img] @Caileire Hello! Both the price and possibility depends on what you want, I'm not really good at drawing two people interacting but pitch your idea and I'll let you know if it's doable! :D
@Mature

Here's the final piece for ya! Pleasure drawing your boys, I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me! :>>

2MdRq4q.png

@Caileire

Hello! Both the price and possibility depends on what you want, I'm not really good at drawing two people interacting but pitch your idea and I'll let you know if it's doable! :D

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches

Oh wow, thank you so much! He looks great, I love the colouring! No changes needed!
@Draconawitches

Oh wow, thank you so much! He looks great, I love the colouring! No changes needed!
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
I was thinking either an arm wrapped around the smaller one's shoulders with a forehead/temple kiss or them facing each other and holding hands with their foreheads almost touching (best they can I mean one is 5'9 and the other 6'4, quite the distance)!
I was thinking either an arm wrapped around the smaller one's shoulders with a forehead/temple kiss or them facing each other and holding hands with their foreheads almost touching (best they can I mean one is 5'9 and the other 6'4, quite the distance)!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png kZjIfse.gif shadowshieldl.png
@Apollis @MushroomEmpress @Findingpears @Duplicity55 @Weavile @AwkwardTrash @Kitto @galaxychilde @ofkismetandkalon @QP07 @Yall @SweetToothArt @fifiere @DevourerOfGods @BlueBerrySuu @Fernnix @Firedawn @Embyrs @Silvercats2 @Ac3Kat17 @NarraRealms @Starwindrider @iamtigerlily @Suffocated @aakhu @Nawtilus @Nivinti @mays @AngrySquidster @Saracool1 @Looshiana @Silverwis @Toastings @pooses @Blot @Calvair @Laevateinn @Dinsdale @Onyxbat @Elpidius @LovelyDeeps @NicoleEirin @Kael @lemfolis Rroseqalaxy Xolrit oddsocks Brynjar Luteia AntisocialButter Kano3Shuuya dreadlord @TheRunawayRaven @jayquills @sojubean @SteelAndSparks @Nalabyte @Zeno123 @Synthsational @Philli @CabbageCat @Lyka @Ravka @VHShorrortapes @Solstigma @Ishnia @Kiralia @Riku114 @Lambkin @Naitochan @AbelsPalace @balthy @wolvykasu @SpiritX @KaichouKai @Tsuzumikin @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nyght @iniquitas @honibadger @Mudy @Oomy @Crystal4180 @Lashy
@Vindicate @Disillusionist @Bluebird88 @Snowyy @Aeothyr @lumin

Two G/T slots open! :D

@Caileire

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to execute the idea ^^' I hope you can find what you're looking for!
@Apollis @MushroomEmpress @Findingpears @Duplicity55 @Weavile @AwkwardTrash @Kitto @galaxychilde @ofkismetandkalon @QP07 @Yall @SweetToothArt @fifiere @DevourerOfGods @BlueBerrySuu @Fernnix @Firedawn @Embyrs @Silvercats2 @Ac3Kat17 @NarraRealms @Starwindrider @iamtigerlily @Suffocated @aakhu @Nawtilus @Nivinti @mays @AngrySquidster @Saracool1 @Looshiana @Silverwis @Toastings @pooses @Blot @Calvair @Laevateinn @Dinsdale @Onyxbat @Elpidius @LovelyDeeps @NicoleEirin @Kael @lemfolis Rroseqalaxy Xolrit oddsocks Brynjar Luteia AntisocialButter Kano3Shuuya dreadlord @TheRunawayRaven @jayquills @sojubean @SteelAndSparks @Nalabyte @Zeno123 @Synthsational @Philli @CabbageCat @Lyka @Ravka @VHShorrortapes @Solstigma @Ishnia @Kiralia @Riku114 @Lambkin @Naitochan @AbelsPalace @balthy @wolvykasu @SpiritX @KaichouKai @Tsuzumikin @vihuff @peachypeachy @Nyght @iniquitas @honibadger @Mudy @Oomy @Crystal4180 @Lashy
@Vindicate @Disillusionist @Bluebird88 @Snowyy @Aeothyr @lumin

Two G/T slots open! :D

@Caileire

Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to execute the idea ^^' I hope you can find what you're looking for!

NfdwCv9.png
helloooo may I claim a slot and fill it out + PM it to you in the morning? :D
helloooo may I claim a slot and fill it out + PM it to you in the morning? :D
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@Draconawitches

Username: Fernnix

References:https://toyhou.se/17606109.asmodeus-abital

Type of Commission: regular colored bust

Background (only solid colors/NO transparent): something red!

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): gems

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): something like this with him looking smug!

Extras (sparkles? hearts?): n/a
@Draconawitches

Username: Fernnix

References:https://toyhou.se/17606109.asmodeus-abital

Type of Commission: regular colored bust

Background (only solid colors/NO transparent): something red!

Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): gems

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): something like this with him looking smug!

Extras (sparkles? hearts?): n/a
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
@sojubean

Slot is yours! :D

@Fernnix

Welcome back! Everything looks good~ Please send the payment when you're free and I'll get started on the piece! :>
@sojubean

Slot is yours! :D

@Fernnix

Welcome back! Everything looks good~ Please send the payment when you're free and I'll get started on the piece! :>

NfdwCv9.png
No worries! Thank you though, I plan on stalking your art shop till I come up with a more suitable idea XD
No worries! Thank you though, I plan on stalking your art shop till I come up with a more suitable idea XD
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png kZjIfse.gif shadowshieldl.png
@Fernnix Hey there~ Here are the lines, let me know if you'd like anything changed before I start coloring! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lp3MwFb.jpg[/img]
@Fernnix

Hey there~ Here are the lines, let me know if you'd like anything changed before I start coloring! :D

Lp3MwFb.jpg

NfdwCv9.png
@draconawitches
Could you make his antenna fluffier :o
It's looking great!
@draconawitches
Could you make his antenna fluffier :o
It's looking great!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png