Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How Big the Dragons Really Are
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Anyone have the % of body height from the head for the Aberrations yet? :0
Anyone have the % of body height from the head for the Aberrations yet? :0
26279623_4Iw8UC35EJdIiZN.gif H o w l
they/them

Ice
39071.png
"Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest"

8099.png
wait...
this has made breeding fae's with imperials very cursed
wait...
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
[quote name="ExoticButters171" date="2022-09-01 20:50:15" ] wait... this has made breeding fae's with imperials very cursed [/quote] Haha my thoughts exactly xD I don't think anything is QUITE enough to take on a imperial :') Maybe pointy babies and Guardians... And Fae and spirals don't look comfortable with any other breed than each other ^^"
ExoticButters171 wrote on 2022-09-01 20:50:15:
wait...
Haha my thoughts exactly xD

I don't think anything is QUITE enough to take on a imperial :')
Maybe pointy babies and Guardians...
And Fae and spirals don't look comfortable with any other breed than each other ^^"
bump because this is neat, thank you for taking the time to figure this out :>
bump because this is neat, thank you for taking the time to figure this out :>
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
It looks like Undertides are up in the same ranges as Guardians, Imperials, and Ridgebacks and Aberrations are in the Coatl, bogsneak, and Pearlcatcher range. In the very limited resource of looking at my own.

I was so excited to find this!
It looks like Undertides are up in the same ranges as Guardians, Imperials, and Ridgebacks and Aberrations are in the Coatl, bogsneak, and Pearlcatcher range. In the very limited resource of looking at my own.

I was so excited to find this!
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
@banhana this is great! Are you still taking food donations? And are you still doing dragon group pics? I'd love a four dragon pic with Imp, Guardian, Skydancer F and spiral. Can pay of course!
Will link the dragons upon confirmation.

Trickmurk approacheth... hope you have a tricky one :)
@banhana this is great! Are you still taking food donations? And are you still doing dragon group pics? I'd love a four dragon pic with Imp, Guardian, Skydancer F and spiral. Can pay of course!
Will link the dragons upon confirmation.

Trickmurk approacheth... hope you have a tricky one :)
qDkA25S.png
This is so cool!!
Thank you for taking the time to make these charts, OP!

Also question of if there's plans to do ancient breeds sometime?

And also if yer still taking chart orders
This is so cool!!
Thank you for taking the time to make these charts, OP!

Also question of if there's plans to do ancient breeds sometime?

And also if yer still taking chart orders
qaQ67.gif
Soooooo.....
I just randomly found this. This is pretty amazing
Soooooo.....
I just randomly found this. This is pretty amazing
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
I wish there was a picture of all the breeds scaled to correct size without overlapping, like a mug-shot line-up. I know that would be an incredible wide image so i get why OP didn't do that in the original post, but personally I'd find it helpful.
I wish there was a picture of all the breeds scaled to correct size without overlapping, like a mug-shot line-up. I know that would be an incredible wide image so i get why OP didn't do that in the original post, but personally I'd find it helpful.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
@ShiningDawn I'm almost tempted to make one. After I found this thread, I did a study on Abbretions and Obelisks. I've been wanting to make to scale art of my dragons so doing a study of the new dragons could help fuel that desire. I determined the height and size scale based off the wingspans. According to google, a human arm span is equal to the person's height, almost all the time. I was surprised at the size of both dragons. I thought Obelisks would have been half the size, and Abbretions just a tad larger. [center][b]Abbretion[/b][/center] Wingspan based on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75250776]75250776[/url] &[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77851769] 77851769 [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uSk7uQS.png[/img] [center][b]Obelisk[/b][/center] Based on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85103569]85103569[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mkOM73p.jpg[/img]
@ShiningDawn

I'm almost tempted to make one. After I found this thread, I did a study on Abbretions and Obelisks. I've been wanting to make to scale art of my dragons so doing a study of the new dragons could help fuel that desire.

I determined the height and size scale based off the wingspans. According to google, a human arm span is equal to the person's height, almost all the time.

I was surprised at the size of both dragons. I thought Obelisks would have been half the size, and Abbretions just a tad larger.

Abbretion

Wingspan based on 75250776 & 77851769

uSk7uQS.png

Obelisk
Based on 85103569
mkOM73p.jpg

lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18