Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire or Earth nest
I have a pair I need to hatch on the 1st of September, I'd like either Fire or Earth eyes.

I can pay in treasure or even exchange nests. I do have one Nature nest open at this time.
I have a pair I need to hatch on the 1st of September, I'd like either Fire or Earth eyes.

I can pay in treasure or even exchange nests. I do have one Nature nest open at this time.
Please?
Please?
@TheIronInfidel

Admittedly it's not convenient for me to take the pair, but you seem desperate and I've been there. I have a fire nest if you need it ^^'
@TheIronInfidel

Admittedly it's not convenient for me to take the pair, but you seem desperate and I've been there. I have a fire nest if you need it ^^'
1bmIQLP.png
CUqoYIR.png
hvZ3oWr.png
OdNEyUV.png
UedbVG7.png
@TheIronInfidel
I have open nests if you still need help!
@TheIronInfidel
I have open nests if you still need help!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif"How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered."tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@Sunfallen, Thank you, but if it's inconvient, then I'll take up the second offer.

@IrritableBrach, I'll send them over! Thank you!
@Sunfallen, Thank you, but if it's inconvient, then I'll take up the second offer.

@IrritableBrach, I'll send them over! Thank you!
@TheIronInfidel

I've started the nest - 3 eggs. I will hatch them on September 1st!
@TheIronInfidel

I've started the nest - 3 eggs. I will hatch them on September 1st!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif"How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered."tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@IrritableBrach, Fantastic, thank you so much!!!
@IrritableBrach, Fantastic, thank you so much!!!
@TheIronInfidel

Hello! I’ve sent you two crossroads. One with the initial dragons and the second with the hatchlings! Thanks again for working with me!
@TheIronInfidel

Hello! I’ve sent you two crossroads. One with the initial dragons and the second with the hatchlings! Thanks again for working with me!