Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | whyd you make that dragon your pfp?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44
She's my evil queen. Why not?
She's my evil queen. Why not?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
I just love him a lot :)
Citron was one of the first dragons I was given as a gift when I was a newbie. I think he was my first wildclaw, actually!
He also shares a birthday with someone special to me. Just another reason he's my favorite.
I just love him a lot :)
Citron was one of the first dragons I was given as a gift when I was a newbie. I think he was my first wildclaw, actually!
He also shares a birthday with someone special to me. Just another reason he's my favorite.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Zoren's my custom!
Zoren's my custom!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
Pearlcatchers are just made for pfps in my opinion. They look so regal, and with the light halo it just doubles that effect! Plus she's named after one of my favorite Critical Role characters(Yasha) and is the first gen one I ever gened!
Pearlcatchers are just made for pfps in my opinion. They look so regal, and with the light halo it just doubles that effect! Plus she's named after one of my favorite Critical Role characters(Yasha) and is the first gen one I ever gened!
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
You gotta admit the primal eyes + aberration + the skin looks incredible and beautiful in every way. I have tried other dragons but nothing comes close. i have had her as my pfp for over two months
You gotta admit the primal eyes + aberration + the skin looks incredible and beautiful in every way. I have tried other dragons but nothing comes close. i have had her as my pfp for over two months

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
looks cool
looks cool
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I spent a while looking for a birthday dragon and found this oldie for a really good price! Wasn't the colours, genes, nor type of dragon I'd ever go for but I still got him for the age.

Initial scatters didn't do very well either (I was prepared to scatter once per day until I got something desired) but people in my Flight convinced me otherwise with this amazing final scry, as well as the original owner actually contributing a TON to his final genes. This was a very coincidental project and I love him.
I spent a while looking for a birthday dragon and found this oldie for a really good price! Wasn't the colours, genes, nor type of dragon I'd ever go for but I still got him for the age.

Initial scatters didn't do very well either (I was prepared to scatter once per day until I got something desired) but people in my Flight convinced me otherwise with this amazing final scry, as well as the original owner actually contributing a TON to his final genes. This was a very coincidental project and I love him.
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
my first ancient + I just love abberations. Usually my pfp is Jekave tho. BUT ABBES
my first ancient + I just love abberations. Usually my pfp is Jekave tho. BUT ABBES
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
its festival time idk
its festival time idk
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
it's festival hours and i gotta show this one off sometime. cant help myself lmao
it's festival hours and i gotta show this one off sometime. cant help myself lmao
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44