Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OLD NEEDS REDONE sorry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
She looks so great, thank you so much for both of these!!
She looks so great, thank you so much for both of these!!
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@chanidae
pinglist please!
also would you be interested in doing an art trade?
@chanidae
pinglist please!
also would you be interested in doing an art trade?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@satanism hi ;w; its been a second i had some trouble with the file on this one but thankfully!!! my gf helped me save it haha let me know if it needs changes!! the ones i can make are a little minimal, since the final thing is stuck as a png and i lost a lot of layers, i will try to edit anything i can though! thank you so much for your patience, it really means the world to me and im happy i was able to do this for you, what a stunning character [emoji=coatl star size=1]! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519664641161297963/1013938791800655973/nidcnkefnknefin.png[/img]
@satanism hi ;w; its been a second
i had some trouble with the file on this one but thankfully!!! my gf helped me save it haha

let me know if it needs changes!! the ones i can make are a little minimal, since the final thing is stuck as a png and i lost a lot of layers, i will try to edit anything i can though! thank you so much for your patience, it really means the world to me and im happy i was able to do this for you, what a stunning character !

nidcnkefnknefin.png
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chanidae

oh wow thank you so much!!! she looks absolutely amazing!!!! ;v; ty for working so hard on her i absolutely love it!!
@chanidae

oh wow thank you so much!!! she looks absolutely amazing!!!! ;v; ty for working so hard on her i absolutely love it!!
oAiYYBV.gif
@chanidae pinglist please!
@chanidae pinglist please!
celine%20sig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8