Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 700 G - 1:1000 ratio
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Natron
I can sell you up to 30,000g, let me know how much more you need!
@Natron
I can sell you up to 30,000g, let me know how much more you need!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Natron I have 1200G if you're interested!
@Natron I have 1200G if you're interested!
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
@vaze awesome!!! That is incredible, I'll just send the requested amount to @/blackstatic and the remaining stuff to you, thank you so much!

Sorry for the delay, everybody, I'm working on a commission jsjkjdfkf
@vaze awesome!!! That is incredible, I'll just send the requested amount to @/blackstatic and the remaining stuff to you, thank you so much!

Sorry for the delay, everybody, I'm working on a commission jsjkjdfkf
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
lesssgo
lesssgo
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
@Natron you still need all 4kg? I can sell all 4,000 g
@Natron you still need all 4kg? I can sell all 4,000 g
Remi
He/Him
@brokenwing YOOOOO another person just sent me a CR with all 4kG but I am still SO down for it. Feel free to CR me as well
@brokenwing YOOOOO another person just sent me a CR with all 4kG but I am still SO down for it. Feel free to CR me as well
sure thing, sent
sure thing, sent
Remi
He/Him
The Treasure listings for the Scatterscroll are too expensive now so I want some Gems back!
The Treasure listings for the Scatterscroll are too expensive now so I want some Gems back!
I got 50 gems up!
I got 50 gems up!
note to self: make this pretty later
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22