Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC) When Worlds Collide (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
First time trying out a RP :) May I reserve a character? I'll edit this post later to add my OC ^-^

Edit: Cancel that. I'm getting wisdom teeth out tomorrow so won't be on for the next couple days.
First time trying out a RP :) May I reserve a character? I'll edit this post later to add my OC ^-^

Edit: Cancel that. I'm getting wisdom teeth out tomorrow so won't be on for the next couple days.
KtnBQut.pngX0FRjwq.pngsq3UR1y.png
hopefully this is alright, my brain kind of started lagging midway so I lost some ideas for backstory and enchantments ^^" [b]Name:[/b] Atticus [b]Fandom:[/b] None [b]Species:[/b] Human, for the most part. [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Gay [b]Appearance:[/b] Atticus has a darkened skintone with a warmth to it and a lean, agile figure. His hair is a curly auburn shade, streaks of creamy white nestled in the locks. He typically wears a golden choker, and a cuffed earring connected to another at the helix piercing with a small, slender golden chain. As for attire, he wears whatever is comfortable. Mostly a saffron turtleneck, open at the chest and sleeveless with a pair of trousers, tight at the hip and leading to a loose ankle. He rarely wears shoes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EC3mLUz.jpg[/img] (not my art) [b]Personality:[/b] Atticus is a collected, straight-forward and calm person. He's flirtatious when he's bored, sometimes stirring conflict for amusement. [b]Abilities:[/b] Altering light, perception of things in vision. He's capable of making forms of "cloaking" spells to hide things. He's adept in creations of illusions, as well as occasionally solidifying some said illusions into what he desires. Most the time he only summons a polearm or book. [b]Enhancement:[/b] (None to think of as of now) [b]Backstory:[/b] (Working on it) [b]Extra Info:[/b] Fairly experienced with a spear
hopefully this is alright, my brain kind of started lagging midway so I lost some ideas for backstory and enchantments ^^"

Name: Atticus
Fandom: None
Species:
Human, for the most part.
Orientation: Gay
Appearance:
Atticus has a darkened skintone with a warmth to it and a lean, agile figure. His hair is a curly auburn shade, streaks of creamy white nestled in the locks. He typically wears a golden choker, and a cuffed earring connected to another at the helix piercing with a small, slender golden chain.
As for attire, he wears whatever is comfortable. Mostly a saffron turtleneck, open at the chest and sleeveless with a pair of trousers, tight at the hip and leading to a loose ankle. He rarely wears shoes.
EC3mLUz.jpg
(not my art)
Personality: Atticus is a collected, straight-forward and calm person. He's flirtatious when he's bored, sometimes stirring conflict for amusement.
Abilities: Altering light, perception of things in vision. He's capable of making forms of "cloaking" spells to hide things.
He's adept in creations of illusions, as well as occasionally solidifying some said illusions into what he desires. Most the time he only summons a polearm or book.
Enhancement: (None to think of as of now)
Backstory: (Working on it)
Extra Info: Fairly experienced with a spear
Q9DIgdy.png --Fool//Raiden
>>-- He/him
>♥ Metal gear trans jermite ♥
FkCmV4y.png

TeNzsqS.png QUm0nq0.jpeg
FULL NAME: Sasha “Sunbeam” Solignis
FANDOM: It's complicated <3
SEXUALITY: Questioning
SPECIES: Anthricae, a species of anthropomorphic animals who are more in tune with magic than others.
APPEARANCE: A 4’8'' stout feline Anthricae with orange tabby markings, a pale orange underbelly, and bright green eyes. She also has coily, copper, messy hair that she keeps tied into two messy buns low on her head, aside from a medium-sized poof that lays on her forehead.
PERSONALITY: She’s very outgoing and easily excitable. She can get easily attached to people and sees many kind adults as parental figures. She is oblivious at times and often doesn’t notice flirting, the mood of the room, or sometimes danger until after the event. She often jokes around and loves making friends and WILL talk your ear off if given the chance.
LIKES: Sugary foods, Kidcore, adventures, theme parks, video games, training with swords, playing piano.
DISLIKES: Orphanages, when her role models are mad, dark and abandoned areas, thunderstorms, serious violence, most ghosts.
BACKGROUND: N/A (for now ;) )
FULL NAME: Sasha “Sunbeam” Solignis
FANDOM: It's complicated <3
SEXUALITY: Questioning
SPECIES: Anthricae, a species of anthropomorphic animals who are more in tune with magic than others.
APPEARANCE: A 4’8'' stout feline Anthricae with orange tabby markings, a pale orange underbelly, and bright green eyes. She also has coily, copper, messy hair that she keeps tied into two messy buns low on her head, aside from a medium-sized poof that lays on her forehead.
PERSONALITY: She’s very outgoing and easily excitable. She can get easily attached to people and sees many kind adults as parental figures. She is oblivious at times and often doesn’t notice flirting, the mood of the room, or sometimes danger until after the event. She often jokes around and loves making friends and WILL talk your ear off if given the chance.
LIKES: Sugary foods, Kidcore, adventures, theme parks, video games, training with swords, playing piano.
DISLIKES: Orphanages, when her role models are mad, dark and abandoned areas, thunderstorms, serious violence, most ghosts.
BACKGROUND: N/A (for now ;) )
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
Does sasha have an enhancement or no?
Does sasha have an enhancement or no?
Wishlist|| Art shop
Nope! No powers yet! She can easily wield magical items, however.
Nope! No powers yet! She can easily wield magical items, however.
Trying to decide who to have in here besides The Kiwi
Trying to decide who to have in here besides The Kiwi
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="ShinyAudin0" date="2022-08-21 20:21:32" ] Lore related question: Can character fusions happen? Let's say scientist try to summon 2 people at once. Would they fuse or would you get 2 fruity disasters? I feel the former would be very, very, interesting [/quote] Yes, fusions could happen. That'd make for an interesting character! -------------- Are there any characters I haven't added yet?
ShinyAudin0 wrote on 2022-08-21 20:21:32:
Lore related question: Can character fusions happen? Let's say scientist try to summon 2 people at once. Would they fuse or would you get 2 fruity disasters?

I feel the former would be very, very, interesting

Yes, fusions could happen. That'd make for an interesting character!

Are there any characters I haven't added yet?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-08-23 05:53:15" ] [quote name="ShinyAudin0" date="2022-08-21 20:21:32" ] Lore related question: Can character fusions happen? Let's say scientist try to summon 2 people at once. Would they fuse or would you get 2 fruity disasters? I feel the former would be very, very, interesting [/quote] Yes, fusions could happen. That'd make for an interesting character! -------------- Are there any characters I haven't added yet? [/quote] Feeling very evil now. many ideas. none of the m good >:)
Dingasoid wrote on 2022-08-23 05:53:15:
ShinyAudin0 wrote on 2022-08-21 20:21:32:
Lore related question: Can character fusions happen? Let's say scientist try to summon 2 people at once. Would they fuse or would you get 2 fruity disasters?

I feel the former would be very, very, interesting

Yes, fusions could happen. That'd make for an interesting character!

Are there any characters I haven't added yet?
Feeling very evil now. many ideas. none of the m good >:)
[b]Name:[/b] Firion [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy (AU) [b]Species:[/b] Vampire [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Orientation[/b] Gay [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/Vrfpunh.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] While he normally acts rather cold at first, Firion tends to be rather friendly and loyal to those he trusts. This is because he sees them as trustworthy however, it’s also very possible for someone to lose his trust if he sees them doing something that he considers to be immoral (He considers murder, cannibalism, and the sort immoral). He is also strong willed and has a strong sense of justice although this ends up with people seeing him as uptight. In terms of negative traits, he is hot-blooded which can land him in trouble if he isn’t careful. Another somewhat negative trait he has is how he will not admit his true feelings towards someone. This tends to make it somewhat difficult to communicate with him should he attempt to hide the fact that he has been harmed. He is also stubborn. He has attempted to continue to fight off a Behemoth in the past despite how severe his injuries were at the time. Finally, he can be a little overprotective of those he loves at times. [b]Abilities:[/b] •Immortality •Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility •Spellcasting {Magic} •Multi Weapon Mastery [b]Enhancement:[/b] •He can use a stronger variant of ice magic and one of his eyes is also now a striking red coloration. [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra Info:[/b] •He can tolerate Tidus’s shenanigans to an extent.
Name: Firion
Fandom: Final Fantasy (AU)
Species: Vampire
Gender Male
Orientation Gay
Appearance:
Vrfpunh.png
Personality: While he normally acts rather cold at first, Firion tends to be rather friendly and loyal to those he trusts. This is because he sees them as trustworthy however, it’s also very possible for someone to lose his trust if he sees them doing something that he considers to be immoral (He considers murder, cannibalism, and the sort immoral). He is also strong willed and has a strong sense of justice although this ends up with people seeing him as uptight. In terms of negative traits, he is hot-blooded which can land him in trouble if he isn’t careful. Another somewhat negative trait he has is how he will not admit his true feelings towards someone. This tends to make it somewhat difficult to communicate with him should he attempt to hide the fact that he has been harmed. He is also stubborn. He has attempted to continue to fight off a Behemoth in the past despite how severe his injuries were at the time. Finally, he can be a little overprotective of those he loves at times.
Abilities:
•Immortality
•Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility
•Spellcasting {Magic}
•Multi Weapon Mastery
Enhancement:
•He can use a stronger variant of ice magic and one of his eyes is also now a striking red coloration.
Backstory: (optional)
Extra Info:
•He can tolerate Tidus’s shenanigans to an extent.
LIo8D8G.gif
well i did say i was considering joining this rp and now i have made my decision [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] i shall return after a short searching with mah character~
well i did say i was considering joining this rp and now i have made my decision i shall return after a short searching with mah character~
SDMKiMj.gifCPMK3ES.gif ytkEBod.png
WFpPzZn.png
ekux78o.png
JHqnR5C.png
Xdm2YwF.png
OP663nl.png
ryusei-gun — “where stars collide”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10