Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC) When Worlds Collide (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Alright! I'll try and make a character for it then, soon! Looks fun
Alright! I'll try and make a character for it then, soon! Looks fun
Q9DIgdy.png --Fool//Raiden
>>-- He/him
>♥ Metal gear trans jermite ♥
FkCmV4y.png

TeNzsqS.png QUm0nq0.jpeg
QUESTION! Merman Vaan or Dragon Boy Vaan?
QUESTION! Merman Vaan or Dragon Boy Vaan?
LIo8D8G.gif
dragon
dragon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
dragoon
dragoon
Wishlist|| Art shop
drg
drg
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[b]Name:[/b] Vaan [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy (AU) [b]Species:[/b] Humanoid Dragon (appears to be human with the exception of the wings on his back, two small fangs in his mouth, and clawlike fingernails.) [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Orientation[/b] Gay [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/ioGkUn2.png[/img] He’s got two purplish black dragon wings on his back although these wings have recently turned white due to a genetic mutation. He also has two small fangs in his mouth and clawlike fingernails. [b]Personality:[/b] While normally coming off as naive at first, Vaan is a rather cheerful person who is fiercely loyal. Ever since he met Tidus, more sides of his personality have come to light including his stubbornness. This stubbornness can cause him to end up in some dangerous situations. He is also reckless sometimes which can add to the danger that he can bring to himself. He shares a special relationship with dragons and considers himself to be their friend. He likes the colors red, gold, silver, orange and purple and there are very few colors that he dislikes. He seems to like sweet and sour foods; however, he doesn’t mind food that is bitter as well. Food with a spicy flavor is something that he will avoid entirely. His favorite category of food is fruit with his favorite fruit being cherries. [b]Abilities:[/b] •Immortality (Cannot age past 17 or die from most biological causes.) •Flight •Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility •Spellcasting (Magic) [b]Enhancement:[/b] •His right eye is now a stunning red color and his wings have turned white with crystalline patterns on them. [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra Info:[/b]
Name: Vaan
Fandom: Final Fantasy (AU)
Species: Humanoid Dragon (appears to be human with the exception of the wings on his back, two small fangs in his mouth, and clawlike fingernails.)
Gender Male
Orientation Gay
Appearance: ioGkUn2.png
He’s got two purplish black dragon wings on his back although these wings have recently turned white due to a genetic mutation. He also has two small fangs in his mouth and clawlike fingernails.
Personality: While normally coming off as naive at first, Vaan is a rather cheerful person who is fiercely loyal. Ever since he met Tidus, more sides of his personality have come to light including his stubbornness. This stubbornness can cause him to end up in some dangerous situations. He is also reckless sometimes which can add to the danger that he can bring to himself. He shares a special relationship with dragons and considers himself to be their friend. He likes the colors red, gold, silver, orange and purple and there are very few colors that he dislikes. He seems to like sweet and sour foods; however, he doesn’t mind food that is bitter as well. Food with a spicy flavor is something that he will avoid entirely. His favorite category of food is fruit with his favorite fruit being cherries.
Abilities:
•Immortality (Cannot age past 17 or die from most biological causes.)
•Flight
•Enhanced speed, strength, durability, and agility
•Spellcasting (Magic)
Enhancement:
•His right eye is now a stunning red color and his wings have turned white with crystalline patterns on them.
Backstory: (optional)
Extra Info:
LIo8D8G.gif
Added!
Added!
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
He’s probably going to be the one who prevents Tidus from annoying the wrong person.
He’s probably going to be the one who prevents Tidus from annoying the wrong person.
LIo8D8G.gif
Lore related question: Can character fusions happen? Let's say scientist try to summon 2 people at once. Would they fuse or would you get 2 fruity disasters?

I feel the former would be very, very, interesting
Lore related question: Can character fusions happen? Let's say scientist try to summon 2 people at once. Would they fuse or would you get 2 fruity disasters?

I feel the former would be very, very, interesting
I will own an army of slither wing aethers mark my worms.
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2022-08-20 16:22:55" ] maybe i could yeet a (nerfed) touhou but at the same time i'm a bit nervous about it [/quote] hmm
Gabbiani wrote on 2022-08-20 16:22:55:
maybe i could yeet a (nerfed) touhou but at the same time i'm a bit nervous about it
hmm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10