Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR fav deity ships
1 2
Arcanist x Lightweaver would be cool. Hyper pursuer of knowledge x calm pursuer of knowledge
Arcanist x Lightweaver would be cool. Hyper pursuer of knowledge x calm pursuer of knowledge
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2022-08-15 18:32:21" ] I do not ship the deities for I view them all as siblings, however a platonic dynamic of an incredibly hyper noodle and a grumpy frustrated polar bear man sounds hilarious. Also I think the Shadowbinder and Plaguebringer would be chill with each other as allies (both abhorring light's free range civilization fed inorganic abomination) [/quote] YEEEAAAAA SHADOWBINDER x PLAGUEBRINGER - CANON
mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-08-15 18:32:21:
I do not ship the deities for I view them all as siblings, however a platonic dynamic of an incredibly hyper noodle and a grumpy frustrated polar bear man sounds hilarious. Also I think the Shadowbinder and Plaguebringer would be chill with each other as allies (both abhorring light's free range civilization fed inorganic abomination)
YEEEAAAAA SHADOWBINDER x PLAGUEBRINGER - CANON
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Oh. Hello, I hope everyone is doing well on this Friday evening. I'm going to get right to the point: Deity shipping threads just don't end well. Why? Because the deity dragons of [I]Flight Rising[/I] are [i][b]siblings[/b][/I], refer to each other as such in canon, and people are understandably uncomfortable with this topic, in this context. So I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread before that happens. If someone has a headcanon (that falls within our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]Terms of Use[/url][/b] and [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201441323]Rules & Policies[/url][/b]) about the friendship, rivalry, or general family dynamic between the deities, by all means, feel free to share! Just don't [I]ship them[/I], not with these characters and definitely not on our site. [center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/102ADfzLPm667C/giphy.gif[/img] [I][size=2][Image is a gif of Han Solo in a tight shot (close-up) saying "Not this ship, sister."][/size][/I][/center]
Oh. Hello, I hope everyone is doing well on this Friday evening.

I'm going to get right to the point: Deity shipping threads just don't end well.

Why? Because the deity dragons of Flight Rising are siblings, refer to each other as such in canon, and people are understandably uncomfortable with this topic, in this context. So I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread before that happens.

If someone has a headcanon (that falls within our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies) about the friendship, rivalry, or general family dynamic between the deities, by all means, feel free to share! Just don't ship them, not with these characters and definitely not on our site.
giphy.gif
[Image is a gif of Han Solo in a tight shot (close-up) saying "Not this ship, sister."]
1 2