Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [aug 14-20]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Arapocalypse sending over 80 levels for Budsturga! no need to rush on accepting c:
@Arapocalypse sending over 80 levels for Budsturga! no need to rush on accepting c:
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
@Cantaloupe
GAAAASP that character is so cute OMG. I'd love to draw 'em, I love crocodilians so much! :D

Would you like them done more realistically, or in an Animal Crossing-esque style?
@Cantaloupe
GAAAASP that character is so cute OMG. I'd love to draw 'em, I love crocodilians so much! :D

Would you like them done more realistically, or in an Animal Crossing-esque style?
582857_original.png
@Doki

ahh i'm so glad you like 'em! :D i love crocos so much even if they're murder death machines LOL

as for the question, i think a more realistic style would be neat <3
@Doki

ahh i'm so glad you like 'em! :D i love crocos so much even if they're murder death machines LOL

as for the question, i think a more realistic style would be neat <3
CjUpXMQ.png
@Arapocalypse sending over 10 level 10's for my order with Budsturga!
@Arapocalypse sending over 10 level 10's for my order with Budsturga!
l8yXjZi.png
@Cantaloupe
I can definitely do a more realistic style! Also I knoooow, crocs are so adorable. ;w;
@Cantaloupe
I can definitely do a more realistic style! Also I knoooow, crocs are so adorable. ;w;
582857_original.png
Hiya @Arapocalypse! I'm going to be sending in 19 Level 10 dragons to you, which I believe should bring my count of dragons for @/Nuhae up to 800.
Hiya @Arapocalypse! I'm going to be sending in 19 Level 10 dragons to you, which I believe should bring my count of dragons for @/Nuhae up to 800.
@Arapocalypse sending 40 levels for Budstruga !
@Arapocalypse sending 40 levels for Budstruga !
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
@Kuzuha @Druddigon

(Sorry for the pings- I wasn't sure who I should ping for this ^^; )

Hello! I was just double checking the spreadsheet to make sure my payment went through okay, but I think there's been a problem? Under 'Customer Tracker' my username has a typo in it, and it still shows that I need to pay 160 levels (the same typo is also present under the 'Art Orders' tab).

In the 'Dragon Recording' tab you can see I sent 160 levels to Arapocalypse- just with my username spelt correctly.

I just wanted to make sure that got sorted out? ^^;

Thank you!
@Kuzuha @Druddigon

(Sorry for the pings- I wasn't sure who I should ping for this ^^; )

Hello! I was just double checking the spreadsheet to make sure my payment went through okay, but I think there's been a problem? Under 'Customer Tracker' my username has a typo in it, and it still shows that I need to pay 160 levels (the same typo is also present under the 'Art Orders' tab).

In the 'Dragon Recording' tab you can see I sent 160 levels to Arapocalypse- just with my username spelt correctly.

I just wanted to make sure that got sorted out? ^^;

Thank you!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos ill let the sheet peeps know. Thank you for the information, should be fixed asap.
@DragonsMythos ill let the sheet peeps know. Thank you for the information, should be fixed asap.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
@Wolfdawn sending 10 level 10's for my order with Budsturga! That should bring my count up to 551 levels!
@Wolfdawn sending 10 level 10's for my order with Budsturga! That should bring my count up to 551 levels!
l8yXjZi.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17