Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did I miss
1 2
Hey, coming back after a few years, probably about 5, is the circuit gene still a thing?
Hey, coming back after a few years, probably about 5, is the circuit gene still a thing?
This shouldn't go in Suggestions, but yes, Circuit still exists.
This shouldn't go in Suggestions, but yes, Circuit still exists.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
@NameChanged3409, a ping for your new URL in Flight Rising Discussion!
@NameChanged3409, a ping for your new URL in Flight Rising Discussion!
They haven't ever taken out a gene; the thing you might be mixing it up with is the new Ancient Breeds system. Ancients don't have all the existing genes, can't breed outside their own kind, and don't wear apparel- but they come out more frequently than once every five years so that's y'know, a tradeoff. They can also have positively wild tert genes.

Also, welcome back! There's a bunch of quality of life updates, as well as an event running now (Warrior's Way) and some new genes/breeds (Obelisk, possibly Bogsneak depending on how long you were gone, the Ancients- Gaolers, Banescales, Veilspun, and Aberrations), and a BOATLOAD of new apparel!
They haven't ever taken out a gene; the thing you might be mixing it up with is the new Ancient Breeds system. Ancients don't have all the existing genes, can't breed outside their own kind, and don't wear apparel- but they come out more frequently than once every five years so that's y'know, a tradeoff. They can also have positively wild tert genes.

Also, welcome back! There's a bunch of quality of life updates, as well as an event running now (Warrior's Way) and some new genes/breeds (Obelisk, possibly Bogsneak depending on how long you were gone, the Ancients- Gaolers, Banescales, Veilspun, and Aberrations), and a BOATLOAD of new apparel!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

If you meant popularity-wise, it's definitely not as popular as it was during its release days, but it was somewhat popular until 2016. But that was the year when I stopped paying attention to non-G1s so I have no clue :P I do know some people who have tech breeding pairs and they're awesome! All in all, the Circuit gene is very nice regardless and still has a fanbase
If you meant popularity-wise, it's definitely not as popular as it was during its release days, but it was somewhat popular until 2016. But that was the year when I stopped paying attention to non-G1s so I have no clue :P I do know some people who have tech breeding pairs and they're awesome! All in all, the Circuit gene is very nice regardless and still has a fanbase
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@LadyLoin also gonna say this right now, youve got a lot of nice 7 digits and skins and apparel that are really valuable, if you arent still in love with your dragons there are a LOT of people who would be willing to buy them for fat stacks of cash!
...is wow for sale
@LadyLoin also gonna say this right now, youve got a lot of nice 7 digits and skins and apparel that are really valuable, if you arent still in love with your dragons there are a LOT of people who would be willing to buy them for fat stacks of cash!
...is wow for sale
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Adding to what corndog said, some of 7 digits are worth more than others (for example imperials and any with earth eyes) so be careful if you decide to sell them. I also would be interested in a few.

Additionally your 6 digits (especially your imperial Juliet and earth dragon Rumple) are even more valuable than the 7 digits.
Adding to what corndog said, some of 7 digits are worth more than others (for example imperials and any with earth eyes) so be careful if you decide to sell them. I also would be interested in a few.

Additionally your 6 digits (especially your imperial Juliet and earth dragon Rumple) are even more valuable than the 7 digits.
I will put something here eventually.
@NameChanged3409

Check here for anything new!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#post_3053598
@NameChanged3409

Check here for anything new!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#post_3053598
IMG_3849.png
Adding here to say you have some pretty valuable dragons in your lair. There are a lot of users on this site that look for people whom have recently returned and try to scam the returning users out of expensive dragons.
They count on newly returning users not knowing how much their stuff is worth.
So if youre coming back, be mindful when selling your stuff to people. :) Lots of gross people out there looking to take advantage of others.
Adding here to say you have some pretty valuable dragons in your lair. There are a lot of users on this site that look for people whom have recently returned and try to scam the returning users out of expensive dragons.
They count on newly returning users not knowing how much their stuff is worth.
So if youre coming back, be mindful when selling your stuff to people. :) Lots of gross people out there looking to take advantage of others.
TOW2n3q.png
oh man so much has happened here in recent years, if you want to go through it all i think this thread would be the best place to start! it's a list of all the announcement threads in chronological order, with brief descriptions of what each update is about.
welcome back! :D
oh man so much has happened here in recent years, if you want to go through it all i think this thread would be the best place to start! it's a list of all the announcement threads in chronological order, with brief descriptions of what each update is about.
welcome back! :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2