Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You ever gene up a derg & then sell it?
1 2 3 4
this topic reminded me of this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59626264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596263/59626264_350.png[/img][/url] I spent 1000g to make him a veilspun and then it just Didn't. Work. Turns out he was meant to be a Banescale all along.
this topic reminded me of this guy

59626264_350.png

I spent 1000g to make him a veilspun and then it just Didn't. Work. Turns out he was meant to be a Banescale all along.
[quote name="@Corviknight" date="2022-08-16 14:58:21" ] [quote name="@Lejsek" date="2022-08-16 04:21:11" ] I don't even sell a dragon if I don't want it anymore - I exalt it. [/quote] This. I do not have the time to sell them :( [/quote] I just list it for 7 days and let it sit til it finally sells. I do have a large lair tho so space usually isn't an issue.
@Corviknight wrote on 2022-08-16 14:58:21:
@Lejsek wrote on 2022-08-16 04:21:11:
I don't even sell a dragon if I don't want it anymore - I exalt it.
This. I do not have the time to sell them :(
I just list it for 7 days and let it sit til it finally sells. I do have a large lair tho so space usually isn't an issue.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I don’t try and sell. By the time I’ve decided I want them gone, I don’t want them sitting in my lair space any longer.
Normally I give them away on Giveaway threads. There’s always someone who is happy to take them on!
I don’t try and sell. By the time I’ve decided I want them gone, I don’t want them sitting in my lair space any longer.
Normally I give them away on Giveaway threads. There’s always someone who is happy to take them on!
8mIb4Hl.gif
I have bought dragons just to later scry, gene, and end up hating them in a month. I reach out on the sale forums looking for somebody to take the baby away so I can feel better about it.

But I have definitely lost a good chunk of change. At this point, I only buy dragons I scry beforehand and make sure I'm okay with. Right now I'm trying to get g1 flight reps, so I keep harassing the AH trying to find the right fit.

Sitting there shaking the AH like "GIVE ME THE COLORS I WANT NOW."
I have bought dragons just to later scry, gene, and end up hating them in a month. I reach out on the sale forums looking for somebody to take the baby away so I can feel better about it.

But I have definitely lost a good chunk of change. At this point, I only buy dragons I scry beforehand and make sure I'm okay with. Right now I'm trying to get g1 flight reps, so I keep harassing the AH trying to find the right fit.

Sitting there shaking the AH like "GIVE ME THE COLORS I WANT NOW."
tumblr_m6xdvx86E31rnf5opo7_500.gif
I usually exalt my unwanted dragons, which is even worse than selling them. (':
At this point I have no idea of how many g1s I've gened up and got rid of already.
I usually exalt my unwanted dragons, which is even worse than selling them. (':
At this point I have no idea of how many g1s I've gened up and got rid of already.

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Not immediately...but I did give a Coatl Facet but eventually just got bored of her and exalted.
Not immediately...but I did give a Coatl Facet but eventually just got bored of her and exalted.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
always, lol. i end up falling out of love with dragons and have a tendency to purge on an impulse, like as soon as they stop fitting what i want for my lair

of course after i've gened them too... bye gems
always, lol. i end up falling out of love with dragons and have a tendency to purge on an impulse, like as soon as they stop fitting what i want for my lair

of course after i've gened them too... bye gems
yeah me too man... i'm a little indecisive about lore and aesthetics for my lair so every once in a while i'll look at a few of my g1s and just go.... hm i dont actually like you......
yeah me too man... i'm a little indecisive about lore and aesthetics for my lair so every once in a while i'll look at a few of my g1s and just go.... hm i dont actually like you......
"link • ufology
they/he/she
oh yep.... i've bought triple basic progen kids off the AH, gone 'awww i'll gene you up!' get maybe 2/3rds of the way through that then. sell them again
oh yep.... i've bought triple basic progen kids off the AH, gone 'awww i'll gene you up!' get maybe 2/3rds of the way through that then. sell them again
Same. I bought long time ago ridge lady scroll her with conture and almost immidiatly also "meh I do not like it" (do not remember sell of exalt her)
Same. I bought long time ago ridge lady scroll her with conture and almost immidiatly also "meh I do not like it" (do not remember sell of exalt her)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
1 2 3 4