Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (OOC) When Worlds Collide (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2022-08-16 10:37:37" ] [quote name="Quartzdust" date="2022-08-16 09:13:51" ] Quick question, are we going to start after a certain amount of people join or on a certain date? [/quote] After we get a good amount of people in, then we'll start... or whenever it feels right. [/quote] Ok, good to know.
Dingasoid wrote on 2022-08-16 10:37:37:
Quartzdust wrote on 2022-08-16 09:13:51:
Quick question, are we going to start after a certain amount of people join or on a certain date?

After we get a good amount of people in, then we'll start... or whenever it feels right.
Ok, good to know.
Wishlist|| Art shop
[b]Name:[/b] Tidus [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy [b]Species:[/b] Merman [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Orientation[/b] Gay [b]Appearance:[/b] Human Form: [img]https://imgur.com/utamHoe.png[/img] Merfolk Form: His merfolk form is almost the same as his human form with the exception of the cerulean colored tail that glows in the dark that replaces the lower body of a human. Also, he doesn’t wear a shirt in his merfolk form [b]Personality:[/b] Tidus tends to be on the energetic side when it comes to his personality. While this can make him rather hard to handle at times, he can be calm although moments where he is completely calm are somewhat uncommon compared to the moments where his energetic nature shines through. He is also somewhat childish although he can also be serious when the situation calls for it. He is also rather friendly which has been witnessed by many people who interact with him. Oh and he does not like his dad whatsoever. [b]Abilities:[/b] •Immortality •Spellcasting •Weapon Summoning •Ocean Manipulation •Shapeshifting (Human Form to Merfolk form) [b]Enhancement:[/b] •Heterochromia and a rainbow colored crystal that is now embedded in his chest. [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Extra Info:[/b] •Will he be annoying to some people? That’s a high possibility but he’s honestly also rather affectionate.

Name: Tidus
Fandom: Final Fantasy
Species: Merman
Gender Male
Orientation Gay
Appearance:
Human Form: utamHoe.png
Merfolk Form: His merfolk form is almost the same as his human form with the exception of the cerulean colored tail that glows in the dark that replaces the lower body of a human. Also, he doesn’t wear a shirt in his merfolk form
Personality: Tidus tends to be on the energetic side when it comes to his personality. While this can make him rather hard to handle at times, he can be calm although moments where he is completely calm are somewhat uncommon compared to the moments where his energetic nature shines through. He is also somewhat childish although he can also be serious when the situation calls for it. He is also rather friendly which has been witnessed by many people who interact with him. Oh and he does not like his dad whatsoever.

Abilities:
•Immortality
•Spellcasting
•Weapon Summoning
•Ocean Manipulation
•Shapeshifting (Human Form to Merfolk form)
Enhancement:
•Heterochromia and a rainbow colored crystal that is now embedded in his chest.
Backstory: (optional)
Extra Info:
•Will he be annoying to some people? That’s a high possibility but he’s honestly also rather affectionate.
LIo8D8G.gif
Wait… should I probably make a roleplay based on OUAT?
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2022-08-17 15:02:14" ] Wait… should I probably make a roleplay based on OUAT? [/quote] the the what
Catlover422 wrote on 2022-08-17 15:02:14:
the

the what
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Once Upon A Time. It was a show that aired on ABC that involved fairy tale characters living in a town in Maine known as Storybrooke and they’re all under a curse that froze time and there’s only one person who’s actually able to stop the curse. The daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. The show first aired around 2011 and has seven seasons.

And then there’s Disney Descendants which basically features the children of Disney heroes and villains attending a school known as Auradon Prep together. There’s three main movies, a side movie, and a TV series.

I also want to try making a roleplay about Final Fantasy characters attending school together but… Final Fantasy roleplays don’t really do well on the site.
Once Upon A Time. It was a show that aired on ABC that involved fairy tale characters living in a town in Maine known as Storybrooke and they’re all under a curse that froze time and there’s only one person who’s actually able to stop the curse. The daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. The show first aired around 2011 and has seven seasons.

And then there’s Disney Descendants which basically features the children of Disney heroes and villains attending a school known as Auradon Prep together. There’s three main movies, a side movie, and a TV series.

I also want to try making a roleplay about Final Fantasy characters attending school together but… Final Fantasy roleplays don’t really do well on the site.
LIo8D8G.gif
Wait... did someone say Disney AND Final Fantasy?

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS-
Wait... did someone say Disney AND Final Fantasy?

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS-
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I was the one who mentioned Disney and Final Fantasy and yes, I still have that Final Fantasy Academy idea.
I was the one who mentioned Disney and Final Fantasy and yes, I still have that Final Fantasy Academy idea.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Tibbit" date="2022-08-19 19:42:35" ] Hello! This is my first FR role play, so wish me luck, and I can’t wait to start! [b]Name[/b]: L a n t e r n [b]Fandom[/b]: OC | UNIVERSE OF ORIGIN: Unclear Species: Unclear Gender: Female Orientation: Pansexual [b]Appearance[/b]: PRIMARY FORM: A lantern no longer than the palm of a human hand, with an elegant, black metal frame, foggy glass, and a miniature loop at its peak. One might mistake it for a lighter if not for its lack of openings or the peculiar, red glow within. | SECONDARY FORM(s): Lantern may posses and control any objects the lantern touches, although her strength is limited. In the secondary stage, she can assume any form she likes given she has the resources to do so. Her preferred form looks something like a giant fox. Right now, she appears as a fox covered entirely of bandages, although completely hollow on the inside. [b]Personality[/b]: Cunning and poised, although pressing too many of her buttons at once can knock her off balance. Her sudden removal from stardom has made her a little attention hungry, even if she won’t admit it; however, she remains distant to the others when it comes to personal matters. Admittedly, her sudden displacement has also made her a bit sour. Thankfully, weeks of conditioning by facility staff have minimized her deranged bursts of hate-filled bile into controlled temper tantrums… for now. [b]Abilities[/b]: ITEM POSSESSION (if touching lantern or if touching an item already connected to the lantern), limited pain sensory, capable of speech without any apparent organs [b]Enhancement[/b]: ENHANCED POSSESSION: If she makes physical contact with an individual with a weak will or who is asleep, she may be able to possess their bodies by temporarily overriding their consciousness. The success of this process is highly variable, but just in case, she’s usually kept in her primary state and examined exclusively by automated equipment during experiments. Backstory: In her universe, she was highly involved with the fashion industry, and she would prefer to possess elegant laces to the bland “potato sacks” they’ve given her at the facility. She had prestige and an adamant following, but found the most joy in creating new outfits. It is unclear what exactly she is, but she seems to become embarrassed whenever the topic comes up. Extra Info: She loves extremely sour food [/quote]
Tibbit wrote on 2022-08-19 19:42:35:
Hello! This is my first FR role play, so wish me luck, and I can’t wait to start!

Name: L a n t e r n
Fandom: OC | UNIVERSE OF ORIGIN: Unclear

Species: Unclear
Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance: PRIMARY FORM: A lantern no longer than the palm of a human hand, with an elegant, black metal frame, foggy glass, and a miniature loop at its peak. One might mistake it for a lighter if not for its lack of openings or the peculiar, red glow within. | SECONDARY FORM(s): Lantern may posses and control any objects the lantern touches, although her strength is limited. In the secondary stage, she can assume any form she likes given she has the resources to do so. Her preferred form looks something like a giant fox. Right now, she appears as a fox covered entirely of bandages, although completely hollow on the inside.
Personality: Cunning and poised, although pressing too many of her buttons at once can knock her off balance. Her sudden removal from stardom has made her a little attention hungry, even if she won’t admit it; however, she remains distant to the others when it comes to personal matters. Admittedly, her sudden displacement has also made her a bit sour. Thankfully, weeks of conditioning by facility staff have minimized her deranged bursts of hate-filled bile into controlled temper tantrums… for now.

Abilities: ITEM POSSESSION (if touching lantern or if touching an item already connected to the lantern), limited pain sensory, capable of speech without any apparent organs
Enhancement: ENHANCED POSSESSION: If she makes physical contact with an individual with a weak will or who is asleep, she may be able to possess their bodies by temporarily overriding their consciousness. The success of this process is highly variable, but just in case, she’s usually kept in her primary state and examined exclusively by automated equipment during experiments.

Backstory: In her universe, she was highly involved with the fashion industry, and she would prefer to possess elegant laces to the bland “potato sacks” they’ve given her at the facility. She had prestige and an adamant following, but found the most joy in creating new outfits. It is unclear what exactly she is, but she seems to become embarrassed whenever the topic comes up.

Extra Info: She loves extremely sour food
who should i yeeteth
who should i yeeteth
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Alright, I added Lantern! Welcome to Flight Rising, Tibbit! Hope you enjoy your stay! [quote name="Gabbiani" date="2022-08-19 22:36:40" ] who should i yeeteth [/quote] Hmm... maybe you could try out some new characters?
Alright, I added Lantern! Welcome to Flight Rising, Tibbit! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Gabbiani wrote on 2022-08-19 22:36:40:
who should i yeeteth

Hmm... maybe you could try out some new characters?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10