Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1135 1136
[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2022-08-15 05:26:47" ] O.o @Zoyki, you probably didn't know it but I've been in a sorta pirate phase lately. Could I do Door 2? It is calling me. [/quote] XD yeah I noticed, I’m still reading rotfell just can’t find a way to get Xena in for more than a friendly chat ;)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2022-08-15 05:26:47:
O.o @Zoyki, you probably didn't know it but I've been in a sorta pirate phase lately. Could I do Door 2? It is calling me.
XD yeah I noticed, I’m still reading rotfell just can’t find a way to get Xena in for more than a friendly chat ;)
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
We'll think of somethin.
We'll think of somethin.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@Zoyki
I’ll take door 3!
@Zoyki
I’ll take door 3!
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
@WitheredFox The fragile door nearly shattered when you turned the handle a small young fae turned to stare at you, it wordlessly waddled over and clung onto your leg, you tried to peel it of but it was no use, you’re stuck with her XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80162679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801627/80162679_350.png[/img][/url] @SmolderingFlame As you approached the door a stinging cold breeze swung it open to show utter destruction low guttaral moans whined on the wind sifting through the wreckage of shattered ships and plundered villages, you shudder and try to convince yourself that the noises were just the wind you find some scraps that could be useful on the journey ahead of you. . . (Umm more Viking than pirate but this’s what I have XD) [item=Pillager's Helm] [item=Dark Basalt] @Servali No seriously it was just a plain old door, and you fell for it ahahhahahhahahah. . . No? Not funny? Oh well here just to make you feel better [item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox] you can hug it?
@WitheredFox
The fragile door nearly shattered when you turned the handle a small young fae turned to stare at you, it wordlessly waddled over and clung onto your leg, you tried to peel it of but it was no use, you’re stuck with her XD

80162679_350.png

@SmolderingFlame
As you approached the door a stinging cold breeze swung it open to show utter destruction low guttaral moans whined on the wind sifting through the wreckage of shattered ships and plundered villages, you shudder and try to convince yourself that the noises were just the wind you find some scraps that could be useful on the journey ahead of you. . . (Umm more Viking than pirate but this’s what I have XD)

Pillager's Helm Dark Basalt

@Servali
No seriously it was just a plain old door, and you fell for it ahahhahahhahahah. . . No? Not funny? Oh well here just to make you feel better

Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox you can hug it?
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
My heart- THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FAE, YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY, FOX!

And I shall find a dragon that will look absolutely FANTASTIC in that helmet!
My heart- THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FAE, YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY, FOX!

And I shall find a dragon that will look absolutely FANTASTIC in that helmet!
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[center][font=Cambria]hehe, what a pretty baby <3 but let's move on to...The Forest. Once again.[/font][/center] ----- [center][font=Cambria]Ah, here once again. You wonder why you and your friends decide to continue to come back here. Isn't there a better place for this? No. But it's the clearing and the mysterious dragon that always brings you back. And there she is...standing behind a wooden table, ticket scraps from a previous raffle sits there, waiting to be drawn. One one corner of the table, a toad hops forth and looks up at you, staring into your soul. You look up, and see that the dragon is also staring at you, her expression hidden behind her mask.[/font][/center] [left][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/682475/68247484p.png[/img][/left][indent][font=Cambria]"Of all the times that I had a group of children find me, I'd probably be rich- or arrested. I'm not sure but the last two groups had kept silent. So I guess bribing folks is the way for others to contiune my buisness..." she pauses, glancing down at the toad before looking back at you and your group, "Which is none of your buisness. Nothing eniterly illegal here. But anway just line up and I'll draw your tickets."[/font][/indent] ----- [center][font=Cambria]Ticket #1: @/Scintillia #3 she draws your ticket and shows it to you. "It has several numbers on it. So to make it more easy for you, pick a number one to eight." [b][i]In order to claim this ticket, please pick a number 1-8[/i][/b] [/font][/center] [center][font=Cambria]Ticket #2: @/PigletsAreCute she draws your ticket and shows it to you. "It just shows an image of a box- which you are in luck, I just got one in today." she then reaches over and plops a box in front of you. "Well, go ahead, open it."[/font][/center] [center][font=Cambria]Ticket #3: @/SeraCosmos she draws your ticket and shows it to you. "It's covered in paint. I cannot explain how this happened. I have no art supplies nearby- but I do have this." she disappears for a moment and returns with a tiny crate. "Well, open it if you can. Just be careful." [/font][/center]
hehe, what a pretty baby <3
but let's move on to...The Forest. Once again.

Ah, here once again. You wonder why you and your friends decide to continue to come back here. Isn't there a better place for this? No. But it's the clearing and the mysterious dragon that always brings you back.

And there she is...standing behind a wooden table, ticket scraps from a previous raffle sits there, waiting to be drawn. One one corner of the table, a toad hops forth and looks up at you, staring into your soul. You look up, and see that the dragon is also staring at you, her expression hidden behind her mask.

68247484p.png
"Of all the times that I had a group of children find me, I'd probably be rich- or arrested. I'm not sure but the last two groups had kept silent. So I guess bribing folks is the way for others to contiune my buisness..." she pauses, glancing down at the toad before looking back at you and your group, "Which is none of your buisness. Nothing eniterly illegal here. But anway just line up and I'll draw your tickets."

Ticket #1: @/Scintillia #3
she draws your ticket and shows it to you.
"It has several numbers on it. So to make it more easy for you, pick a number one to eight."

In order to claim this ticket, please pick a number 1-8
Ticket #2: @/PigletsAreCute
"It just shows an image of a box- which you are in luck, I just got one in today." she then reaches over and plops a box in front of you. "Well, go ahead, open it."
Ticket #3: @/SeraCosmos
"It's covered in paint. I cannot explain how this happened. I have no art supplies nearby- but I do have this." she disappears for a moment and returns with a tiny crate. "Well, open it if you can. Just be careful."
@WitheredFox

I'll claim Ticket 1!

(and I'll pick number 3!)
@WitheredFox

I'll claim Ticket 1!

(and I'll pick number 3!)

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
Ticket 2 please. ^-^
@WitheredFox
Ticket 2 please. ^-^
@WitheredFox
givin this a friendly lil bump c:
one ticket left
givin this a friendly lil bump c:
one ticket left
@WitheredFox
Ticket 3?
@WitheredFox
Ticket 3?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
1 2 ... 940 941 942 943 944 ... 1135 1136