Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Plaguedom] Hellwell Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5
@PeacefulBliss

to find this thread again ^_^
@PeacefulBliss

to find this thread again ^_^
@Instar @Peyp @Ranmaru
If a dragon has one of the daily bonuses does that effect the price?
@Instar @Peyp @Ranmaru
If a dragon has one of the daily bonuses does that effect the price?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@horlzonline
Thank you.
@horlzonline
Thank you.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Instar @Peyp @Ranmaru
Is there any way to view the leaderboard currently? I can't find any way to access it, but it would make keeping track of how many levels I've sent a lot easier. ;v;
@Instar @Peyp @Ranmaru
Is there any way to view the leaderboard currently? I can't find any way to access it, but it would make keeping track of how many levels I've sent a lot easier. ;v;
Call me Ori!
+3 FR Time

ePOliyb.png
KwxLkEj.png
7vhtsnW.png
nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
@Raan hey, i've declined two of your trades because one is priced 1,750t and one is priced 175,000t! feel free to resend them at 17,500t ^^
@Raan hey, i've declined two of your trades because one is priced 1,750t and one is priced 175,000t! feel free to resend them at 17,500t ^^
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@horlzonline since there's little need to record usernames in a public buy, we don't keep note of who's sending which dragons to streamline the process. i'm afraid there's no leaderboard, because none of the receivers are recording usernames down in the first place :'D
@horlzonline since there's little need to record usernames in a public buy, we don't keep note of who's sending which dragons to streamline the process. i'm afraid there's no leaderboard, because none of the receivers are recording usernames down in the first place :'D
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon Ah, I see! Well that's okay, I had been keeping track myself. Just was curious since I saw a greyed out section on the spreadsheet that said Leaderboard! I suppose the spreadsheet is/was probably being used for multiple purposes. Thanks for the response!
@Druddigon Ah, I see! Well that's okay, I had been keeping track myself. Just was curious since I saw a greyed out section on the spreadsheet that said Leaderboard! I suppose the spreadsheet is/was probably being used for multiple purposes. Thanks for the response!
Call me Ori!
+3 FR Time

ePOliyb.png
KwxLkEj.png
7vhtsnW.png
nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
@Druddigon

Ah, must we keep track of the levels sent in ourselves then?
@Druddigon

Ah, must we keep track of the levels sent in ourselves then?
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@Kreideprintz
Do you mind if I send you some with low energy/food?
@Kreideprintz
Do you mind if I send you some with low energy/food?
@Alternatewarning yes go ahead
@Alternatewarning yes go ahead
N5bWDYz.gif
1 2 3 4 5